Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET BLACKFRIDAY LOUNGE! A DEAL FOR EVERYONE + 100's of GIVEAWAYS (RackNerd's OFFICIAL BlackFriday) - Page 348
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET BLACKFRIDAY LOUNGE! A DEAL FOR EVERYONE + 100's of GIVEAWAYS (RackNerd's OFFICIAL BlackFriday)

Comments

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@Fordway said:
    Hi @dustinc,
    I just completed order #2597373987 and would appreciate the increase in bandwidth.
    Thanks.

Hi @Fordway -- good stuff :) Thank You for placing an order with us.

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth resources.

@islandmike said:
    @dustinc

Would like to request double bandwidth please, order #7783403073

Hi @islandmike -- Thank You!

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth :)

Thanked by 1islandmike

@ftpdiloy said:
    double double please. o:)
    Invoice #4435015.
    Thans a lot!

Hi @ftpdiloy -- absolutely :)

@abhaysv said:
    @dustinc Will there be any black friday shared hosting offers if yes when can we expect them , I have few sites that expire end of this month would like to migrate to racknerd. Offers in this thread are out of stock

Hi @abhaysv -- Great catch! While we work on replenishing inventory - we are indeed evaluating new promotions for our Black Friday sale, this will include shared/reseller hosting, VPS, dedicated and even Ryzen VPS deals :)

Once these deals are finalized, we'll then announce a sale date. Rest assured we're working hard to make this real :)

• edited October 2022

Thanks Dustin for being that responsive and helpful when it comes to support.
    Congrats to you and your team .

I wished you'd be able to provide services just like netcup does (dediziert CPU in a bit more modern gear and so on maybe in another tier ?).

• Hello @dustinc
    what's your plan for the coming black Friday, do you offer this year, will you open new thread or will continue from this for black friday offer? please answer

• Hopefully some magic will happen for my order #7279066372

• I just completed order #8843635404 and would appreciate the increase in bandwidth.
    Thanks.

• MadMad Member

double bandwidth pls :)
    Invoice #4457632

@inthecloudblog said:
    Thanks Dustin for being that responsive and helpful when it comes to support.
    Congrats to you and your team .

I wished you'd be able to provide services just like netcup does (dediziert CPU in a bit more modern gear and so on maybe in another tier ?).

Hi @inthecloudblog -- We sincerely appreciate your continued business over the years. Thank You for the positive feedback, and I'll be sure to share your kind words to the team :) Happy to hear that you're satisfied with our support - we pride ourselves on providing true 24x7 support that our customers can count on.

We are working on replenishing inventory for our Ryzen VPS product line - so stay tuned :) In the meantime, immediate deals can be made on a custom basis, just let me know your requirements: [email protected]

• "deals can be made on a custom basis" - any plans for ryzen vps in frankfurt am main @dustinc

@simple_dimple said:
    Hello @dustinc
    what's your plan for the coming black Friday, do you offer this year, will you open new thread or will continue from this for black friday offer? please answer

Hi @simple_dimple -- appreciate your interest in our upcoming sale event :)

Historically, we create a new thread and I believe we'll be doing the same, along with a new creative approach that is being finalized here on the backend. It's going to another great year, and hit.

Thanked by 1simple_dimple

@atomi said:
    Hopefully some magic will happen for my order #7279066372

Hi @atomi -- We sincerely appreciate you choosing RackNerd as your provider :)

We've doubled your bandwidth successfully.

Thanked by 1simple_dimple

@didada said:
    I just completed order #8843635404 and would appreciate the increase in bandwidth.
    Thanks.

Hi @didada -- Thank You for choosing RackNerd as your provider :)

We've doubled your bandwidth successfully.

@Mad said:
    double bandwidth pls :)
    Invoice #4457632

Hi @Mad -- We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth.

Thank You for doing business with RackNerd :)

@hyperblast said:
    "deals can be made on a custom basis" - any plans for ryzen vps in frankfurt am main @dustinc

Hi @hyperblast -- At the moment we're working extremely hard on the backend replenishing inventory globally to help prepare for our new event. This includes Ryzen and Intel deals.

As for expansion into regions where the product is not yet live in, we continue to work towards this - though specific locations have yet to be finalized.

Thanked by 1hyperblast
  • Please double the bandwidth. Invoice #4489153 Thank U very much!

• arongarong Member
    edited November 2022

I've bought your VPS. Please double the bandwidth
    Invoice :3250006
    Thank you very much

@jieky said:
    Please double the bandwidth. Invoice #4489153 Thank U very much!

Hi @jieky -- Thank You for doing business with RackNerd :)

We've doubled your bandwidth resources.

Thanked by 1jieky

@arong said:
    Invoice :3250006
    Thank you very much

Hi @arong -- Thank You for choosing RackNerd as your provider 👊

• I've bought your VPS. Please double the bandwidth
    Invoice :4489825
    Thank you very much

@SenKarua said:
    Invoice :4489825
    Thank you very much

Hi @SenKarua -- Thank You for placing another order with RackNerd 👊 We sincerely value your business and look forward to the continued growth.

We've gone ahead and doubled your bandwidth resources successfully.

• Hi, I bought one black Friday sale VPS since the last two server are really good. Order Number: 7372040190, please double the bandwidth, thanks in advance.

• Hi,I've bought your VPS,I need double bandwidth.
    Invoice:4490434
    Thank you very much!

• Oh, hey there! May I have some delicious bandwidth please?
    Invoice# 9722057369
    Thank you so much!

• I've bought your VPS. Please double the bandwidth
    Invoice :3997522
    Thank you very much.

• Double bandwidth pls
    Thank you very much :*
    Invoice #4529767

• maybe we can make this thread upto 2M untill 25th? come on guys !

• fabbyfabby Member
    edited November 2022

@dustinc Why are there fees for providing IPv6 for Shared Hosting in LA DC-02? That's hilarious, because it's free for VPS (https://my.racknerd.com/index.php?rp=/knowledgebase/25/Do-you-provide-IPv6-.html), but the Sales department said that "IPv6 addresses can be provided only on LA DC-02 on a chargeable basis for shared/reseller hosting."