Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Friendhosting LTD: Halloween – creepy sale. Discount up to 50% for vds orders. VDS from $1,6/month - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Friendhosting LTD: Halloween – creepy sale. Discount up to 50% for vds orders. VDS from $1,6/month

Comments

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited October 2021

@friendhosting said: Well, be a man and don't lie in the first place.

I never lie. Do not need rephrase my entries and strike it to me. Use own brain. You just stuck yourself with your offenses.

• @jenkki said:

@friendhosting said: Well, be a man and don't lie in the first place.

I never lie. Do not need rephrase my entries and strike it to me. Use own brain. You just stuck yourself with your offenses.

@friendhosting didn't lie. You never lie, but that's because you're misinformed. They didn't lie in their original post. You just misunderstood it and made assumptions and then got aggravated based on your assumptions. Now you're trying to white knight it as if you're doing a major service.

You even did it to the other guy, you didn't even read his post completely and was very aggressive towards him. Then you edited your posts once you realized you were wrong.

Relax. Let them advertise the way they want.

Thanked by 1friendhosting
  • @HalfEatenPie said: Relax. Let them advertise the way they want.

I was telling something else?

• @jenkki said:

@HalfEatenPie said: Relax. Let them advertise the way they want.

I was telling something else?

You were accusing them of being an ITLDC reseller and acting as if they're covering it up. And then acting as if you uncovered some terrible truth that you're protecting the average customer from. Chill out.

People share networks, people sometimes build their own while working with someone else. Some might not be as clean and clear, others might be pretty obvious. There's different ways of structuring it that may or may not seem visible from the outside.

Chill. Let them advertise the way they want.

• @HalfEatenPie said: You were accusing them of being an ITLDC reseller and acting as if they're covering it up. And then acting as if you uncovered some terrible truth that you're protecting the average customer from. Chill out.

You just late arrive to the party. I have already clearly stated my position and what I meant.

And you just forgot set a phrase collection from other parties. Dishonest.

• @jenkki said:

@HalfEatenPie said: You were accusing them of being an ITLDC reseller and acting as if they're covering it up. And then acting as if you uncovered some terrible truth that you're protecting the average customer from. Chill out.

You just late arrive to the party. I have already clearly stated my position and what I meant.

And you just forgot set a phrase collection from other parties. Dishonest.

You have fun in your world mate. It's a difference of about 30-40 minutes, I wouldn't call that late. Others can vouch if I'm honest or dishonest.

All I'm telling you is relax. Don't take everything so aggressively. If you don't like something on someone's offer thread then just leave it alone.

Coming back to the point of this offer thread, I think the array of locations offered is interesting and definitely not something you see that commonly around here. I kind of wish it had better/faster port speed, but that's just my take. 100 Mbit is usually good enough for most small applications.

Thanked by 1friendhosting
  • @HalfEatenPie said: You have fun in your world mate. It's a difference of about 30-40 minutes, I wouldn't call that late. Others can vouch if I'm honest or dishonest.

All I'm telling you is relax. Don't take everything so aggressively. If you don't like something on someone's offer thread then just leave it alone.

This thread already starts yesterday, not a 30 min ago. Where you was? We waiting for you.

Seller always right, buyer always shit. I know what you mean.

• @HalfEatenPie said:
    You even did it to the other guy, you didn't even read his post completely and was very aggressive towards him. Then you edited your posts once you realized you were wrong.

Editing posts to cover up his illiteracy, typical Russian behavior.

• @jmgcaguicla said: Russian behavior

What wrong with Russian behavior? Which difference from any other behavior?

Don't worry about it. I hope Friendhost guy already arrived from the near market with bottles of beer in hands and start relaxing with all others. :smiley:

• friendhostingfriendhosting Member, Patron Provider
    edited October 2021

@jenkki said: I never lie.

You are lying even now.

@jenkki said: And also ITLDC resellers.

This is true? No, that's a lie. So you're a liar. Before continuing to write something here, return to this message, re-read it, remember that everyone knows that you are a liar and do not write nonsense. Start being a man and admit your mistake.

@jenkki said: Don't worry about it. I hope Friendhost guy already arrived from the near market with bottles of beer in hands and start relaxing with all others.

Your hopes about beer are in vain, I very rarely drink alcohol. I prefer a healthy lifestyle and sports. However, I'm still going to rest on this day when you stop writing anything in this topic.

• @friendhosting said: friendhosting

Please STOP repeat the same many times. Sit back and relax. We already done.

@jmgcaguicla said: Russian behavior

This behavior was saves your life. If you want to strike a whole nation, this nation will reply to you.

@jenkki said: Please STOP repeat the same many times. Sit back and relax. We already done.

