Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPN Software Solution - BillingServ - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPN Software Solution - BillingServ

13»

Comments

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@MikePT said:

@Jord said:
    I just wanted to keep everyone updated; the system has now been built; all the apps are working, iOS, Android, Windows and macOS; we are just testing everything now to make sure it all works, and then we will release a beta to the public, I'll have a test system up and some apps in the app stores to allow people to test it.

We will have OpenVPN and Wireguard on launch. Then we will continue to improve the system over the coming months with the feedback we will get from the testers and our users. I'll keep everyone updated.

Would love to beta test it as well!

I will let you know when it’s live!

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • I'd also love to sign up for Beta testing.

Thanked by 1Jord
    edited July 2022

https://i.b-cdn.uk/iOSApp.MP4

This is just a view of the iOS App, they all look the same, across our apps, we can customise them, change colours or a completely different design if needed.

• acjmacjm Member

I’d like to beta test as well 👍

Thanked by 1Jord

@acjm said:
    I’d like to beta test as well 👍

Sure hope to have this out at the weekend, will keep everyone updated on that.

Thanked by 1acjm

Just to keep everyone updated, things are moving along, we hit a snag with the mobile apps, which we are working on now, everything else is done, so we are just finishing this, and it will be launched for a beta test.

I will keep everyone updated.

Thanked by 2plumberg SinV
  • HxxxHxxx Member

@Jord any plans to have this software audited by a third party, for security issues?

• An option to use official VPN client like wireguard, openvpn with config generator option

@Hxxx said:
    @Jord any plans to have this software audited by a third party, for security issues?

It already does, every time a new version is released it’s checked internally and then externally. We have to do this for our ISO anyway but it’s always good practice.

Thanked by 1Hxxx

@ankittulsian said:
    An option to use official VPN client like wireguard, openvpn with config generator option

That’s going to be an option, you can also use our APIs for creating your own apps if you want to.

• @Jord said:
    Just to keep everyone updated, things are moving along, we hit a snag with the mobile apps, which we are working on now, everything else is done, so we are just finishing this, and it will be launched for a beta test.

I will keep everyone updated.

Cant wait.

Thanked by 1Jord
  • wow!

Thanked by 1Jord
  • @Jord, what VPN protocol are you using ?
    any demo ?

@mad_4u said:
    @Jord, what VPN protocol are you using ?
    any demo ?

We will be releasing with OpenVPN/Wireguard; we will expand upon this if we get any feedback on others to add.

The demo will be up soon; we are just testing the apps.

• any plan of adding strongswan ?

@mad_4u said:
    any plan of adding strongswan ?

There wasn't, but I can certainly look into it.

Just keeping everyone updated, we are just finishing off testing, if anyone wants to test the apps, can you DM me please, so I can get test invites sent out from Apple/Google.

• @Jord said:
    Just keeping everyone updated, we are just finishing off testing, if anyone wants to test the apps, can you DM me please, so I can get test invites sent out from Apple/Google.

what is the server requirements for the VPN ?

@mad_4u said:

@Jord said:

The only requirement would be AlamLinux/Rocky Linux 8.

The rest is up to you.

• mad_4umad_4u Member
    edited August 2022

@Jord said:

@mad_4u said:

@Jord said:

The rest is up to you.

unfortunately you tying clients in OS it should work on any OS specially Ubuntu and Centos

@mad_4u said:

@Jord said:

@mad_4u said:

@Jord said:

The rest is up to you.

unfortunately you tying clients in OS it should work on any OS specially Ubuntu and Centos

It works on any CentOS based OS, that’s what we know and that’s what we built it with. We may expand this in the future, but for release it will be CentOS based OS’s

• Please add Ubuntu/debian support :-)

I do not feel comfortable in CentOS waters

@NobodyInteresting said:
    Please add Ubuntu/debian support :-)

I do not feel comfortable in CentOS waters

We will in the future, I don’t feel comfortable in Ubuntu waters 😂

• @mad_4u said:

Still rocking a BlackBerry?

• @TimboJones said:

@mad_4u said:

Still rocking a BlackBerry?

Not really :) works well on IOS

So some good news, our VPN system has now been launched, our apps are currently being fully completed as we wanted to make sure we have everything included in them.

Your clients can select a server and download their config file to connect to the VPN using Wireguard or OVPN.

We will continue improving our service over the next few months and developing new features for our white-label VPN system.

You can see more about our service here https://www.billingserv.com/use-cases/vpn/

I hope you all have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.