Black Friday, what to know
- Do the homework BEFORE purchase. Example in google.com: "XXX reviews". If your gut telling you GTFO, than just do it.
- If you have target provider which you know provides good deals and acceptable performance - register and login before event start. You will save time if any flash deals pop-out.
- Always YAB dat shit out after purchase. Review disk speed, CPU steel and network quality. Cancel if anything rings the bell. Do not wait.
- Avoid crypto. It can't be charge backed. And on BF there is a lot of scams going on. Especially if you fail on step #1.
- Limit your greed. It is rarely profitable in hosting area to scalp.
- If provider is unknown for you, after purchase submit general inquiry ticket. Test support. If it rings the bell - cancel immediately. Respectable provider always provide answer within reasonable time at business days. ALWAYS.
- Read the crowd. If crowd says that X is good and Y is crap - don't waste your brain cells to think otherwise.
- If you are tough guy on the block, get your billing area performance tight. No slowness, no errors. Billing must work perfectly.
- Get your support agents. Give them Aderall, Concerta or whatever you have in your desk. They must work, and work fast. BF is the day where your reputation may fall or rise. And reputation is free powerful SEO.
- Stock those servers. Out of stock messages very disappointing for new customers.
- Don't forget existing customers. Don't do "only new sign ups" thing. Fuck that man. It is trivial to create new account nowadays.
- Test your promo codes. Test again. 2 out of 5 promo codes ends being incorrectly setup.
- Don't try to bank on BF. This event is pure marketing where you attract a lot of attention and build up your potential for the future. Better spend few dollars on customer directly than pumping into google's mouth.
- Don't be asshole by enforcing ridiculous buying rules. It is 2021, automation exist for a reason. Fraud prevention can be done tomorrow.
Brace your wallets, buy coffee and participate in one of the most craziest events on LET - the Black Friday. There is nothing more exciting than this!