Why should I do this? Because it will be convenient for you to forget about your lies? You have repeatedly stated that I am a liar, insulted me, and now you invite me to relax? No.

If you still decide to be a man who has the courage to admit his mistakes and admit them, then we can end this dispute.

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited October 2021

@friendhosting said: If you still decide to be a man who has the courage to admit his mistakes and admit them, then we can end this dispute.

Relax, sit back open a bottle of beer and fly all night in open space as Leonov does.

@jenkki said:
    Relax, sit back open a bottle of beer and fly all night in open space as Leonov does.

If you no longer have such groundless accusations against me or Friendhosting LTD, then we can relax.

• @friendhosting said: Why should I do this? Because it will be convenient for you to forget about your lies? You have repeatedly stated that I am a liar, insulted me, and now you invite me to relax? No.

You just join LET a 10 days ago and seems to be expect a sweet pink place here. Not yet. There a many sharks around who everyday wants to probe your asshole.

You will meet with Deank, the biggest shark here. :smiley:

@jenkki said:
    You just join LET a 10 days ago and seems to be expect a sweet pink place here. Not yet. There a many sharks around who everyday wants to probe your asshole.

You will meet with Deank, the biggest shark here. :smiley:

We will assume that the baptism of fire is passed =)

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited October 2021

@friendhosting said: We will assume that the baptism of fire is passed

Need to have a steel balls like a Cociu does. I hope he someday when returns from Caribbean will share his behavior with you.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@jenkki said: You will meet with Deank, the biggest shark here

deanwinchester doesn't care because the end is undeniably nigh.

• @jenkki is our local russian drunkard

• @dahartigan said:
    russian drunkard

Typo? Why'd you write drunkard twice?

Thanked by 2dahartigan bulbasaur
  • @jmgcaguicla said: Why'd you write drunkard twice?

Not enough education. Sure they not even know where Russia located on map. :smiley:

• @jenkki said:

@jmgcaguicla said: Why'd you write drunkard twice?

Not enough education. Sure they not even know where Russia located on map. :smiley:

Sure I do, on my map it's labelled USSR though. Just like good old days, comrade.

• @jenkki said:
    This behavior was saves your life. If you want to strike a whole nation, this nation will reply to you.

Just noticed you Russians share a similar defense mechanism with the Chinese wherein you'll say some dumb shit and then when called out you threaten as if your entire nation will back you up in your stupid internet argument. Absolute moron.

• dahartigandahartigan Member
    edited October 2021

@jmgcaguicla said:

@jenkki said:

Just noticed you Russians share a similar defense mechanism with the Chinese wherein you'll say some dumb shit and then when called out you threaten as if your entire nation will back you up in your stupid internet argument. Absolute moron.

This and the other golden one: Call them out for something, they respond with "it can't be me, you're the one doing x"

A variation on the childhood saying "He who smelt (sic) it dealt it".

Thanked by 1bulbasaur
  • @dahartigan said: Sure I do

Are you sure? That real facts. Not a joke.

• AlwaysSkintAlwaysSkint Member
    edited October 2021

@dahartigan said: "He who smelt (sic) it dealt it"

A cannae see onythin' wrang wi' that spelling. ;)

Thanked by 2dahartigan bulbasaur
  • I had communication with friendhosting over pms and while English is both a 2nd language for both of us we did agree at the end and i decided to try the VDS Plus on Latvia location.

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
      #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
      #                     v2021-10-09                    #
      # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
      # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Sat 30 Oct 2021 07:28:11 PM EDT

Basic System Information:
      ---------------------------------
      Processor  : Common KVM processor
      CPU cores  : 2 @ 2500.000 MHz
      AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
      VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
      RAM        : 1.9 GiB
      Swap       : 0.0 KiB
      Disk       : 19.8 GiB

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
      Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
        ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
      Read       | 164.79 MB/s  (41.1k) | 336.27 MB/s   (5.2k)
      Write      | 165.23 MB/s  (41.3k) | 338.04 MB/s   (5.2k)
      Total      | 330.02 MB/s  (82.5k) | 674.32 MB/s  (10.5k)
                 |                      |                     
      Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
        ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
      Read       | 314.24 MB/s    (613) | 310.09 MB/s    (302)
      Write      | 330.93 MB/s    (646) | 330.74 MB/s    (322)
      Total      | 645.17 MB/s   (1.2k) | 640.84 MB/s    (624)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
      Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed     
                      |                           |                 |                
      Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 98.5 Mbits/sec  | 95.6 Mbits/sec 
      Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 96.2 Mbits/sec  | 95.6 Mbits/sec 
      WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 98.0 Mbits/sec  | 95.7 Mbits/sec 
      WebHorizon      | Singapore (1G)            | 75.1 Mbits/sec  | 89.1 Mbits/sec 
      Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 91.3 Mbits/sec  | 93.7 Mbits/sec 
      Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 89.0 Mbits/sec  | 92.4 Mbits/sec 
      Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 77.9 Mbits/sec  | 90.5 Mbits/sec 
      Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | 78.5 Mbits/sec  | 86.0 Mbits/sec 

