Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

lansol.de KVM VPS-P2 1 4 CPU vCore GB RAM 100GB SSD just 1€ - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

lansol.de KVM VPS-P2 1 4 CPU vCore GB RAM 100GB SSD just 1€

Comments

• @sezing said:
    @Falzo Do you know their refund policy? or do generally german providers refund vps?

if they can't deliver, they for sure will refund, so nothing to worry on that end.

if you do not want it anymore despite maybe getting it delivered later, you should put in a ticket or even better send an email making use of your 'Widerrufsrecht' - declaring that you step back from the contract. this is allowed within first 14 days and they even have a form/pdf for that (https://www.lansol.de/allgemeine-geschaeftsbedingungen/agb-cloud-loesungen/ , close to the bottom)
    however, you do not need to use that thing, just make it clear enough, that it is a 'Widerruf' of that said contract...

Thanked by 1sezing
  • sezingsezing Member, Host Rep

@Falzo said:

@sezing said:
    @Falzo Do you know their refund policy? or do generally german providers refund vps?

if they can't deliver, they for sure will refund, so nothing to worry on that end.

if you do not want it anymore despite maybe getting it delivered later, you should put in a ticket or even better send an email making use of your 'Widerrufsrecht' - declaring that you step back from the contract. this is allowed within first 14 days and they even have a form/pdf for that (https://www.lansol.de/allgemeine-geschaeftsbedingungen/agb-cloud-loesungen/ , close to the bottom)
    however, you do not need to use that thing, just make it clear enough, that it is a 'Widerruf' of that said contract...

Thank you a lot. I will do that too.

Yesterday they didn't accept my payment with a credit card so I choose bank transfer. They delivered the VPS :D

Today I saw the same discount banner and rush to pay with my credit card one more. They approved it :o After I check, I realized that I paid monthly. There was no discount anymore but there was yesterday's banner for sure.

I opened a ticket about how it happened and want a credit refund and want to pay the first invoice to but their website is really worst. Can't change the invoice payment method.

• @sezing said:

@Falzo said:

@sezing said:

Yesterday they didn't accept my payment with a credit card so I choose bank transfer. They delivered the VPS :D

Today I saw the same discount banner and rush to pay with my credit card one more. They approved it :o After I check, I realized that I paid monthly. There was no discount anymore but there was yesterday's banner for sure.

I opened a ticket about how it happened and want a credit refund and want to pay the first invoice to but their website is really worst. Can't change the invoice payment method.

shit happens ;-)

be kind, be patient. it's Sunday anyways, so sales/billing might not be responding today. simply declare the Widerruf for the second order and I am pretty sure they'll sort it out in the next few days.

Thanked by 1sezing
  • sezingsezing Member, Host Rep

@Falzo said:

@sezing said:

@Falzo said:

@sezing said:

shit happens ;-)

be kind, be patient. it's Sunday anyways, so sales/billing might not be responding today. simply declare the Widerruf for the second order and I am pretty sure they'll sort it out in the next few days.

Germans are very strict about their timing. I respect that. I will wait

Thanked by 2Falzo tux
  • Do you know if you can mount a custom ISO on that?

• I couldn't find any option in the control panel. Maybe via ticket.

• FalzoFalzo Member
    edited November 2021

@TheMister said:
    Do you know if you can mount a custom ISO on that?

doesn't look like any option for installing from ISOs at all, reinstall function offers only a very few linux templates.
    afaik they use proxmox and there are only a limited few functions within the WHMCS integration they are using.

• Thank you for your answers! @marian @Falzo I'll try to open a ticket and see what they say

• https://www.lansol.de/datenschutz-sicherheit/

"mehrfacher DDOS Schutz dank RADWARE und ARBOR Systeme"

ddos protection which is based by radware and arbor together

• Lansol cancelled my box claiming they are only available for German customers. Anyone get the same thing?

• @nerdport53 said:
    Lansol cancelled my box claiming they are only available for German customers. Anyone get the same thing?

did you get refund?

• @ehab said: did you get refund?

Do you even need to ask? Where the fuck do you come from that it's normal that people take your money when not providing service? This is reputable company, ofc he was issued an refund.

