Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET BLACKFRIDAY LOUNGE! A DEAL FOR EVERYONE + 100's of GIVEAWAYS (RackNerd's OFFICIAL BlackFriday) - Page 345
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET BLACKFRIDAY LOUNGE! A DEAL FOR EVERYONE + 100's of GIVEAWAYS (RackNerd's OFFICIAL BlackFriday)

Comments

• Hey Dustin, I ordered a year VPS plan this morning, is it possible to double my bandwidth?? Order #5744951771

• RACKNERD-HAS-THE-BEST-DEALS

Thanked by 1magehusy
  • dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@yozh said:
    Hello,

Is it possible to double the bandwidth on Invoice #4203931 please ?

Hi @yozh -- appreciate you ordering multiple services with RackNerd :)

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth resources for the services contained within this order.

@sutichbuon said:
    double bandwidth
    Invoice #4207480

Hi @sutichbuon -- Thank You for placing an order with RackNerd 👊 We sincerely appreciate your business.

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth resources.

@emg88 said:
    Hey Dustin, I ordered a year VPS plan this morning, is it possible to double my bandwidth?? Order #5744951771

Hi @emg88 -- good stuff! We sincerely appreciate you choosing RackNerd as your provider :)

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth.

Thanked by 1emg88
  • Hello,

Is it possible to double the bandwidth on Invoice #4236061 please ?

• Requested cancellation so as to upgrade #4248661, please.

• @Epve said:
    Requested cancellation so as to upgrade #4248661, please.

Sorted. A+ for RackNerd support.

@magehusy said:
    Hello,

Is it possible to double the bandwidth on Invoice #4236061 please ?

Hi @magehusy -- appreciate the order, thank you :)

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth resources 👊

@Epve said:

@Epve said:
    Requested cancellation so as to upgrade #4248661, please.

Sorted. A+ for RackNerd support.

Hi @Epve -- thank you for your update and happy to hear that our support team was able to take care of this for you in a prompt manner. We pride ourselves on providing consistently fast, and knowledgable support that our customers can count on :) With true 24x7 availability.

If you ever need anything down the road, feel free to reach out to us at any time, you can also contact me directly at [email protected] :)

Thank You again for your business.

Thanked by 1Epve
  • 4255297 - took the offer, please double the bandwidth

• Request for double bandwidth. Order Number is: 2447739972. Invoice #4256011

• Can someone please help me,

Just bought the services from Racknerd but it seems I'm running into issues with their offered Ubuntu 22.04 image in VPS control panel.

On a clean, freshly installed racknerd's Ubuntu 22.04 image, I can't make to install Virtualmin.

https://www.virtualmin.com/download/
    /usr/bin/wget https://software.virtualmin.com/gpl/scripts/install.sh
    /usr/bin/sudo /bin/sh install.sh --minimal

I've tried to re-image VPS 3x times but the errors are the same,
    Full error logs here: https://pastebin.com/r7rS2SA9

At first, I thought maybe there is an issue with Virtualmin installer itself, so I quickly created a VM on my PC with clean, fresh Ubuntu Server 22.04 and tested it again, but everything went okay.

I have a feeling that racknerd's image is just too much changed from clean ubuntu installation.

I'm not sure what to do now, Just bought it, but without Virtualmin it's useless for me, the issue is too much custom image/linux/virtualmin specific for me to troubleshoot and I can't duplicate the issue on a different "fresh ubuntu 22.04" installations.
    I just wish racknerd could deploy me the clean Ubuntu 22.04 Server image from https://releases.ubuntu.com/22.04/ but support is not willing to help and refusing to refund (after just 2hours of purchasing..)

Am I asking to much here? It's not like Virtualmin is unknown software, racknerd even have some articles about it..
    I'm feeling like I'm being stupid and the issue might be something simple here but I haven't run into such issues on other VPS service providers..

• double bandwidth
    Invoice #4265629

• Just signed up, here for double bandwidth!
    Order Number: 2565707351

• Hello is it possible to double bandwidth,,,order number 2657719640,,,,and 6598659999 thanks

• double bandwidth,please
    Invoice #4276402

• Please double my bandwidth
    Order Number: 1143751441
    Invoice #4282429
    Thank you!

