Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ACHOOOO. HERE'S A SICK DEAL! 11.11 PROMOTIONS w/DOUBLE Bandwidth by RackNerd - Page 20
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ACHOOOO. HERE'S A SICK DEAL! 11.11 PROMOTIONS w/DOUBLE Bandwidth by RackNerd

Comments

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@ddpanda said:
    Invoice #2151992

Order Number is: 1003988296

Please Double the bandwidth

Hi @ddpanda -- welcome to LET! Thank You for joining and choosing RackNerd.

We've just doubled your bandwidth allocation.

@furiouspacket said:
    Just made another order. Can you please double the bandwidth for: 1354795650.

Thank you!

Love it, Thank You @furiouspacket -- keep the growth going :)

Bandwidth has been doubled.

@smicroz said:
    Order 8995919432

Thanks

Hi @smicroz -- appreciate the order! I'm confident you're going to enjoy the level of service we provide.

Bandwidth has been doubled 👊

@jonkurtis said:
    What is the renewal price of these deals @dustinc ?

Hi @jonkurtis -- great question!
    Renewal rates will be the same, our goal is to continue to provide the same rates (no plans on increasing pricing on renewal) however, for those seeking additional peace of mind, requesting early renewal invoicing is always possible. Of course, when you're ready.

@racknerd1111 said:
    I am very happy to have an amazing offer, but I encountered a problem. The vps I bought was a 15G hard drive, but when I used the df -m command, I got a 14046M. I checked that my vps did not have a swap partition. I think a 15G hard drive must be at least 15000M even if it is not calculated according to 1024.
    Order: 4882622224
    Request double bandwidth

Appreciate you expanding to multiple services with us :) Please note that by default, we allocate some disk space for the swap partition. Generally speaking the swap space we assign is equal to the amount of RAM the package has. However, if you wish to disable swap or re-adjust the swap size in the future, you have full root access in order to do so. That being said, you should be able to see the actual disk allocation via "fdisk -l"

Feel free to reach out anytime, we'll be here to help. In the meantime, we've doubled your bandwidth.

@shebao said:
    Order Number: 1514344582
    Thanks

Hi @shebao -- Thank You for being a RackNerd customer! We sincerely value your business.

We noticed this particular service/promo is older, if you have a more recent order, we'd be happy to extend the double bandwidth promotion :)

Thanked by 1shebao

@ServerNotFound said:
    Order Number: 3508785424
    Thank you

Hi @ServerNotFound -- Thank You for the order! We've doubled your bandwidth 👍

@harrychangzh said:
    order # : 9851255014
    Love ur service B)

Hi @harrychangzh -- really happy to hear that you've been enjoying RackNerd's services. We appreciate your trust and business!

• Dear RackNerd!

What will happen upon exhausting Premium Bandwidth?

Thanks!

@lucas666 said:
    Just ordered 2~
    order #: 1951616682
    order #: 5395702807
    Thanks for the DOUBLE BW!

Hi @lucas666 -- appreciate the bulk order! Bandwidth has been doubled.

@ramensoup said:
    I just placed an order #4577633425 over the weekend and would love to get my bandwidth doubled please :) thanks!

Hi @ramensoup -- love the name, also a big fan of Ramen 😂

Thank You for doing business with RackNerd, we do appreciate your business! With that said, bandwidth has been doubled.

@animous said:
    My Order Number is: 7104608024
    Could you please double my bandwidth? Thank you!

Absolutely! Thank You for the order @animous

@catding said:
    thanks boss.
    please double my db.
    Order Number is: 8995249775

Hi @catding -- appreciate the bulk order :)

@jonkurtis said:
    Order number is: 2713016758
    Can you double bandwidth please @dustinc ?
    Thanks much. Excited to give Racknerd a try.

Hi @jonkurtis -- we're equally excited :) We're confident you will enjoy our services -- it is our goal to help you grow!

@jianqiang said:
    Order Number: 5133364349
    Thanks for the DOUBLE BW

Bandwidth has been doubled ;)

@andylim said:
    Dustin, any BFCM offer for Ryzen VPS?

Hi @andylim -- we're working towards it, though inventory has been tough to acquire and maintain. We are just now replenishing more of our Intel product line -- no complaints here, but we've had such great success this year and doubled our business within the last year, so we've been busy.

• @dustinc said:

@racknerd1111 said:
    I am very happy to have an amazing offer, but I encountered a problem. The vps I bought was a 15G hard drive, but when I used the df -m command, I got a 14046M. I checked that my vps did not have a swap partition. I think a 15G hard drive must be at least 15000M even if it is not calculated according to 1024.
    Request double bandwidth

Appreciate you expanding to multiple services with us :) Please note that by default, we allocate some disk space for the swap partition. Generally speaking the swap space we assign is equal to the amount of RAM the package has. However, if you wish to disable swap or re-adjust the swap size in the future, you have full root access in order to do so. That being said, you should be able to see the actual disk allocation via "fdisk -l"

Feel free to reach out anytime, we'll be here to help. In the meantime, we've doubled your bandwidth.

