Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How can I contact clouevo to process ticket? It has been more than lost vps data 2 months
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How can I contact clouevo to process ticket? It has been more than lost vps data 2 months

Can I contact clouevo here? They don't handle the ticket now. I'm very distressed. The data has been broken I've lost 2. Months. blamed. If the boss is here, can you help me with the ticket?maybe

thanks

Comments

• deankdeank Member, Troll

No thanks.

Who cares.

Thanked by 3ariq01 pike CheepCluck
  • jackbjackb Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2021

Honestly take your losses and go elsewhere.

They should be able to get same day delivery drives from somewhere if they didn't have any on site in AMS, RAID10 failure doesn't explain being unable to provide a fresh VM in the same location given full data loss already happened.

The fact that they can't is telling. Data loss can happen to anyone, but there's something they're not telling you, and it isn't good. Don't waste your time on it.

• If they're ignoring your tickets, what makes you think they'd reply here?

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

As the ticket suggested, you should download the disaster recovery plan, and everything would be fine again.

See also: yoursunny.com Disaster Recovery Plan: 104 Minutes Downtime, No Tears

• chargeback yesterday.

And PMS today.

• Seems like they are giving up the Amsterdam node

• Let me explain that I placed the order with the discount obtained from LET
    Yes, the price was very favorable at that time.
    The question is how to deal with it now.
    No one replied to me. I just think the administrator can see and solve the problem here.

• Didn't cares

@Nekki said: If they're ignoring your tickets, what makes you think they'd reply here?

They just prefer spread his troubles into the masses.

• frogfrog Barred
    edited November 2021

How the heck should Clouveo staff stumble over this thread when you can't spell their name correctly.
    And if you had used Google, you would have found the user you want to contact and another thread about the same problem.

Contact Bobcares. Then maybe Bob will care.

• @hehuangCCs said:
    Let me explain that I placed the order with the discount obtained from LET
    Yes, the price was very favorable at that time.
    The question is how to deal with it now.
    No one replied to me. I just think the administrator can see and solve the problem here.

Let me explain that the discount was given by the provider, not LET.

Let me further explain that your service agreement and contract is legally binding with Clouevo, not LET.

Let me further further explain that the administrator here is only responsible for LET, not for any agreement between you and Clouevo.

Let me further further further explain to you that this is your problem to solve, not anyone else's. Advice is free, but if you expect people spend time to solve your problem, it is not free.

• Isn't @WSCallum behind Clouveo?

But he was last active here on 03 September, so I wouldn't expected much.

Clouveo don't have a great reputation. For example:

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3280264/#Comment_3280264

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

"Customer Invoice"

Well, still down too, can we change the title to deadpool, please?

• I "cancelled" the service yesterday to avoid getting spammed because of an unpaid invoice. About 20 minutes is left of the 24-hour cancellation period so I guess I'll see if the possible automation still works.

As for deadpool... if this is accurate, then things really are not looking good.

Source: https://status.clouveo.com

• @rhinoduck said:
    I "cancelled" the service yesterday to avoid getting spammed because of an unpaid invoice. About 20 minutes is left of the 24-hour cancellation period so I guess I'll see if the possible automation still works.

As for deadpool... if this is accurate, then things really are not looking good.

They're using Let's Encrypt for the certificate... and yet it expired a bit over 2 months ago in September :/

That doesn't fill me up with confidence...

• @PandaRain said: They're using Let's Encrypt for the certificate... and yet it expired a bit over 2 months ago in September

That doesn't fill me up with confidence...

Indeed, that too.

Thanked by 1temasektech
  • JonesJones Member
    edited November 2021
    The platform is temporarily inaccessible. Please contact your Technical support team.

Update the license

clouevo deadpooled

• Oh well...

^ https://websound.co.uk

Right there at the bottom of the page, "lol".

• Deadpool, sinking ship

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited November 2021

I read the whole ticket. My honest response is going to be victim blaming, I'm sorry. You waited how long and you still haven't asked for a refund? Hardware failures happen, it's okay that you didn't want to move to another location, but it's not okay that you've waited all of this time. They seem perfectly responsive right up until your most recent new ticket.

I tried to play devil's advocate but I got nothing, I'm not sure I'd want another response from them.

• @jar said:
    I read the whole ticket. My honest response is going to be victim blaming, I'm sorry. You waited how long and you still haven't asked for a refund? Hardware failures happen, it's okay that you didn't want to move to another location, but it's not okay that you've waited all of this time. They seem perfectly responsive right up until your most recent new ticket.

Quick replies are useless if they give wrong info. They said they didn't expect to lose data and did. They didn't inform customers and expected them to be notified by checking status page.

They didn't provide an ETA for replacement server and eventually abandoned that location.

But you're right, he should have requested a refund over a month ago.

Thanked by 1jar
  • Have you tried to message them in Facebook? There are links to Twitter, FB and linkedin.
    Anyhow they are 99.9% Deadpool. Only a small chance for getting replies.

• HyperSpeedHyperSpeed Member
    edited November 2021

Looking like a deadpool in all honesty.

WebSound started off with Callum paying Ryan for installations of Multicraft (as he had limited technical experience) so it honestly doesn't surprise me, it seems to go through cycles. They invested in VPS years ago, then cut the line completely and then tried to return to it recently.

I'm not utterly convinced either of them entirely have the skillset required to manage/maintain a server especially when something goes wrong, clearly demonstrated by their outage/failure at Amsterdam.

IP/Subnet seems to be Online again, likely leased to someone else.

• @Neoon said: IP/Subnet seems to be Online again, likely leased to someone else.

What was the IP range in question?

@stevewatson301 said:

@Neoon said: IP/Subnet seems to be Online again, likely leased to someone else.

What was the IP range in question?

https://bgp.he.net/net/83.150.216.0/24

• Phone number is posted by someone in WHT.
    https://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1853396&page=4&p=10336098#post10336098

I tried to message in FB. Obviously, I was blocked. Now, if i try to send a message, it simply shows "could not send"

• kheng86kheng86 Member
    edited November 2021

@rhinoduck said:
    I "cancelled" the service yesterday to avoid getting spammed because of an unpaid invoice. About 20 minutes is left of the 24-hour cancellation period so I guess I'll see if the possible automation still works.

Looking at the status now, every service has been down for the pass week. Pretty much deadpooled

" Late Fee (Added 02/12/2021) €1.20"