Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Something wrong with NexusBytes ?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Something wrong with NexusBytes ?

MridulMridul Member
edited November 2021 in Providers

Well,

They are an excellent provider and I have been a long term satisfied client.
No issues. 110/10 service.

One of my Tickets is Open since 7 days , the other since 3 days.
I messaged @seriesn as well. However, got no response via any channel.

Im truly worried that something is wrong with @seriesn may be some health issue or something. I seriously hope im wrong and he is doing well.

For me Its a bit urgent as their BTC Payment seems to be not working, payments are not getting confirmed/marked paid in WHMCS.

Is any one else facing Support/BTC payment related issue with Nexus ?

Thanked by 1virgilmosciski

Comments

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@seriesn

I'm very sorry about the chain of bad luck that hit you. As you always say, we are a family. You've always been there for us and I'm confident that now many of us will return the favours and patiently wait for you to fully recover, especially after your brutally honest "confession".
    Don't worry, just fully focus on the last leg of your recovery!

If there is anything I can do to help you, just let me know!

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider

@jsg said: If there is anything I can do to help you, just let me know!

Me too!

I feel kinda silly posting "me too" here. But, @seriesn always tries to help me. And I'm not even one of his customers! So, yeah, me too! ❤️ How can I help?

• CloudconeCloudcone Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2021

Wishing for a speedy recovery @seriesn and the team! :smile:

• Get well soon @seriesn and take quick actions once you are back and healthy 👍🏼

• No wonder I pay the bill when it's due. There was a problem with the payment gateway. It took more than 24 hours to pay the work order. In the end, the system was forced to shut down. So I look forward to coming back. The service was really good and solved many problems. I will continue to support them when they come back

• SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

@haomingsi said:
    No wonder I pay the bill when it's due. There was a problem with the payment gateway. It took more than 24 hours to pay the work order. In the end, the system was forced to shut down. So I look forward to coming back. The service was really good and solved many problems. I will continue to support them when they come back

They are not gone, just little shaken , which will definitely help them to improve in future.

• The service was really good. So I look forward to coming back. Singapore VPS is really good

• AK_KWHAK_KWH Member, Patron Provider

@seriesn
    GWS Mate <3

• I hope you get well soon @seriesn, you're appreciated in the LET community and it shows.
    And thanks for providing us (including myself) a great service. Despite everything, hope you have a good recover and you can get back on track soon. Should you need something, just ask :)

Thanked by 1niceboy
    edited November 2021

Good news! Well, nothing official but still ...

I opened a ticket two days ago, followed by some responses from both sides - and everything went not just well but in fact even quicker than I was used to (not that I ever had anything to complain about with their support).

And, even better, YAY, Jay himself responded!

Based on some hints I Sherlock Holmed out of what he said (he seemed to be quited stressed) a lot seems to be going on there.
    I'll be honest, after not hearing anything from @seriesn here on LET since another week or so I was a bit worried about him not recovering as well and fast as we hoped, but boy was I wrong! In fact, the good man is super busy "cleaning up" the house (NB), bringing up everything to full speed again ... one part of which is that their support seems to get strengthened and the NB foundations seem to get reinforced too.

Pardon me using "seems" a lot but when basically saying something based largely on deductions I don't want to offer that as facts. One thing is dead certain though: The man himself responded to my ticket.

@seriesn

Yeah, yeah, I know, you never made BF promos so seeing none from NB doesn't mean anything (other than you being a principled (sounds much better than "stubborn", right? g) man, but still the family is very much looking forward to see you back here very soon and fully recovered - so tell your bones to damn stay in one piece and walk the last couple of steps!

<3 B)

• _MS__MS_ Member
    edited November 2021

@jsg said:

Nice. Hope @seriesn comes back with a BF offer. Just for a dramatic re-entry :).

MS said:

@jsg said:

Nice. Hope @seriesn comes back with a BF offer. Just for a dramatic re-entry :).

Nuh, he's too principled for that. But hey, maybe he'll make a small exception, something like a reasonable "I'm back and well again" rebate for family members or somesuch. But don't hold your breath.

• hopefully, @seriesn comes back before this BF with some offers.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@niceboy said:
    hopefully, @seriesn comes back before this BF with some offers.

Has anyone heard from @seriesn recently?

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@jbiloh said:

@niceboy said:

probably working his ass off

Thanked by 1jsg

@skorupion said:

@jbiloh said:

@niceboy said:

probably working his ass off

I've been trying to get in touch with him for quite some time now. :(

• What if he just decided to deadpool? A lot of LET hosts deadpool in a similar way with a similar excuse.

• He caught COVID? I thought the pandemic was already over months ago. Where is he based?

@jbiloh said:

@niceboy said:

Uhm ... https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3304851/#Comment_3304851

@ferefient said:
    What if he just decided to deadpool? A lot of LET hosts deadpool in a similar way with a similar excuse.

Yeah, right, because getting ticket responses - and quick at that - is a telltale sign for deadpooling ...

BS!

• entrailzentrailz Member, Host Rep

@Kiwi83 said:
    He caught COVID? I thought the pandemic was already over months ago. Where is he based?

The pandemic is far from over, atleast in the UK and some other countries. There's talks of new lockdowns happening in some countries.

• @ferefient said:
    What if he just decided to deadpool? A lot of LET hosts deadpool in a similar way with a similar excuse.

• E-mailing all your customers about personal (and personnel -sorry) problems.
    • Keeping all your services online - no outages at all.
    • Replying to tickets.

Really sounds like deadpooling. You're right.

Thanked by 3MikeA Logano poisson
  • @debaser said:

@ferefient said:

• Replying to tickets.

Nobody will never know, just make sure to do frequent offsite backup.

• @Fritz said:

@debaser said:

@ferefient said:

• Replying to tickets.

Nobody will never know, just make sure to do frequent offsite backup.

You should do that regardless of the (personal) situation a host is in. But we can't ingore that a lot of people here think that backing up is part of what the provider should do (spoiler: it isn't).

@jsg said:

@jbiloh said:

@niceboy said:

Uhm ... https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3304851/#Comment_3304851

@ferefient said:

Yeah, right, because getting ticket responses - and quick at that - is a telltale sign for deadpooling ...

BS!

Do you have a reliable method of reaching him? I've been trying for months via PM, discord, email, etc.

• @Fritz said: Nobody will never know

Came here looking for BF deals and recall NexusBytes was a popular one among these parts before. It’s sad to see how things turned out, these excuses sound like the same one that a brand that Jay acquired at some point hotlineservers was saying https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/172358/hotlineservers-are-down

Hotlineservers also created the same story of the owner being sick and eventually that company deadpooled with no notice and customers were left in the dark.

So you’re correct, you never know.

@jbiloh said:
    Do you have a reliable method of reaching him? I've been trying for months via PM, discord, email, etc.

Based on my experience, yes. Look at your PMs ;)

Thanked by 1qzydustin
  • @jsg said: I opened a ticket two days ago, followed by some responses from both sides - and everything went not just well but in fact even quicker than I was used to (not that I ever had anything to complain about with their support).

And, even better, YAY, Jay himself responded!

I can confirm this. I have a storage VPS from nexus bytes and I had an issue a few days ago. I opened a ticket and was resolved by Jay within 20-30 minutes.

Thanked by 2Logano jsg
  • I miss @seriesn being on here :neutral:

Thanked by 1equalz