Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

{Giveaway to LET Community}|(Free VPS from our fastest i9-11900K nodes)|[HostCram LLC]| <3 - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

{Giveaway to LET Community}|(Free VPS from our fastest i9-11900K nodes)|[HostCram LLC]| <3

Comments

• <3 HostCram

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • <3 HostCram

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • <3 Hostcram

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

<3 HoseCrap

• <3 HostCram

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • we <3 you

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • What's the point of a VPS for just one month? What a waste of time.

• ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

@TimboJones said:
    What's the point of a VPS for just one month? What a waste of time.

Try out. Idle. Test things or just use it as a proxy or VPN. Get Additional month for posting a review. Do the same.

Maybe you'd want to renew on next month or at least consider to look into our BF offers.

• <3 HostCram

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • <3 HostCram

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • <3 HostCram

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited October 2021

@Shakib -

Your control panel for VPS needs to be decent enough. Whenever windows vps is shut down , it does not come up nicely during booting. This is a serious issue.

Your VPS is fastest, I agree, but without professional control panel, no use.

• <3 HostCram

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited October 2021

@Shakib -

Did I lose all the files of my windows VPS?
    This is second time happening

Ticket #5749761

Shutting down windows VPS is too dangerous on HostCram. It does not boot up again

• @dev_vps said: Shutting down windows VPS is too dangerous on HostCram. It does not boot up again

You need some AutoBoot™ buddy?

Thanked by 2jackb FrankZ
    edited October 2021

@dev_vps said:
    @Shakib -

Your control panel for VPS needs to be decent enough. Whenever windows vps is shut down , it does not come up nicely during booting. This is a serious issue.

Your VPS is fastest, I agree, but without professional control panel, no use.

As per our task history, you never rebooted your Windows VPS from our control panel until today. It was always done from Windows itself. Anything could go wrong.

@dev_vps said:
    @Shakib -

Did I lose all the files of my windows VPS?
    This is second time happening

Ticket #5749761

Shutting down windows VPS is too dangerous on HostCram. It does not boot up again

The first time you updated windows and rebooted from inside Windows as well. The update didn't go well for some reason, it boot up in repair mode. You asked us to reinstall OS, we did.

This time it was also shutdown from Windows days ago and it boot up in repair mode again.

Did i loose my data?

No. I am already working on getting the OS damage fixed. Please allow me sometime to get it sorted. Thanks.

• dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited October 2021

@Shakib
    I have windows VPS with other providers too. I never had issues shutting down (from OS) and rebooting later.

It happened TWICE with HostCram.

Edit - I will give 10/10 for the support and help from @Shakib. Much appreciated.

Edit 2 - You need professional control panel - look at the panel used by BuyVM.

@dev_vps said:
    @Shakib
    I have windows VPS with other providers too. I never had issues shutting down (from OS) and rebooting later.

Edit - I will give 10/10 for the support and help from @Shakib. Much appreciated.

Updated you on support ticket. All your data should be in place.

• @Shakib said:

@dev_vps said:
    @Shakib

Thank you @Shakib
    As mentioned before your support is 10/10.

Do you support VPS snapshot … I don’t want to shutdown without having snapshot.

I will be checking for old data tomorrow morning

Thanks, again

Thanked by 1Shakib

@dev_vps said:

@Shakib said:

@dev_vps said:
    @Shakib

Thank you @Shakib
    As mentioned before your support is 10/10.

Do you support VPS snapshot … I don’t want to shutdown without having snapshot.

I will be checking for old data tomorrow morning

Thanks, again

Free storage on us.

Now you can create backups in snapshot mode and restore them anytime.

Keep it a secret. :*

Thanked by 2giang dev_vps
  • <3 HostCram

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • <3 HostCram

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • Well I am not enough patient to try those coupons on all products and usually LETers are faster than me. Still <3 HostCram. Good luck with your business.

Thanked by 1Shakib

@Boogeyman said:
    Well I am not enough patient to try those coupons on all products and usually LETers are faster than me. Still <3 HostCram. Good luck with your business.

The last 2 coupons was claimed 10+ minutes later of my posting.

I still got 6 coupons left and will try to make the next one easier.

• <3 HostCram

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@TimboJones said:
    What's the point of a VPS for just one month? What a waste of time.

Single month VPS is for sending spam and running phishing websites.
    It doesn't make sense otherwise.

Those who insist on monthly payment should be suspected of wanting to do the above things.
    Providers should offer quarterly and annual deals only to deter the above things.

• <3 HostCram

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • The fastest single core performance VPS

<3 HostCram

Professional control panel will help customers and the support team (as it takes time to install OS)

Thanked by 1Shakib
  • dev_vpsdev_vps Member
    edited October 2021

@Shakib said:

@Shakib
    I am very thankful for your efforts and support. You went above and beyond I would expect from any VPS provider.

Can I buy you a coffee?
    I will send you $10 Starbucks card by private message.

Thanks you, again and much appreciated.
    🙏🏼🙏🏼

Thanked by 1Shakib