Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Large storage unit for Plex - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Large storage unit for Plex

2»

Comments

• I've got a HostHatch storage VPS with 10TB space for $120/year in Los Angeles... I don't think anybody can beat that.

Probably not! I was just looking at the retail prices...

• @Daniel15 said: I've got a HostHatch storage VPS with 10TB space for $120/year in Los Angeles... I don't think anybody can beat that.

wow, $12 per month, ~$1 per 1 TB. good deal. I have never seen this offer, it is an old one? Their current prices are way more expensive. Probably the only one who comes close to the 1-1 ratio is pulsed media on offers and hetzner for their storage servers (you will have to buy an entire dedi to get that pricing for 65€)

• Daniel15Daniel15 Veteran
    edited November 2021

@afn said: wow, $12 per month, ~$1 per 1 TB. good deal. I have never seen this offer, it is an old one?

$10/month, not $12 :)

Their initial offer was even cheaper ($110/year, $0.9/TB/month) but I missed it. It's an old offer - it was in last year's Black Friday thread: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3161948/#Comment_3161948

They also had 2TB for $40/year which is a great deal too.

• afnafn Member
    edited November 2021

@Daniel15 said: $10/month, not $12

>

Oops, I even had the math right for the ratio 1$-1TB
    Maybe I will keep an eye on their offers this year too, in case of "unbalanced nodes" in AMS location