• I just signed up for RackNerd and so far it is really good, I'm impressed.
    I would love to get double the bandwidth though. Invoice #4277830 and Order Number: 3125374935.

• Hello!
    Invoice number is 3901300, please double the bandwidth for me, thank you.

• @skz_1 said:
    Can someone please help me,

Just bought the services from Racknerd but it seems I'm running into issues with their offered Ubuntu 22.04 image in VPS control panel.

On a clean, freshly installed racknerd's Ubuntu 22.04 image, I can't make to install Virtualmin.

https://www.virtualmin.com/download/
    /usr/bin/wget https://software.virtualmin.com/gpl/scripts/install.sh
    /usr/bin/sudo /bin/sh install.sh --minimal

I've tried to re-image VPS 3x times but the errors are the same,
    Full error logs here: https://pastebin.com/r7rS2SA9

At first, I thought maybe there is an issue with Virtualmin installer itself, so I quickly created a VM on my PC with clean, fresh Ubuntu Server 22.04 and tested it again, but everything went okay.

I have a feeling that racknerd's image is just too much changed from clean ubuntu installation.

I'm not sure what to do now, Just bought it, but without Virtualmin it's useless for me, the issue is too much custom image/linux/virtualmin specific for me to troubleshoot and I can't duplicate the issue on a different "fresh ubuntu 22.04" installations.
    I just wish racknerd could deploy me the clean Ubuntu 22.04 Server image from https://releases.ubuntu.com/22.04/ but support is not willing to help and refusing to refund (after just 2hours of purchasing..)

Am I asking to much here? It's not like Virtualmin is unknown software, racknerd even have some articles about it..
    I'm feeling like I'm being stupid and the issue might be something simple here but I haven't run into such issues on other VPS service providers..

I'm surprised that you've mentioned that their support won't help you. I've had no problems in the past working with their support, and I've had them mount Ubuntu Live Server 22.04.1 pretty recently.

If you're still having issues, I'm sure you could reach out to @dustinc directly, and he'll get you sorted out.

Thanked by 1dustinc

@skz_1 said: Can someone please help me,

Hi @skz_1 -- appreciate you placing an order with us and for trusting us with your business :)

As @Xrmaddness pointed out, we can always mount a custom ISO for you to your VPS, if you prefer to install OS manually from via the HTML5 VNC console in SolusVM.

In either case, feel free to reach out to me directly via e-mail at [email protected] and I'll be happy to assist.

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness

@skz_1 said:

4255297 - took the offer, please double the bandwidth

Appreciate the order @skz_1 👊

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth resources.

@ahrt said:
    Request for double bandwidth. Order Number is: 2447739972. Invoice #4256011

Hi @ahrt -- Thank You for choosing RackNerd as your provider :)

We've doubled your bandwidth successfully.

@kiko9714 said:
    double bandwidth
    Invoice #4265629

Hi @kiko9714 -- Thank You for expanding your service count with us :)

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth for this latest order.

@user_2million said:
    Just signed up, here for double bandwidth!
    Order Number: 2565707351

Hi @user_2million -- welcome to the community :)

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth resources successfully.

@seinfeld12345 said:
    Hello is it possible to double bandwidth,,,order number 2657719640,,,,and 6598659999 thanks

Hi @seinfeld12345 -- Thank You for ordering multiple services with RackNerd :)

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth for all of the services contained within those two order numbers 👊

@rjz591li said:
    double bandwidth,please
    Invoice #4276402

Hi @rjz591li -- Thank You for the business!

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth.

@colla said:
    Please double my bandwidth
    Order Number: 1143751441
    Invoice #4282429
    Thank you!

Appreciate the continued business @colla -- we've doubled your bandwidth allocation for this order :)

@fcastle said:
    I just signed up for RackNerd and so far it is really good, I'm impressed.
    I would love to get double the bandwidth though. Invoice #4277830 and Order Number: 3125374935.

Hi @fcastle -- Thank You for choosing RackNerd as your provider - happy to hear your experience has been smooth sailing :) If you ever need anything, or if you ever want to chat, you can always reach out to me directly via e-mail as well: [email protected]

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth allocation.