Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Messaging under control - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Messaging under control

2»

Comments

• Title of this thread is also apt for the flood of spam LET is getting hit with.

“Messaging Under Control “

• pewpew Member

But after all, every country know what their citizens do. We just don't know it.

IMHO, Russia does it that way just to scare their citizens of doing things, to show them they are tracked. That's why they do it this way.

• @pew said: Russia does it that way just to scare their citizens of doing things, to show them they are tracked. That's why they do it this way.

Yes. This way. If mobile carries says them no what they do? Sue them? Not sure.
    There was a a laws about terminate national roaming fees few years ago. Roskomnadzor says - 10 days and must be done. But finally it takes 1,5 years to final release. And carriers also not fully release it, only incoming calls becomes a free, previously if you move to other area you pay for incoming calls, but outgoing calls on cheaper plans still have national roaming fees if call to other area in Russia you will still pay high price for call. So they follow the all routine and finally just ignore a new laws about it.

• @rustelekom said: "Putler" - is definition come from Ukraine. Ukrainian always was creative people but this does not mean they are right in all cases. Ukrainian state made Bandera and Shukhevych national heroes while those guys known as collaborationists in WWII. Anyway, this is Ukraine people deal and does not matter in this topic.

Thanked by 1DataRecovery
  • IziDIziD Member
    edited October 2021

@rustelekom said: Before response you we need learn definition. What is quasi-communism and what is liberal values?

Communism: Does not exist.
    Early quasi-communism: Engels pays Marx's bills while deriving income from exploited workers at his factories.
    Mature quasi-communism: Everyone wears a red tie.
    Late quasi-communism: Stalinism and Leninism are mixed. People joke about Gorbachevism when it's past midnight.

(for those well-studied - do note the forum before you cringe)

But the Chinese way, perhaps, shows that with digitalization, artificial intelligence and other modern technologies, the state or the community can value each person and provide him with adequate remuneration.

I shed a tear.

Big Brother? Yes, but in order for a person to live with dignity, and not for totalitarianism.

Implement 1984 for the sake of dignity. The war is peace.

Liberal values - yes, all people want equal rights regardless of race, age, gender, citizenship and so on. Yes, the state and society should not be too strict and often touch a person's private life. But the devil is in the details.

Not quite following here.

When you can't call a woman a woman (maybe she'll be offended?).
    When it is impossible to call black as black (maybe he will be offended?).
    When you can't compliment a woman. When a person who has no gender appears in society.
    When monuments erected 100 or more years ago are demolished and history is rewritten because they do not correspond to current political and social trends.

What is this, why is it here? :)

No, these are definitely not liberal values. I would call it globalist ideas. And I don't really want to change the power of the state to the power of international corporations.

Argh. Why these are globalist ideas all of a sudden?!

Friendly proposal: get back to the subject matter.

The end is nigh

• @jenkki said:

How is this even relevant? Back to the subject gentlemen!

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited October 2021

@IziD said: How is this even relevant?

Sarcasm for your influence

• @jenkki said:

What is sarcastic about the image? If that's a showcase of some obscure local cultural unit, then I'm afraid it's utterly unreadable.

For those joining late - topic is about mandatory registration of "messengers" users.

• @IziD said:

@jenkki said:

What is sarcastic about the image? If that's a showcase of some obscure local cultural unit, then I'm afraid it's utterly unreadable.

If you do not understand the sarcasm behind that image, then you're uninformed and better keep silent in discussions at least about Ukraine.
    Quite likely about Russia as well.

Thanked by 1jenkki
  • @IziD said: What is sarcastic about the image?

If you not a Slavic you cannot recognize it.

• rustelekomrustelekom Member, Patron Provider

BTW. This news receive some comments and this shed light to some details. Actually, new addition into law just explain how mobile operator will communicate with messenger. From what was posted in comments i guess that realization such communication is far future.
    At the same time, everyone should know that if a mobile phone number is linked to the messenger and this number is registered in your name, this is enough to find you.

• @rustelekom said:
    At the same time, everyone should know that if a mobile phone number is linked to the messenger and this number is registered in your name, this is enough to find you.

Isn't that extremely obvious?
    I'm trying to understand how somebody can use something that is tied to their phonenumber which is registered in their name, and still does not understand that this would be connected to them. How can you not understand that?

• rustelekomrustelekom Member, Patron Provider

@rcy026 said:

@rustelekom said:

Isn't that extremely obvious?
    I'm trying to understand how somebody can use something that is tied to their phonenumber which is registered in their name, and still does not understand that this would be connected to them. How can you not understand that?

I understand of course. Interesting thinks is moment that you cannot use "virtual" SMS number when this addition will be implemented. But, as i said above - i doubt on quick implementation of this.