@nerdport53 said: Lansol cancelled my box claiming they are only available for German customers. Anyone get the same thing?

My box still online, no claims like that, did not provide German address while registering... but they could be going from newest to oldest or something.

• @JabJab said:
    Where the fuck do you come from that it's normal that people take your money when not providing service? This is reputable company, ofc he was issued an refund.

I come from Libya... nice to meet you.

did you get refundy?

• I'm also based outside Germany, but didn't get service canceled yet... I will keep your posted if anything happens.

Thanked by 1ehab
  • @nerdport53 said:
    Lansol cancelled my box claiming they are only available for German customers. Anyone get the same thing?

well, at least they gave you an excuse
    they cancelled my order directly, without any word. payment also refunded

Thanked by 1ehab
  • my service has been canceled too, they reply int the ticker:"our SaleWeek promotion was not intended for the international market. Therefore, we have cancelled your order and refunded your payment."
    but I know someone are not German also got a running service, I think they may not be able to afford it, so choose a reason to cancel the order.

Thanked by 2ehab pan21
  • Could this be somehow related to country? Like "Europe stay!" and "Outside Europe no one will bother to message governing body"?

Can you guys like say if you are Europe based or not and how it ended - deleted/denied or still active?

@nerdport53 @anrmm @marian @pan21

I am from Europe, was kinda fast with signup, still active.

• Not Germany related, but Europe based and still active.

• @anrmm said:
    my service has been canceled too, they reply int the ticker:"our SaleWeek promotion was not intended for the international market. Therefore, we have cancelled your order and refunded your payment."
    but I know someone are not German also got a running service, I think they may not be able to afford it, so choose a reason to cancel the order.

Very likely. Anyway, no big deal

• @JabJab said:

@ehab said: did you get refund?

Do you even need to ask? Where the fuck do you come from that it's normal that people take your money when not providing service? This is reputable company, ofc he was issued an refund.

They credited my account instead of refunding. Not sure how that's helpful if they are not allowing me to activate any services if outside of EU (I am in UK).

• @nerdport53 said:

@JabJab said:

@ehab said: did you get refund?

They credited my account instead of refunding. Not sure how that's helpful if they are not allowing me to activate any services if outside of EU (I am in UK).

Time to ask them and find out

• Well Lot of cancelations. As expected.

• FWIW, I've had a VPS-E2 with Lansol for several months now - great price for the spec have had no issues at all. Support emails can take a bit of time but they do eventually get back to you...

• @maxwell said:
    It's the BF Deal, but it's only visible on the German Site.... but anyway it's a good Deal for 1 Years (Offer is valid for 12 Months only, and you have to pay upfront and its not recurring).

https://www.lansol.de/vserver/#category-1011

So you get

VPS-P2
    4 CPU vCore
    8 GB RAM
    100 GB SSD-Space
    5TB Traffic
    15 GB Backup-Space
    1 IPv4

I got this plan.
    But I can't reinstall, can't connect it via putty now.
    Connected from console, but the speed is very slow, even can't access debian.org.

Opened a ticket, no respond after 20 hours.
    What's going on?

• @d2411 said:
    Got one. :)

I am from Germany so I can understand that there is alright.

Lansol is a high quality hosting provider from Germany.
    So I am surprised that they have some offers.

Is your vps working good?

• @xx7879 said:
    I got this plan.
    Connected from console, but the speed is very slow, even can't access debian.org.

What's going on?

Note that the top IP shown in your panel is not your actual vps, rather one at bottom of the page. And default user is "user" if youre trying to login as root.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • @drizbo said:

@xx7879 said:
    I got this plan.

What's going on?

Note that the top IP shown in your panel is not your actual vps, rather one at bottom of the page. And default user is "user" if youre trying to login as root.

Yes, I knew that. I use that info logged console with very slow speed.
    And can't do it with putty, just timeout.

Any idea? Is yours working good?

• I wonder why I haven't placed any order for this one, it was only 1 EUR after all...

• @kalimov622 said:
    I wonder why I haven't placed any order for this one, it was only 1 EUR after all...

monthly. $13 for one year only.