Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Unable to locate USD 2.50/m plan - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Unable to locate USD 2.50/m plan

2»

Comments

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2021

@Francisco said:

@skorupion said: Ye I'm thinking about not renewing, maybe @Francisco could change that ROFL

If you're annoyed over the lack of a slab then i'd ask in the ticket if she has anything.

We get around 10 - 30TB per month in LUX during the 1st week. I'll ask her to reserve the December stock for active degenerates.

Francisco

Nah I was laughing that maybe you could allow transfers. I will probably keep that box in case of ever needing some storage for Linux ISOs or any other shit

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@skorupion said:

@Francisco said:

@skorupion said: Ye I'm thinking about not renewing, maybe @Francisco could change that ROFL

If you're annoyed over the lack of a slab then i'd ask in the ticket if she has anything.

We get around 10 - 30TB per month in LUX during the 1st week. I'll ask her to reserve the December stock for active degenerates.

Francisco

Nah I was laughing that maybe you could allow transfers. I will probably keep that box in case of ever needing some storage for Linux ISOs or any other shit

Listen, man.

She's named Karen. She embodies it. She is the manager.

You think I wanna go through that sort of wrath over a 512MB transfer??

Francisco

Thanked by 1typicalGtaTG
  • @Francisco said:
    They've been a bit problematic for CPU abuse so until I finish the CPU capping stuff we'll just restrict them.

Me, running Java programs on a 512mb: "yeah I'm probably part of the problem"

• Yep, Karen is Karen, and she is so strict on policy.

This reminds me few weeks back arguing with her. Thanks to @Francisco to make her calm at that time.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Bastion said:

@Francisco said:
    They've been a bit problematic for CPU abuse so until I finish the CPU capping stuff we'll just restrict them.

Me, running Java programs on a 512mb: "yeah I'm probably part of the problem"

Some bursts here/there are fine, but it's not the first time we've seen someone buy 50 of the things and then start trying to crypto mine on it.

Francisco