Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Review for my $10/year VPS ... Provider Name will be shared later - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Review for my $10/year VPS ... Provider Name will be shared later

13»

Comments

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited November 2021

@dev_vps said: I am getting more details from VirMach about Server Transfer. I believe you need to register your account with VirMach and they will charge you $3 transfer fee.

Actually they will charge the person transferring it (you) the $3 fee. You will need to have at least $3 in account credit before VirMach will think about transferring it.

P.S. I don't think you are a dumb ass, nor do I think you should be banned.
    None of us are perfect. You contribute many good things in the "Limited Time Free Udemy courses LET related" thread for which I thank you.

Thanked by 2dev_vps _MS_
  • @dev_vps said:

@jcarlo9 said:

@dev_vps said:
    This VPS is with VirMach and is paid through next year … Nov 2022. I will transfer for free to the person who responds first to this post and is eligible to transfer virmach vps to his/her account.

Effectively he/she will be getting this VPS free for one year

Can I get it ? 👉👈

I am getting more details from VirMach about Server Transfer. I believe you need to register your account with VirMach and they will charge you $3 transfer fee.

I'll pay you the transfer fee, if VirMach charges it of the person who's transferring out the service.