Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Zeneva.net Absolute Frustration - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Zeneva.net Absolute Frustration

13»

Comments

• kyakykyaky Member
    edited December 2013

What's wrong with taking the issue to public when customers can't get it solved or need advice from others or even simply just want to say something? If the service provider has enough confidence of what he does, then the customer complaint will just become a good example of showing how good the service provider is at dealing with the issue professionally with a proper manner while the customer is too emotional and vexatious vice versa.

• I guess we all do things differently. I was a customer of Zeneva at the start of this year, and I would say I had a "issues". I will not go into the exact issues I had, but they were more than most customers would deal with and stay being a customer. I would say that Tim seems like an honest person, and I feel he and partners were doing their best with the situation, but it began to be too much for me to handle. I worked with Tim for a couple of months, in order to get everything settled(but never did get all settled) -- the person who complained after 48-72 hours of not getting a dedicated -- get the f#ck out of here with that.

At the end of the day, we all should have more patience when dealing with people(72hours vs 2 months)...

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

DragonDF said: When he lies. I imagine who will say if he is or not saying the truth. A third person or you?

I know what happens most of the time since I handle almost all tickets.
    While I am too argumentative and I tend to jump the gun, I do not lie, if I would, I would not be working for Prometeus.
    @prometeus keeps an eye on things all the time and at times goes over my head and refunds even tho I am sure we did no wrong. But cannot argue with that, it is his money and his business, I am only trying to follow guidelines and the truth.

• @ironhide said:

I am thankful to you... i keep a note of this.

• ironhideironhide Member
    edited December 2013

dano said: the person who complained after 48-72 hours of not getting a dedicated -- get the f#ck out of here with that.

Something wrong with wife? Go discuss with a marriage counsellor. Having problems with kids? maybe a baby sitter can help. Pain in the tooth? Why don't you see a doctor?

But before cursing next time, read the POST AGAIN keeping your stupid ego aside!

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

thats why they have only card payment option

• They are liars, December 1 payments have not yet been installed server, now called me pay, also delete my message.

• The same experience, regret payment.

• If you haven't gotten your server please contact us and we will handle it.

• And this provider continues the same with other people's money as well. So utterly unprofessional!

http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/18701/zeneva-llc-the-horror-stories-continue

• Let me tell you the truth about why it was taken so long for timmy to get you set up

"HE DIDNT PAY HIS BILL AT THE DATA CENTER AND WAS LOCKED OUT"

Timmy Lee is a scam artist he lie's till he is blue in the face he leases the servers he has in switch and got so far behind on his bill to the data center they locked him out of the cage there. he id the most unprofessional person you will ever meet in your life trust me stay far away from Zeneva stay FAR FAR AWAY

• If anyone in the Las Vegas area needs hosting assistance please contact me for real service.