I used fdisk -l and got a capacity of 15GB. Regarding swap, when I use top or free -m commands, the swap capacity I see is 0, but I use fdisk -l to see that there is a 1G swap capacity. Does it mean that it only divides 1GB of swap, but it is not enabled?

@amiens said:
    Order Number: 1557023720
    Invoice #2158712
    This isn't my first Racknerd server, but I still appreciate the plans you guys offer.
    Thank you!

That's a great thing, we enjoy seeing our customers expand! Thank You for doing this with RackNerd.

We've doubled your bandwidth.

@lihongzhang said:
    这里https://www.racknerd.com/11-11/
    我的订单 ID: #2158523

Hi @lihongzhang -- Thank You! We appreciate your business.

We've doubled your bandwidth allocation.

@maxexx said:
    Dustinc thank you for the offer!
    Please double my bandwidth. My Order Number: 9155163206

You're very welcome @maxexx -- Thank You for giving us a chance.

@ooxx said:
    Thank you for the offer!
    Please double my bandwidth. My Order Number: 2047034

Thank You for the business! We noticed this particular order is old, can you please share a more recent one, we'd be happy to extend this offer and double the bandwidth of a newer service.

@emengweb said:
    Order Number is: 9703982385
    Thank you

Hi @emengweb -- we hope that you enjoy your experience with RackNerd!

@magister said:
    Order number: 3557004929
    Thanks for the offer

Hi @magister -- Thank You for giving us a shot! Bandwidth has been doubled.

@jame said:
    My Order ID: # 3253430760
    please double bandwidth

It's good to see Racknerd expanding so fast.

Hi @jame -- Thank You for noticing -- we couldn't do this without our valued customers, Thank You!!!

@ralf said:
    I bought a VPS yesterday, my order number is 9987542131 (although in all but one of the emails, it uses an invoice number which is different). If you could double my bandwidth, that'd be great, thanks for the offer!

Also, great service so far! My rDNS needed to be done via a support ticket as the control panel wouldn't change it, and I was super impressed by the service time (under 3 minutes).

Hi @ralf -- That's awesome! Really happy to see yet another happy RackNerd customer! Our goal is to maintain the same happy experience, throughout your journey with RackNerd. Should that ever change, be sure to let me know. My e-mail [email protected]

@magister said:
    Dear RackNerd!

What will happen upon exhausting Premium Bandwidth?

Thanks!

Great question @magister -- a notice will be sent to you via e-mail notifying you that you're approaching your allotment, at which point you can choose whether it makes sense to upgrade your commitment, and or if the bandwidth reset is approaching. Bandwidth naturally resets every first of the month. So flexibility is there.

Should you choose not to upgrade, the VPS will automatically be suspended if your bandwidth allocation is fully consumed, this suspension remains active until you upgrade or automatically the VPS will be unsuspended when the bandwidth resets on the first of the month.

We're always available and can apply upgrades at competitive pricing. Just communicate with us, and we'll be here to help with your growth.

@racknerd1111 said:

@dustinc said:

@racknerd1111 said:
    Request double bandwidth

I used fdisk -l and got a capacity of 15GB. Regarding swap, when I use top or free -m commands, the swap capacity I see is 0, but I use fdisk -l to see that there is a 1G swap capacity. Does it mean that it only divides 1GB of swap, but it is not enabled?

Hi @racknerd1111 -- Swap should by default be enabled unless it was explicitly disabled by the customer. You can try turning it on using: swapon -a

Feel free to open a support ticket if you need more assistance on this, we'd be happy to help.

• @dustinc said:

@racknerd1111 said:

@dustinc said:

@racknerd1111 said:
    Request double bandwidth

Hi @racknerd1111 -- Swap should by default be enabled unless it was explicitly disabled by the customer. You can try turning it on using: swapon -a

Feel free to open a support ticket if you need more assistance on this, we'd be happy to help.

When I use swapon -a, it will be prompted that the device cannot be found, and I have not disabled it, but I can apply for further support through a support ticket. Double bandwidth has been greatly appreciated!

@racknerd1111 said:

@dustinc said:

@racknerd1111 said:

@dustinc said:

@racknerd1111 said:
    Request double bandwidth

When I use swapon -a, it will be prompted that the device cannot be found, and I have not disabled it, but I can apply for further support through a support ticket. Double bandwidth has been greatly appreciated!

You're very welcome :)

OK, deal! We'll help with the ticket.

• When I use swapon -a, it will be prompted that the device cannot be found, and I have not disabled it, but I can apply for further support through a support ticket. Double bandwidth has been greatly appreciated!

You're very welcome :)

OK, deal! We'll help with the ticket.

I have a vps bill 2097476 that is about to be due. Can it get double bandwidth?