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
      Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed     
                      |                           |                 |                
      Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 97.4 Mbits/sec  | busy           
      Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 97.7 Mbits/sec  | 94.3 Mbits/sec 
      WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 97.6 Mbits/sec  | 94.4 Mbits/sec 
      WebHorizon      | Singapore (1G)            | 63.8 Mbits/sec  | 85.3 Mbits/sec 
      Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 86.4 Mbits/sec  | busy           
      Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 88.2 Mbits/sec  | 87.5 Mbits/sec 

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
      Test            | Value                         
                      |                               
      Single Core     | 618                           
      Multi Core      | 1190                          
      Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/10733841

• order was easy and cp isn't that hard to use.
    • AES-NI has to be requested by ticket.
    • there is a live chat and support was very fast to reply and add the flag.

i didn't follow this thread and no idea what other are saying. What i am saying now is i will get back after 2-3 weeks and comment if there is any - hopefully not.

thats all for now.

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@ehab said:
    I had communication with friendhosting over pms and while English is both a 2nd language for both of us we did agree at the end and i decided to try the VDS Plus on Latvia location.

>   # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    >   #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    >   #                     v2021-10-09                    #
    >   # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    >   # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    >   
    >   Sat 30 Oct 2021 07:28:11 PM EDT
    >   
    >   Basic System Information:
    >   ---------------------------------
    >   Processor  : Common KVM processor
    >   CPU cores  : 2 @ 2500.000 MHz
    >   AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    >   VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    >   RAM        : 1.9 GiB
    >   Swap       : 0.0 KiB
    >   Disk       : 19.8 GiB
    >   
    >   fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    >   Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
    >     ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    >   Read       | 164.79 MB/s  (41.1k) | 336.27 MB/s   (5.2k)
    >   Write      | 165.23 MB/s  (41.3k) | 338.04 MB/s   (5.2k)
    >   Total      | 330.02 MB/s  (82.5k) | 674.32 MB/s  (10.5k)
    >              |                      |                     
    >   Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
    >     ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    >   Read       | 314.24 MB/s    (613) | 310.09 MB/s    (302)
    >   Write      | 330.93 MB/s    (646) | 330.74 MB/s    (322)
    >   Total      | 645.17 MB/s   (1.2k) | 640.84 MB/s    (624)
    >   
    >   iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    >   Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed     
    >                   |                           |                 |                
    >   Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 98.5 Mbits/sec  | 95.6 Mbits/sec 
    >   Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 96.2 Mbits/sec  | 95.6 Mbits/sec 
    >   WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 98.0 Mbits/sec  | 95.7 Mbits/sec 
    >   WebHorizon      | Singapore (1G)            | 75.1 Mbits/sec  | 89.1 Mbits/sec 
    >   Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 91.3 Mbits/sec  | 93.7 Mbits/sec 
    >   Velocity Online | Tallahassee, FL, US (10G) | 89.0 Mbits/sec  | 92.4 Mbits/sec 
    >   Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 77.9 Mbits/sec  | 90.5 Mbits/sec 
    >   Iveloz Telecom  | Sao Paulo, BR (2G)        | 78.5 Mbits/sec  | 86.0 Mbits/sec 
    >   
    >   iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
    >   Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed     
    >                   |                           |                 |                
    >   Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 97.4 Mbits/sec  | busy           
    >   Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 97.7 Mbits/sec  | 94.3 Mbits/sec 
    >   WorldStream     | The Netherlands (10G)     | 97.6 Mbits/sec  | 94.4 Mbits/sec 
    >   WebHorizon      | Singapore (1G)            | 63.8 Mbits/sec  | 85.3 Mbits/sec 
    >   Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 86.4 Mbits/sec  | busy           
    >   Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 88.2 Mbits/sec  | 87.5 Mbits/sec 
    >   
    >   
    >   
    >   Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    >   Test            | Value                         
    >                   |                               
    >   Single Core     | 618                           
    >   Multi Core      | 1190                          
    >   Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/10733841
    > 
    > 
    > 
    • order was easy and cp isn't that hard to use.
    • AES-NI has to be requested by ticket.
    • there is a live chat and support was very fast to reply and add the flag.

i didn't follow this thread and no idea what other are saying. What i am saying now is i will get back after 2-3 weeks and comment if there is any - hopefully not.

thats all for now.

benchmark looks ok for the price

• @bruh21 said:

location what made me horny.

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@ehab said:

@bruh21 said:

location what made me horny.

i agree, lots of european selection, especially those which are less common...