Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET BLACKFRIDAY LOUNGE! A DEAL FOR EVERYONE + 100's of GIVEAWAYS (RackNerd's OFFICIAL BlackFriday) - Page 103
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET BLACKFRIDAY LOUNGE! A DEAL FOR EVERYONE + 100's of GIVEAWAYS (RackNerd's OFFICIAL BlackFriday)

Comments

• RACKNERD CASH GIVEAWAY, YESSSSSS

• @dustinc Could you have a look into ticket #039174
    It's a little bit complicated...

• 103 can it be?

• /#RACKNERD CASH GIVEAWAY, YESSSSSS

• /#RACKNERD CASH GIVEAWAY, YESSSSSS

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@zappata said:
    @dustinc Could you have a look into ticket #039174
    It's a little bit complicated...

Hi @zappata -- absolutely. We will update your ticket with some good news shortly :)

Thanked by 1zappata

• RACKNERD$$$

• lets goooo

• Moments ago, I just finished paying my racknerd invoices for services created last year... so YES! #RACKNERD CASH GIVEAWAY, YESSSSSS

• Invoice #2352249
    Order Number is: 7226844121
    Can't remember which you wanted, but please double the bandwidth. I had some trouble with the payment gateway, probably because I'm abroad now and I was paying with an account from a different country. I may have paid some VAT I didn't have to but nevermind, it's a good deal. G'night.

• Need them $$$s for more RAMin

• Please add traffic to me

@shaolefen said:
    Invoice #2352249
    Order Number is: 7226844121
    Can't remember which you wanted, but please double the bandwidth. I had some trouble with the payment gateway, probably because I'm abroad now and I was paying with an account from a different country. I may have paid some VAT I didn't have to but nevermind, it's a good deal. G'night.

Hi @shaolefen -- we've doubled your bandwidth. :) We appreciate your business, if there's anything we can help with, just let us know - [email protected]

@matte said:
    Please add traffic to me

Hi @matte -- while this particular order is not part of the double bandwidth promotion, we did go ahead and double the bandwidth for your more recent order :)

Thank You for choosing RackNerd and for expanding to multiple service counts with us!

• @dustinc 3345617031, 4614762436, 4526931106

Thank ya kindly sir for all these sweet flash deals B)

• @dustinc said:

@spruitt said:
    Something for those RackNerd VPS's. I think this is a new deal, I don't remember it being there last week.
    *not an affiliate just sharing to maybe help someone

https://www.portainer.io/pricing/take5

Appreciate you sharing that @spruitt

Funny you mention that, @DaveRackNerd actually made a video about Portainer not too long ago too :)

I forgot to mention that. I do like the videos.

@BlazinDimes said:
    @dustinc 3345617031, 4614762436, 4526931106

Thank ya kindly sir for all these sweet flash deals B)

Good work @BlazinDimes -- and you're welcome! Compliments to the Chef.

We have doubled the bandwidth for the mentioned order numbers 👊Appreciate the continued business and support.

Thanked by 1BlazinDimes

@spruitt said: I forgot to mention that. I do like the videos.

@spruitt -- we do too! If you have any ideas on what videos we should do next, we're always open to it.

• @dustinc said:

@matte said:
    Please add traffic to me

Hi @matte -- while this particular order is not part of the double bandwidth promotion, we did go ahead and double the bandwidth for your more recent order :)

Thank You for choosing RackNerd and for expanding to multiple service counts with us!

This is indeed last year’s package, but I have already renewed this year, and the bill will be until next year. I hope to double it for me. Thanks

• @rickonair said:
    Moments ago, I just finished paying my racknerd invoices for services created last year... so YES! #RACKNERD CASH GIVEAWAY, YESSSSSS

Well.. That's less inventory on hand for the Cyber Monday flash sales. :D

• @spruitt said:

@rickonair said:
    Moments ago, I just finished paying my racknerd invoices for services created last year... so YES! #RACKNERD CASH GIVEAWAY, YESSSSSS

Well.. That's less inventory on hand for the Cyber Monday flash sales. :D

This is why we can't have nice things.

• 104 MORE MORE MORE