Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

servaRICA Black Friday 2021,Crazy Deals on Storage, SSD and NVMe VPS Plans With 5x 50$ GIVEAWAY - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

servaRICA Black Friday 2021,Crazy Deals on Storage, SSD and NVMe VPS Plans With 5x 50$ GIVEAWAY

Comments

• @user123 said:
    I've been idling it for a few years now because I got a great deal on it. Even better is that it's a monthly payment and a credit card that I've had for years has a benefit that pays me $30/quarter just for autopaying that service with that card and then autopaying my credit card bill. It's a bit ridiculous, but I literally make money off of paying for that VPS!

I'd gladly make use of it for you (storing and sharing Bitcoin block data) :)

• You have to choose between 100mbps or 1gbps with data cap for the storage plans?

• @Ouji said:
    You have to choose between 100mbps or 1gbps with data cap for the storage plans?

Yes

Thanked by 1Ouji
  • Got to be in it, to win it. (my 1 credit comment) and a thanks

• Order Number is: 4688556520

• Have a storage box with Servarica, very solid service.

• @dahartigan said:
    This is a large plate 1TB chicken, only limit is you must make entry via the rear door of the car and not the 4 airplane protocol.

I already had 22 knives in my account, so 7 more knives for the chicken dinner, pretty hard to walk away from if you ask me.

Fucking hell, those are words alright

• Nice storage VMs...

• Just grabbed NVMe Tiger
    order #1502227006

• Another BOught
    Order Number is: 8428566389

• If you make an order please put the order id here , if the order pass our checks and is paid you will get 5 credit points for each order

Since I reached some limits last year... I think I may have to order something else to get those extra points.

• Thank you very much for the offer

Order number #9622628600

Wish me good luck please :smile:

• @default said:

If you make an order please put the order id here , if the order pass our checks and is paid you will get 5 credit points for each order

Since I reached some limits last year... I think I may have to order something else to get those extra points.

hahaha, I already missed your question about getting the 8th, 9th, 10th polar bear ;-) ;-)

• In it to win **it.

• Ok, I got myself some server, order 3015044937

• servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Patron Provider

@findo said:
    @servarica_hani

E ) Hybrid Storage/SSD VPS Plans
    1- Salamander Hybrid SSD and storage Offer (limited)

4 CPU cores
    4GB RAM
    200GB SSD
    4TB disk
    Unlimited transfer 1gbps
    1 IPv4 Included
    /64 ipv6 included by request
    15$/month
    https://servarica.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=485

I got "8TB transfer on 1gbps or unlimited on 100mbps" when click the link above. Which is correct info ?
    Also, 4TB disk is HDD, and along with 200GB SSD or must select only 1

it is 8TB on 1gbps , the one in our order page is the correct one
    the 4tb is HDD and you will get both

• @Falzo said:

@default said:

If you make an order please put the order id here , if the order pass our checks and is paid you will get 5 credit points for each order

hahaha, I already missed your question about getting the 8th, 9th, 10th polar bear ;-) ;-)

The limit on Polar Bear is 3.

Wait! Did you see that? I think that Mammoth was just winking at me.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • Waiting for my polar bear :)
    Order #2423813195

• @default said: I think that Mammoth was just winking at me.

go get it tiger! ;-)

• I'm happy with my 500GB mouse.

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited November 2021

@donli said:
    I'm happy with my 500GB mouse.

Get away with that Mouse! You're gonna scare my Mammoth.

Thanked by 1Daniel15
  • ordered 1TB ipV6 only. good deal, thanks...quick question, is the deal recurring ?
    order id: 4662285326

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited November 2021

@vakarthik said:
    ordered 1TB ipV6 only. good deal, thanks...quick question, is the deal recurring ?

All deals with Servarica are recurring. Behind it is a man of his word.

• @default said:

@vakarthik said:
    ordered 1TB ipV6 only. good deal, thanks...quick question, is the deal recurring ?

All deals with Servarica are recurring. Behind it is a man of his word.

great.

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

I don't know how you wizards offer this pricing but I thank you regardless. Grabbed a Cheetah and a Sword Fish! Beautiful offers!

Thanked by 1servarica_hani
  • @agoldenberg said:
    I don't know how you wizards offer this pricing but I thank you regardless. Grabbed a Cheetah and a Sword Fish! Beautiful offers!

It's Black Friday. Oh, and also they own the datacenter (I think).

• agoldenbergagoldenberg Member, Host Rep

@default said: It's Black Friday. Oh, and also they own the datacenter (I think).

Either way, I am super thankful for these offers. While these boxes might idle a bit, the amount of resources and the storage speeds have been amazing.

• @agoldenberg said:

@default said: It's Black Friday. Oh, and also they own the datacenter (I think).

Either way, I am super thankful for these offers. While these boxes might idle a bit, the amount of resources and the storage speeds have been amazing.

True. I am surprised they are not out of stock... yet.

• I use to use storage vps from servaRICA. But switch to vps located in EU. Solid service.

• Is there NVMe benchmark please?