Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Zeneva.net Absolute Frustration - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Zeneva.net Absolute Frustration

Comments

• Also, when OP signed up midday on the 21st of November, how can 24-72 hours be until Wednesday, even if you don't set up on weekends?

• ZenevaZeneva Member
    edited November 2013

The order came in at the end of business on the 21st. Therefore, Monday - Wednesday which would leave the 72-hour mark on Wednesday.

If you review the post to the OP you will notice that customers were saying that they received there service around the 70-hr mark and that it was well worth the wait.

• Something mentioned in the Terms of service about this?

When I purchase a dedi from online.net, they mentioned about charging the next month if ordered after 20th. And cancellation must be made before 20th each month.

How about zeneva?

• We bill on the date that the server was delivered on typically.

• Where are the screenshots about spam at help desk and provider's reply? I believe they are more convincing.

• Not sure why it always takes a bad review on a forum before someone gets a refund!

• @earl said:
    Not sure why it always takes a bad review on a forum before someone gets a refund!

Because when refund is provided quickly, buyer doesn't complain, doesn't go public, and you will never heard of it.

Thanked by 1earl
  • It wouldn't have taken this to get a refund. We had deployed the server for the customer. A simple mistake happened with the password not getting changed.

It would have been corrected but taking this to the public forum just made us choose to terminate the relationship and move forward.

Good luck on finding a provider.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

I would do the opposite, if a customer does a bad review and asks for a refund (unless justified, of course), I would simply state we do not refund as it is in our ToS/AUP.
    Since he already tried to damage the company with lies (again, if it was a justified complaint, that is completely different) no refund will be given and Uncle will fight the chargeback.
    So far I am not aware of any bad reviews, but we do have unhappy customers from time to time, we refund everyone, no questions asked pro-rated and without the fees if there was no fault of ours, full if it was some mistake, such as wrong product description or missed ticket, or something.

earl said: Not sure why it always takes a bad review on a forum before someone gets a refund!

Thanked by 1Amfy
  • Maounique said: Since he already tried to damage the company with lies (again, if it was a justified complaint, that is completely different) no refund will be given and Uncle will fight the chargeback.

lo zio lo fisserà tutto ;)

• Zeneva said: It would have been corrected but taking this to the public forum just made us choose to terminate the relationship and move forward.

You are too modest.

• @Maounique

Well it's all within reason of course.. say the customer used the service and half way through he request a refund, then yeah, I say your SOL.. but in this case before even receiving the service he decides 6 days is way too long they should have just refunded him.

If I knew that a customer would be a pain in the butt I would just give him his money back and be done with it, rather then to go through all that BS. It's not like Zeneva has a problem in selling these server. for the price the server is a pretty good deal!

Just my views on some the stuff I read on LET and WHT..

• @DalComp said:
    Because when refund is provided quickly, buyer doesn't complain, doesn't go public, and you will never heard of it.

I think that's the way it should be. No news is good news, lol.. I'm just saying for the small percentage of incidents that end up being blown out of proportion, they risk tarnishing their reputation and go thought that aggravation of dealing with a disgruntled customer all for just a couple of bucks or just based on principal.. still does not change the fact it's a waste of time.

• lukesUbuntulukesUbuntu Member
    edited November 2013

I have the same dedicated deal above with Zeneva and haven't had any issues, Only issue is me been nit picking but no power/reboot panel. But ive been happy with them. They did say they are update with panel to boot server soon. Had it 3 Months 100% uptime, no issues.... support is awesome, and when ordering it was told that 24-72 hrs but for this sorta deal worth the wait.

p.s If you don't want the BOX pm as looking for another server
    Thanked by 1earl

earl said: No news is good news, lol..

Tell that to CVPS_Chris and he will disagree :)

Thanked by 1Netsat
  • ironhideironhide Member
    edited November 2013

Maounique said: Since he already tried to damage the company with lies

You already made the conclusion that I was lying, why is that? I didn't try to damage the company. Rather it's me who went thru these BS and finally ended up with a server where even password didn't work. And if I am one who gets a service like this, I BET there are more. Look at @Nick_A, He deal with Mr A same way he deals with Mr B, and delivers what he promises - so everyone loves Ramnode. Check my previous reviews on VPS. I don't complain until someone piss me off.

Maounique said: I would do the opposite, if a customer does a bad review and asks for a refund (unless justified, of course), I would simply state we do not refund as it is in our ToS/AUP.

