Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

β€Ί Review for my $10/year VPS ... Provider Name will be shared later - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Review for my $10/year VPS ... Provider Name will be shared later

Comments

• @codelock said: Or give such users the "cunt" tag

We need to reserve that for persistent and unfaltering cuntery. Just occasional cuntery does not deserve such recognition.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

OP should've just added a "P" in font of "review" instead.

• @DP said: OP should've just added a "P" in font of "review" instead.

Double Penetration?

Thanked by 1lentro
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@Nekki said:

@DP said: OP should've just added a "P" in font of "review" instead.

Double Penetration?

It depends.

Sometimes it's double, sometimes it's deep, sometimes it's direct, sometimes it's dirty and sometimes it's just decent.

• well it could be dynamic too.

• My favourite would be 'destructive'.

• @codelock said:

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said: Or at least be warned.

(There are worse transgressions on LET nowadays that go unbanned.)

Lets compromise on a 1 month ban, it send a message that LET will not tolerate such shithousery.

Or give such users the "cunt" tag

The day LET does this is the day LET will be even more spammed. Even I want that tag ;P

• @codelock said:

@Nekki said:

@angstrom said: Or at least be warned.

(There are worse transgressions on LET nowadays that go unbanned.)

Lets compromise on a 1 month ban, it send a message that LET will not tolerate such shithousery.

Or give such users the "cunt" tag

People who think creating hassle for others gives their life meaning would take that as a badge of honour rather than a deterrent, unless something else was done to users with the tag.

Maybe drop their threads to the bottom of the page they are on, irrespective of other ordering concerns, so they get less attention? Or give other users the option to hide people tagged as just being noise (hide their threads, hide their comments and maybe those quoting them)?

Thanked by 1bulbasaur
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

@giang said:
    So what is the provider and where can we buy it? :smiley:

Cracknerd

Thanked by 1giang
  • Please accept my apologies.

@FAT32
    Kindly delete this thread.
    Thank you.
    πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

• @dev_vps said:
    Please accept my apologies for being a shithouse.

@FAT32
    Kindly delete my account.
    Thank you.
    πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Fixxed.

• @senos said:
    look forward to

I realized that this is an advertisement

Thanked by 1M66B
  • @DP said:

@Nekki said:

@DP said: OP should've just added a "P" in font of "review" instead.

Double Penetration?

It depends.

Sometimes it's double, sometimes it's deep, sometimes it's direct, sometimes it's dirty and sometimes it's just decent.

This needs to be in a movie said by an A-list actress making $20mil.

• @Nekki said:

@angstrom said: But -- yeah -- what's the point of a review if the provider isn't named?

What's the point of a review if it's just a benchmark with zero commentary.

Op needs to be banned.

I knew this was going to happen when nothing happened to the dick who posted a "review" with his
    hidden affiliate link and didn't even post a benchmark, just said to search for the benchmarks yourselves.

• so who's the provider?

• @cybertech said:
    so who's the provider?

the filename of his screenshot is "Virmach"

Thanked by 1cybertech
  • @dev_vps said:
    Thank you.
    πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Why? You haven't told us which provider it was :'(

• Link to buy? plz

• @stephanuk said:
    Link to buy? plz

Order link (non-aff)

• @dev_vps said:
    Please accept my apologies.

@FAT32
    Thank you

But why ????
    You were doing so well in not hiding the name of provider.

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited November 2021

This VPS is with VirMach and is paid through next year … Nov 2022. I will transfer for free to the person who responds first to this post and is eligible to transfer virmach vps to his/her account.

Effectively he/she will be getting this VPS free for one year

• @dev_vps said:
    This VPS is with VirMach and is paid through next year … Nov 2022. I will transfer for free to the person who responds first to this post and is eligible to transfer virmach vps to his/her account.

Can I get it ? πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ

• @dev_vps said:

If the above guy is ineligible

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

If it has IPv6 I am game.
    To buy, i mean.

• @Maounique said:
    If it has IPv6 I am game.
    To buy, i mean.

You can associate no IPv6 with Virmach. You'll be informed when that rule of thumb changes.

• @dev_vps said:

Can I get it

• M66BM66B Veteran
    edited November 2021

@dev_vps said:

So, this is just an advertisement thread after all.

I say this user needs to be banned. A cociu tag would be okay too. Or cunt as proposed.

• @M66B said:

@dev_vps said:

I say this user needs to be banned. A cociu tag would be okay too. Or cunt as proposed.

It's not advertisement man, OP is a dumbass, and got called out for being a dumbass, and tried to save face. I guarantee you he has no affiliation with Virmach.

• @SirFoxy said:

@M66B said:

@dev_vps said:

It's not advertisement man, OP is a dumbass, and got called out for being a dumbass, and tried to save face. I guarantee you he has no affiliation with Virmach.

Fine too, I like to see a dumbass tag in this case.

• @jcarlo9 said:

@dev_vps said:

Can I get it ? πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ

I am getting more details from VirMach about Server Transfer. I believe you need to register your account with VirMach and they will charge you $3 transfer fee.