Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

{Giveaway to LET Community}|(Free VPS from our fastest i9-11900K nodes)|[HostCram LLC]| <3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

{Giveaway to LET Community}|(Free VPS from our fastest i9-11900K nodes)|[HostCram LLC]| <3

ShakibShakib Member, Patron Provider

Free VPS for 1 month! :*

Rules are pretty simple. If at least 10 LET members comment <3 HostCram, i will also comment a free VPS coupon code that will work on one random VPS plan listed on our website > https://www.hostcram.com/vps

Whomever can claim it first, gonna have a free VPS for 1 month!

We will repeat this process 10 times to giveaway 10 VPS total from our i9-11900K nodes.

Get additional FREE month :wink:

We will also add additional month to your VPS if you do a detailed review of it with benchmarks and post as a thread under LowEndTalk's "Reviews" category.

NB: This giveaway is for LET members only who comments <3 HostCram. Each member's comment will count as one entry even if he/she comment multiple times. I will mention each member who posted their comment when i post the free VPS coupon code. To get the VPS activated, the member must use valid contact info during registration and comment that he/she has claimed the coupon code.

Good luck and good hunting. >:)

Comments