Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ACHOOOO. HERE'S A SICK DEAL! 11.11 PROMOTIONS w/DOUBLE Bandwidth by RackNerd - Page 23
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ACHOOOO. HERE'S A SICK DEAL! 11.11 PROMOTIONS w/DOUBLE Bandwidth by RackNerd

Comments

• Hi, I'd be interested in the 4GB KVM VPS, but with 200 or 250GB SSD space. Is it possible? What price?

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@racknerd1111 said:
    I have a vps bill 2097476 that is about to expire. It was purchased a year ago and has been running well, but is its bandwidth doubled? Can it get double bandwidth? In addition, its hard drive is not a pure SSD , Can I help upgrade to pure SSD for free?

Great question, and thank you for being our valued customer!

We've been upgrading customers on legacy plans/legacy nodes over to pure SSD at no cost :) As you may have noticed, for the majority of this year all new orders have at minimum been provisioned on RAID-10 pure SSD space, providing awesome Disk I/O performance.

We appreciate and value each and every one of our customers, several legacy nodes per month are being upgraded in batches over to pure SSD infrastructure. We do not generally perform migration requests from legacy SSD cached VPS's over to pure SSD by request since it does interfere with our strategic migration planning, but as a token of our appreciation, send me an e-mail at [email protected] and I'll see what we can do for you (in terms of expediting) along with double bandwidth.

Thanked by 1tenMmelt

@QAQTAT said:

@QAQTAT said:
    :) Order Number: 1140718721

May I add SSD space instead of Bandwidth?

Hi @QAQTAT -- We are offering double bandwidth :) Double storage is not something we've yet to offer.

We have completed the upgrade.

@youxiaojie said:
    please double this one, Order Number: 3353769858, I checked again, nothing changed.

Hi @youxiaojie -- this particular order is not eligdble, since this order is from last year. The good news is that if you do order something more recent from RackNerd, we'd be happy to double the bandwidth for you.

@whiterabbit said:
    Hi, I'd be interested in the 4GB KVM VPS, but with 200 or 250GB SSD space. Is it possible? What price?

Hi @whiterabbit --totally possible! Send me an e-mail [email protected] and I can help provide a custom quote.

• Order #7102796328

For double bandwidth please! Thank you!

• youxiaojieyouxiaojie Member
    edited November 2021

@dustinc said:

@youxiaojie said:
    please double this one, Order Number: 3353769858, I checked again, nothing changed.

Hi @youxiaojie -- this particular order is not eligdble, since this order is from last year. The good news is that if you do order something more recent from RackNerd, we'd be happy to double the bandwidth for you.

dear friend, I logged in,but find nothing changed, why?@youxiaojie said:
    please double bandwidth

this one (Order Number: 4628284620)is I bought yesterday. So I beg you to double my 3353769858. I knew this forum yesterday. so please help me. thanks.

• Order #9924141867 and may I ask for free double bandwidth please ;)
    Thank you and happy promotion!

• @dustinc requesting to reStock Ryzen Nvme DC2 KVM vps as 🎅Christmas🎄 bumper offer Sale⭐

• @dustinc said:

@mwt said:
    My order: #2094032

Hi @mwt -- We sincerely value your business! Your bandwidth allocation has been doubled.

Thanks. Though, it isn't reflected in my panel. Should I be able to see it immediately?

• Double bandwidth for order #6310744616, please!

• Invoice #2193278
    Double Bandwidth please

• @youxiaojie said:

@dustinc said:

@youxiaojie said:

please double bandwidth

this one (Order Number: 4628284620)is I bought yesterday. So I beg you to double my 3353769858. I knew this forum yesterday. so please help me. thanks.

could you please double 3353769858.

• @youxiaojie said:

@youxiaojie said:

@dustinc said:

@youxiaojie said:

please double bandwidth

Man who waits for roast duck to fly into mouth must wait very, very long time.

• @youxiaojie said:

@youxiaojie said:

@dustinc said:

@youxiaojie said:

please double bandwidth

He has already told you that this particular order is not eligible. What part of "this particular order is not eligible" don't you understand?

Thanked by 1adly
  • @angstrom said:

@youxiaojie said:

@youxiaojie said:

@dustinc said:

@youxiaojie said:

please double bandwidth

He has already told you that this particular order is not eligible. What part of "this particular order is not eligible" don't you understand?

I think there's a lot he doesn't understand. For some reason he sent me a PM:

• So thanks to LET @dahartigan got himself a new friend :smiley:

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @angstrom said:

@youxiaojie said:

@youxiaojie said:

@dustinc said:

@youxiaojie said:

please double bandwidth

All of it :wink:

• Order: 9995059637

Would love the bandwidth doubled, though I doubt I'll use even a fraction of it lol, which I assume is probably the case for a lot of people around here.

• @dahartigan said:

@angstrom said:

@youxiaojie said:

@youxiaojie said:

@dustinc said:

@youxiaojie said:

please double bandwidth

Well... did you double his bandwidth then?

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • What is the cpu?

• Is the double bandwidth still available? :)

Order: 8870461075

• @dustinc said:

@racknerd1111 said:
    I have a vps bill 2097476 that is about to expire. It was purchased a year ago and has been running well, but is its bandwidth doubled? Can it get double bandwidth? In addition, its hard drive is not a pure SSD , Can I help upgrade to pure SSD for free?

Great question, and thank you for being our valued customer!

We've been upgrading customers on legacy plans/legacy nodes over to pure SSD at no cost :) As you may have noticed, for the majority of this year all new orders have at minimum been provisioned on RAID-10 pure SSD space, providing awesome Disk I/O performance.

We appreciate and value each and every one of our customers, several legacy nodes per month are being upgraded in batches over to pure SSD infrastructure. We do not generally perform migration requests from legacy SSD cached VPS's over to pure SSD by request since it does interfere with our strategic migration planning, but as a token of our appreciation, send me an e-mail at [email protected] and I'll see what we can do for you (in terms of expediting) along with double bandwidth.

I really like the configuration of the old package, it can still be ordered now,

1. If I order it again, yes, a new order will help me double the bandwidth. It is not the current 1111 special package, but the memory and price are very balanced.
    2. Have communicated with the support ticket customer service, if you order a new server customer service can help migrate server data.
  • Hello.
    Just realized that promo. If it's not expired, may I get doubled bandwidth as well?
    Order number is 2205689

Thanks!

• Would you please double bandwidth for order 4370395704

• @Xrmaddness said:

@dahartigan said:

@angstrom said:

@youxiaojie said:

@youxiaojie said:

@dustinc said:

@youxiaojie said:

please double bandwidth

Well... did you double his bandwidth then?

I tried to double his patience instead.

Thanked by 1Xrmaddness
  • syahpiansyahpian Member
    edited November 2021

Order Number: 8521051311

please double my bandwidth xD

• Order Number: 3393779568
    Thank you.

• Hello, I just purchased the 11.11 promotion plan.
    Order Number: 4148596729.
    thanks.

• Its one year already with racknerd!
    Rock solid VPS with very friendly and dedicated support. Just love it.
    Planning to add credits in the account so that it never gets terminated.

Hey @dustinc , when are we getting offers for racknerd credits??