Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

lansol.de KVM VPS-P2 1 4 CPU vCore GB RAM 100GB SSD just 1€ - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

lansol.de KVM VPS-P2 1 4 CPU vCore GB RAM 100GB SSD just 1€

Comments

• Rare , got one too :)

• @Ght said:
    Rare , got one too :)

paid with PayPal ?come from Germany ?

Thanked by 1ordinanceb
  • @zhuyijun said:

@Ght said:
    Rare , got one too :)

paid with PayPal ?come from Germany ?

Yes PayPal & EU

• Bought, but is pending and I do not understand why you guys have arrived immediately, I paid with card lol

• They seem to be single homed with Vodafone!? Interesting.

• @Orbazzo said:
    Bought, but is pending and I do not understand why you guys have arrived immediately, I paid with card lol

maybe they ran out of stock. the offer got featured on a big german platform for deals (mydealz/pepper.com) so potentially reached a bigger audience quicker than expected or planned for.

I'd give it some time and eventually put in a ticket in about 10-12 hours from now, to see if someone is there on sundays ;-)

• @Falzo said:

Mr. Falzo

:)

just wanted to be 100% sure cancellation is 1 month notice yes?

thanks

• @ehab said:

@Falzo said:

Mr. Falzo

:)

just wanted to be 100% sure cancellation is 1 month notice yes?

thanks

haha, you got me on this one. I didn't read the ToS (AGB) at all for 10 bucks. cancelled right away to not forget in 2022 🤷‍♂️
    if I want to keep it by then I'll rather open a ticket before the end to revoke the cancellation...

reading the AGB now

Thanked by 1ehab
  • @Falzo did you get a cancellation confirmation email ?

• @ehab said:
    @Falzo did you get a cancellation confirmation email ?

no. can't see anything, but the service itself has the typical pink banner and I can't click the cancellation button again. so I think it's all good for now.

btw: it seems 3 month notice for 12-month contracts, otherwise they renew for another 12 months. so this is really a part to be careful about and watch out for... I'll wait for monday/tuesday to see if something about the status changes and the cancellation somehow gets confirmed via mail then.

• @Falzo said:

@ehab said:
    @Falzo did you get a cancellation confirmation email ?

no. can't see anything, but the service itself has the typical pink banner and I can't click the cancellation button again. so I think it's all good for now.

btw: it seems 3 month notice for 12-month contracts, otherwise they renew for another 12 months. so this is really a part to be careful about and watch out for... I'll wait for monday/tuesday to see if something about the status changes and the cancellation somehow gets confirmed via mail then.

good to know, thanks

• Fertig. Nichts übrig. Das Ende.

~ Finished. Nothing left. The end. ~

Thanked by 2RecD Falzo
  • As well noticed they asking for upload copy of passport to them. I guess they deal with collectors agency by this way.

• Was never asked about that. Maybe you triggered something on fraud check and/or it's country based :-)

• @JabJab said:
    Was never asked about that. Maybe you triggered something on fraud check and/or it's country based :-)

+1

• still on pending after 12hours. guess refund is gonna be here soon

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited November 2021

@tamicrealo said: still on pending after 12hours. guess refund is gonna be here soon

It's fucking Sunday (especially in Germany!), most departments don't work and first line of support not gonna fix/check/whatever do anything with this.

• @JabJab said: It's fucking Sunday (especially in Germany!)

Advent, Advent, ein Lichtlein brennt ...

Tomorrow someone will attend to this and find that they got 'gemydealzt' aka run out of ressources for that special. no idea though, if they can and will add additional nodes to fullfil the orders or cancel and refund 🤷‍♂️

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited November 2021

@JabJab said: Maybe you triggered something on fraud check and/or it's country based :-)

I tried several not well known German providers and never asking for that. Only Hetzner excluding.

• I guess it will keep pending for several days

• @Falzo said:

@JabJab said: It's fucking Sunday (especially in Germany!)

Tomorrow someone will attend to this and find that they got 'gemydealzt' aka run out of ressources for that special. no idea though, if they can and will add additional nodes to fullfil the orders or cancel and refund 🤷‍♂️

Reading 'gemydealzt' in this forum gives me the shivers :flushed:

Thanked by 2Falzo brueggus
  • @jenkki said:

@JabJab said: Maybe you triggered something on fraud check and/or it's country based :-)

I tried several not well known German providers and never asking for that. Only Hetzner excluding.

Contabo ask for passport and utility bill. But you can say no and request refund.

• @pan21 said: Contabo ask for passport and utility bill.

Yes I know that and because never tried to join them. Problem not with refund.

• @jenkki said:

@pan21 said: Contabo ask for passport and utility bill.

Yes I know that and because never tried to join them. Problem not with refund.

I tried but don't want to share my passport and then cancelled.
    I also tried lansol yesterday, still pending, fingers crossed.

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited November 2021

@pan21 said: I also tried lansol yesterday, still pending, fingers crossed.

Sunday. If you foreigner get ready for a surprise
    If they got orders more than their capacity they will make a clearance/sort out also.

• @Pilotseye said:

@Falzo said:

yeah, be happy that I refrained from commenting in the Racknerd thread with "Fürs Gästeklo mal mitgenommen" :-P

Thanked by 2Pilotseye BBTN
  • @Falzo said:

@Pilotseye said:

@Falzo said:

yeah, be happy that I refrained from commenting in the Racknerd thread with "Fürs Gästeklo mal mitgenommen" :-P

Actually I really liked you - until now :lol:

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • @Pilotseye said:

@Falzo said:

@Pilotseye said:

@Falzo said:

Actually I really liked you - until now :lol:

sorry to have spoiled it for you... one can't please everyone. :lol:

I am rather sarcastic though and usually do not even comment over there ;-) ;-)

Thanked by 1Pilotseye
  • Oos now!

• sezingsezing Member, Host Rep

@Falzo Do you know their refund policy? or do generally german providers refund vps?