Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ OVHcloud BLACK FRIDAY ★ VPS from $3.57 ★ Dedi Servers from $57 ★ $500 Cloud Credit ★ APAC NAM EU - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ OVHcloud BLACK FRIDAY ★ VPS from $3.57 ★ Dedi Servers from $57 ★ $500 Cloud Credit ★ APAC NAM EU

124»

Comments

• @bsh said:

@OVH_APAC said:

1. Asia-Pacific Advance Dedicated server Limited-Edition: 2x more traffic included was 25TB now 50TB/month @1Gbps bandwidth. US$88/month on a 12-month plan and No setup fee | Offer is paid monthly and recurring for as long as you keep your server

Today, I renew my ADVANCE-APAC-LE server, I get noticed that it includes in the order these words ADVANCE-APAC-LE rental for 1 month (only applicable for 12 times)

@OVH_APAC : Could you please make clear to me about only applicable for 12 times words?

That usually meant as long as you have a commitment, you will get such a discount. After 12 months, that counter will be reset and you can keep by renewing another 12 months or 24 months commitment. Otherwise, that will go back to the normal price.

@OVH_APAC can explain better.

• Mine is without commitment, paid monthly

• @bsh said: only applicable for 12 times

I got the same on two RISE-LE2 servers without commitment (month to month contract). Their is sth. wrong here in that bills wording that @OVH_APAC should explain to us.

• OVH_APACOVH_APAC Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2021

Hi @bsh @OhJohn , that wording certainly seems strange if you had engaged without a commitment. Could you guys create a quick ticket with the order number and screenshot of the wording for reference and share with me via Private Message so that I can get the team to look into it? Thanks alot!

Thanked by 2amsaal bsh
  • @OVH_APAC will there be any VPS deals for Christmas / New year similar prices to the black friday prices ? Don't want to wait until Nov 2022 :D

Thanked by 1tux
  • OVH_APACOVH_APAC Member, Patron Provider

Hi @nocloud , thanks for your interest, but I'm afraid not at this moment. Stay tuned to our socials for future promotions. :)

• @OVH_APAC said:

1. Asia-Pacific Advance Dedicated server Limited-Edition: 2x more traffic included was 25TB now 50TB/month @1Gbps bandwidth. US$88/month on a 12-month plan and No setup fee | Offer is paid monthly and recurring for as long as you keep your server

>

It's not true now. As long as I keep my server, the payment was increased from 92.99USD to 102.29USD.

• no necro please
    @Arkas @DP

This discussion has been closed.