Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET BLACKFRIDAY LOUNGE! A DEAL FOR EVERYONE + 100's of GIVEAWAYS (RackNerd's OFFICIAL BlackFriday) - Page 104
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET BLACKFRIDAY LOUNGE! A DEAL FOR EVERYONE + 100's of GIVEAWAYS (RackNerd's OFFICIAL BlackFriday)

Comments

• lets do this!

• RACKNERD CASH GIVEAWAY, YESSSSSS

• tomletomle Member, LIR

RACKNERD CASH GIVEAWAY, YESSSSSS

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@dustinc you should offer a nice deal on a one year package on a 4GB KVM!

• RACKNERD CASH GIVEAWAY, YESSSSSS

• scotticlesscotticles Member
    edited November 2021

RACKNERD CASH GIVEAWAY, YESSSSSS

• @rickonair said:

@spruitt said:

@rickonair said:
    Moments ago, I just finished paying my racknerd invoices for services created last year... so YES! #RACKNERD CASH GIVEAWAY, YESSSSSS

Well.. That's less inventory on hand for the Cyber Monday flash sales. :D

This is why we can't have nice things.

Lol. Judging by your username and the black and white headshot I'm gonna go out on limb and assume you're familiar with low-latency high quality audio. If I'm wrong, please disregard this comment.

Just curious if you've used RN services for any "Comrex" style solutions? If so, what sort of software/hardware would you recommend? I'd like to get 4-6ch to the rack and return 2ch to the remote (1 for program level check & 1 for IFB)

• @dustinc said:

@spruitt said: I forgot to mention that. I do like the videos.

@spruitt -- we do too! If you have any ideas on what videos we should do next, we're always open to it.

PPSSHHHH.. I got an affiliate code I need to start using. Lol :D

• @spruitt said:

@dustinc said:

@spruitt said:
    Something for those RackNerd VPS's. I think this is a new deal, I don't remember it being there last week.
    *not an affiliate just sharing to maybe help someone

https://www.portainer.io/pricing/take5

Appreciate you sharing that @spruitt

Funny you mention that, @DaveRackNerd actually made a video about Portainer not too long ago too :)

I forgot to mention that. I do like the videos.

+1 for Portainer. I quite like it.

• @spruitt said:

@rickonair said:

@spruitt said:

@rickonair said:
    Moments ago, I just finished paying my racknerd invoices for services created last year... so YES! #RACKNERD CASH GIVEAWAY, YESSSSSS

Well.. That's less inventory on hand for the Cyber Monday flash sales. :D

This is why we can't have nice things.

Lol. Judging by your username and the black and white headshot I'm gonna go out on limb and assume you're familiar with low-latency high quality audio. If I'm wrong, please disregard this comment.

Just curious if you've used RN services for any "Comrex" style solutions? If so, what sort of software/hardware would you recommend? I'd like to get 4-6ch to the rack and return 2ch to the remote (1 for program level check & 1 for IFB)

You're just trying to distract me from winning the next givewaway. LOL! Well, it's working because you're talking my language. LOL. Presently, I am not using RN for this-- however, I don't see why you couldn't. Can you send me a PM? I have a few questions about the specifics of what you're trying to accomplish. I might have some ideas.

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

OK guys, prepare now :)

• PREPARED

• PREPARED

• PREPARED

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

We're giving away some CASH! How so? Simple! We'll send you the funds via Venmo! If you don't have a Venmo, you can create one or we can add the funds to your RackNerd account. Winners will be DM'd.

The next 5 comments (must comment the keyword mentioned below) will receive either $10 USD via Venmo or a RackNerd acct credit (your choice). Comment cannot be edited.

KEYWORD;

#CASH ME OUT! We LOVE RACKNERD.

• CASH ME OUT! We LOVE RACKNERD.