Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPN Software Solution - BillingServ - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPN Software Solution - BillingServ

Comments

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep
    edited November 2021

So we've been busy with the new VPN system, here is a sneak peek of the admin area and another sneak peek into our new admin theme too :D

Don't mind the graphs, this is just filler for now, these will change.

Thanked by 3Ympker RIYAD lentro
  • Great idea!

Thanked by 1Jord

Sneak peek anyone?

Thanked by 2Ympker Abd

Oh I forgot to mention, the cross platform apps are fully whitelabelled and can be updated from BS.

• @Jord is that possible create custom plugin for email template like whmcs? for billingserv.. can you do that ?

@mrlongshen said:
    @Jord is that possible create custom plugin for email template like whmcs? for billingserv.. can you do that ?

Hey, what are you looking to do? We have set email templates, but if you let me know how you want it to work, I can certainly take a look into it.

• Waiting for your beta... Will order !

Thanked by 1Jord

@alexholl said:
    Waiting for your beta... Will order !

Will keep everyone updated, hoping to get the beta online soon.

Thanked by 1default
  • @Jord said:

@mrlongshen said:
    @Jord is that possible create custom plugin for email template like whmcs? for billingserv.. can you do that ?

Hey, what are you looking to do? We have set email templates, but if you let me know how you want it to work, I can certainly take a look into it.

IS that possible to create custom email template. ?

@mrlongshen said:

@Jord said:

@mrlongshen said:

Not currently, but we are looking at offering a section where you can change the text.

Would you be looking to change the design or something else?

• This is looking great! Can't wait to see it in action

• @Jord said:

@mrlongshen said:

@Jord said:

@mrlongshen said:

Not currently, but we are looking at offering a section where you can change the text.

Nope. Currently want to custom email template to can hook when customer enter username and password. then display in invoice.

@mrlongshen said:

@Jord said:

@mrlongshen said:

@Jord said:

@mrlongshen said:

Nope. Currently want to custom email template to can hook when customer enter username and password. then display in invoice.

Hey, can you explain a little bit further for me please? I'm not sure what you mean. Sorry about that.

• ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

I have a client who is looking for a complete VPN solution.

Full billing automation with app for Windows, Android, IOS and OpenVPN, Wireguard, L2TP config.

How much that might cost?

Thanked by 2Jord Ympker
  • @Shakib said:

Full billing automation with app for Windows, Android, IOS and OpenVPN, Wireguard, L2TP config.

looking for same

Thanked by 1Jord

@Shakib said:

@Specsblue said:

@Shakib said:

looking for same

We will have all apps, and openvpn to begin with, we are trying to see if we can get wireguard setup too for launch.

It will cost a BillingServ license + VPN system addon, I haven't quite decided what it will cost yet, as we are still building out the features.

But I'll keep everyone updated on our progress and pricing.

Thanked by 3Shakib Ympker user123

Just to keep everyone updated, things are progressing nicely, hoping to have a full demo up by the end of Jan with apps. I'll keep you all updated, this is going to be a very nice feature :D

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Awaiting test

Thanked by 1Jord
  • You do only SAAS? @Jord

Thanked by 1Jord

@Boogeyman said:
    You do only SAAS? @Jord

Currently yeah, but we have setup environments for customers just for them before.

• I've seen a module before for WHMCS for vpn hosting

• Holy shit, I would instantly buy this entire suite. I'd use it for a free VPN project.

Would love to have ads support (admob) for the VPN app and ability to allow free users.

• @stefeman said:
    Holy shit, I would instantly buy this entire suite. I'd use it for a free VPN project.

Would love to have ads support (admob) for the VPN app and ability to allow free users.

Exactly what I've been thinking about using this project for :-)

Thanked by 1Ympker

@stefeman said:
    Holy shit, I would instantly buy this entire suite. I'd use it for a free VPN project.

@NobodyInteresting said:

@stefeman said:

Exactly what I've been thinking about using this project for :-)

Can’t wait to get your guys feedback :D

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • Wow love the current view of the one-stop VPN solution with BillingServ. I'd love to test it out and play around with it once it's out. Really loving the quick development of its features!

Thanked by 1Jord

@HalfEatenPie said:
    Wow love the current view of the one-stop VPN solution with BillingServ. I'd love to test it out and play around with it once it's out. Really loving the quick development of its features!

Thank you, we aren’t stopping here either, lots of new stuff coming to BS this year ;)

• HostMediaHostMedia Member, Patron Provider

Sounds very interesting @Jord, love the updates. With your whitelabel apps, especially iOS, how are you planning to allow your sellers to get around Apple's requirements of apps being unique in terms of look/offering? vpnresellers have had the issues where their whitelabel apps were being denied by Apple due to the duplicate look & feel etc, normal Apple stuff :wink:

Will certainly keep an eye out on your software :smile:

Thanked by 1Jord
    edited January 2022

@HostMedia said:
    Sounds very interesting @Jord, love the updates. With your whitelabel apps, especially iOS, how are you planning to allow your sellers to get around Apple's requirements of apps being unique in terms of look/offering? vpnresellers have had the issues where their whitelabel apps were being denied by Apple due to the duplicate look & feel etc, normal Apple stuff :wink:

Will certainly keep an eye out on your software :smile:

Hey, thanks. It’s looking really promising, I’m going to be testing that theory out, when people sign up, you’ll be able to change colours, logos, the screens before you login, which will update via API. The only thing we might have to do manually is the app colour itself.

But if we do have some customers finding it hard to upload their app to the Apple App Store then we will be on hand to help as much as we can. I want to make this the most easiest system to use. So I’m happy to help where I can.

Thanked by 1HostMedia

I just wanted to keep everyone updated; the system has now been built; all the apps are working, iOS, Android, Windows and macOS; we are just testing everything now to make sure it all works, and then we will release a beta to the public, I'll have a test system up and some apps in the app stores to allow people to test it.

We will have OpenVPN and Wireguard on launch. Then we will continue to improve the system over the coming months with the feedback we will get from the testers and our users. I'll keep everyone updated.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@Jord said:
    I just wanted to keep everyone updated; the system has now been built; all the apps are working, iOS, Android, Windows and macOS; we are just testing everything now to make sure it all works, and then we will release a beta to the public, I'll have a test system up and some apps in the app stores to allow people to test it.

We will have OpenVPN and Wireguard on launch. Then we will continue to improve the system over the coming months with the feedback we will get from the testers and our users. I'll keep everyone updated.

Would love to beta test it as well!

Thanked by 1Jord