Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Something wrong with NexusBytes ? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Something wrong with NexusBytes ?

2»

Comments

• @debaser said:

@Fritz said:

@debaser said:

@ferefient said:
    What if he just decided to deadpool? A lot of LET hosts deadpool in a similar way with a similar excuse.

• E-mailing all your customers about personal (and personnel -sorry) problems.
    • Keeping all your services online - no outages at all.
    • Replying to tickets.

Really sounds like deadpooling. You're right.

Nobody will never know, just make sure to do frequent offsite backup.

You should do that regardless of the (personal) situation a host is in. But we can't ingore that a lot of people here think that backing up is part of what the provider should do (spoiler: it isn't).

I prefer for both side responsible for the data backup. The customer and the provider.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@NobodyInteresting said:
    I miss @seriesn being on here :neutral:

For sure!

• Nothing is wrong with Nexus Bytes.

Nothing to see here.. move along..

• AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited November 2021

Crikey, @dahartigan, you're such a Muppet! :p

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @Fritz said:

@debaser said:

@ferefient said:
    What if he just decided to deadpool? A lot of LET hosts deadpool in a similar way with a similar excuse.

• E-mailing all your customers about personal (and personnel -sorry) problems.
    • Keeping all your services online - no outages at all.
    • Replying to tickets.

Really sounds like deadpooling. You're right.

Nobody will never know, just make sure to do frequent offsite backup.

You will never know when you are going to die. You must have made numerous trips to the sperm bank already, right?

Thanked by 1jsg
  • @Stonks said:

@Fritz said: Nobody will never know

Came here looking for BF deals and recall NexusBytes was a popular one among these parts before. It’s sad to see how things turned out, these excuses sound like the same one that a brand that Jay acquired at some point hotlineservers was saying https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/172358/hotlineservers-are-down

Hotlineservers also created the same story of the owner being sick and eventually that company deadpooled with no notice and customers were left in the dark.

So you’re correct, you never know.

Been visiting sperm banks yet?

• @jbiloh said:

@jsg said:

@jbiloh said:

@niceboy said:
    hopefully, @seriesn comes back before this BF with some offers.

Has anyone heard from @seriesn recently?

Uhm ... https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3304851/#Comment_3304851

@ferefient said:

Yeah, right, because getting ticket responses - and quick at that - is a telltale sign for deadpooling ...

BS!

Do you have a reliable method of reaching him? I've been trying for months via PM, discord, email, etc.

Buy a service from him, open ticket. Done.

• @poisson said:

@Stonks said:

Came here looking for BF deals and recall NexusBytes was a popular one among these parts before. It’s sad to see how things turned out, these excuses sound like the same one that a brand that Jay acquired at some point hotlineservers was saying https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/172358/hotlineservers-are-down

Hotlineservers also created the same story of the owner being sick and eventually that company deadpooled with no notice and customers were left in the dark.

That's creepy, bro. You know your sperm aren't backups of yourself...

As for Hotlineservers, he closed the business with notice because he was sick and then came back again months later and then disappeared for health reasons without notice. It was red flag that it's their own fault if they bought a second time.

• @TimboJones said:

@poisson said:

@Stonks said:

That's creepy, bro. You know your sperm aren't backups of yourself...

As for Hotlineservers, he closed the business with notice because he was sick and then came back again months later and then disappeared for health reasons without notice. It was red flag that it's their own fault if they bought a second time.

I was merely drawing distinctions between possibility and plausibility in a manner that those people would understand. Obviously anything is possible, except coming back from the dead. If arguments are valid solely on the basis of possibility because there was one other example (and by extension ignoring other counter evidence/examples), then we don't need an education.

Thanked by 1jsg
  • @jbiloh said:

@jsg said:

@jbiloh said:

@niceboy said:
    hopefully, @seriesn comes back before this BF with some offers.

Has anyone heard from @seriesn recently?

Uhm ... https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3304851/#Comment_3304851

@ferefient said:

Yeah, right, because getting ticket responses - and quick at that - is a telltale sign for deadpooling ...

BS!

Do you have a reliable method of reaching him? I've been trying for months via PM, discord, email, etc.

Blue Horseshoe loves Nexusbytes

Message has been delivered!

• @seriesn get well soon!

• having also problem with nexus bytes, reaching the support :(

• Weird. I create a couple of tickets 2 days ago and they were answered in minutes.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

I'm starting to get really worried about @seriesn well-being ...

NexusBytes, the operations, seems to work fine though. My worries are about the person.

@seriesn here's what I want for Xmas -> You, back here and healthy and in good shape!

• @jsg said:

NexusBytes, the operations, seems to work fine though. My worries are about the person.

@seriesn here's what I want for Xmas -> You, back here and healthy and in good shape!

Did he cancel your free vps or why do you care?

• Get well soon :smile:

• @jsg said:

Saw him on Discord the other day. Felt like Christmas came early :-)

@tr1cky said:

@jsg said:

BS, I pay for my NB VPS.

@NobodyInteresting said:

@jsg said:

Saw him on Discord the other day. Felt like Christmas came early :-)

Haha, agreed - and I pleased to hear that, thanks.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited December 2021

@tr1cky said:

@jsg said:

A few of us would care for @seriesn the person even if PAID vps was cancelled. And I do have paid service with Nexusbytes and Smallweb.
    Basic difference between a transaction (contract) and a business/ professional relationship.

Takes time, effort and beyond to earn that badge.

• Hope to try out some VPS from NexusBytes when the future deals come

Thanked by 1seriesn
  • Last week I opened a support ticket and its answered in minutes. (I felt the support is outsourced - but, the people behind the support desk seems to be very knowledgeable).

• Hi.

@niceboy said:
    Last week I opened a support ticket and its answered in minutes. (I felt the support is outsourced - but, the people behind the support desk seems to be very knowledgeable).

It is a mixed bag. Not outsourced but out of country. 2 out of 8 of us are local. Rest are from motherland. My team, hand picked <3

Thanked by 2gdarko Not_Oles
  • Also hi

Thanked by 2DA_Mark Not_Oles
  • @jsg said:

I love you <3

@Babynemo said:
    having also problem with nexus bytes, reaching the support :(

DM me a ticket number if something is pending :)

Thanked by 2jsg Not_Oles

@seriesn

Yay, an early Xmas present :-)

But still, stay reasonable and limit your presence here somewhat in case you're not yet fully recovered!