The only time I requested to cancel was after 2 hours after placing the order when he said about wednesday. After that, "refund" was never requested in 10 days, and not even in this thread. Please DO READ before making a false allegation. I paid for the server, I didn't pay to get my money back.

Zeneva said: Good luck on finding a provider.

Yeah, Right - you are not the only one out there. Good luck on finding Consumers. Just don't treat them like dirt.

• @concerto49 said:
    I got tagged here. Anything I can help with? Server delays do happen - e.g. DOA on hardware etc, but I guess if dates are to be moved - full explanations at least need to be provided.

You were tagged because of the following post.

@fraghostsolutions said:
    Feel sorry for you mate.
    But always go with trusted companies and providers.
    I think concerto49 provides the same server with 32gb ram and gigabit port.

Good luck in future.

So nothing bad. :P

• I'm sure there are things we're still not aware of. What else could be the reason why screenshots have not been posted by OP or Zeneva yet?

• Theres always things that we're not aware of, however a setup should not take that long without a reason to why its taking that long.

• @ironhide said:

You should reread what Mao wrote. He was talking about a hypothetical customer, not about you.

He was arguing about earl's quote: Not sure why it always takes a bad review on a forum before someone gets a refund!

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • @Darwin - ok, sorry then. I misunderstood

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • lukesUbuntulukesUbuntu Member
    edited November 2013

@srvrpro said:
    I'm sure there are things we're still not aware of. What else could be the reason why screenshots have not been posted by OP or Zeneva yet?

I personally think we as customers are just too impatient there was no wrongdoing from the provider, support was handled. Customer knew of everything from password issues to setup time.

So why do we need screenshots? you're just trying to entice the drama, maybe its cause im from nz and don't mind waiting to get my product. The customer should have waited the 24-72hrs and if no support contact & no product then should have started been a drama queen.

• jnguyenjnguyen Member
    edited December 2013

You've gotta be kidding me right now.

OP was just impatient and uncooperative and isn't aware that the industry standard deployment time for dedicated servers is a few days.

• lukesUbuntu said: I personally think we as customers are just too impatient there was no wrongdoing from the provider, support was handled. Customer knew of everything from password issues to setup time.

So why do we need screenshots? you're just trying to entice the drama, maybe its cause im from nz and don't mind waiting to get my product. The customer should have waited the 24-72hrs and if no support contact & no product then should have started been a drama queen.

Firstly I am both a customer and a provider. Secondly, the provider could not stand his given dates multiple times which would frustrate anyone. If I was the provider I would have straightaway said it would take 3 more business days. If I would not have fulfilled it however, I would have apologised and gave the customer an option to wait for another 1 day for delivery or a refund.
    Secondly, impatience is taken as such a negative thing here. Moreover asking for a date of delivery seems wrong to people which I bet is pure hypocrisy.

Thanked by 1kontam
  • ZenevaZeneva Member
    edited December 2013

srvrpro, I think it's best to let this lay to rest and move on. The server was delivered within the 72-hour window. Our system didn't deploy the e-mail as it was supposed to. After we got contacted we immediately sent the e-mail back out and the customer posted on here and notified us by ticket that the password wasn't working.

Rather then giving our support team time to respond on a Holiday weekend he jumped to conclusions and posted on here.

The customer has received a refund and we're moving forward. The box has been resold and we're moving on.

Thanks.

Darwin said: was arguing about earl's quote: Not sure why it always takes a bad review on a forum before someone gets a refund!

Indeed, I wanted to merely say that a bad review would not gain people a refund if they were customers of Prometeus. Unless, of course, if it was our fault, in which case a full refund is granted, even if the service has been used for a while.

• @Zeneva Yes that is cool! :)

• agentmishraagentmishra Member, Host Rep

thats the reason they do have paypal as the payment option...

• Maounique said: I would do the opposite, if a customer does a bad review and asks for a refund (unless justified, of course), I would simply state we do not refund as it is in our ToS/AUP.

Since he already tried to damage the company with lies (again, if it was a justified complaint, that is completely different) no refund will be given and Uncle will fight the chargeback.

When he lies.
    I imagine who will say if he is or not saying the truth. A third person or you?

and...

Zeneva said: It would have been corrected but taking this to the public forum just made us choose to terminate the relationship and move forward.

Good luck on finding a provider.

Taking this public made others know about Zeneva and how you treat your costumers: refund and give a nice reply with a 'good luck on finding a provider'.

It is when you have a PROBLEM than we can see the difference between good and bad companies.
    I continue thinking Zeneva is a good company, but it can take more than 2 days to make my service start. In my case, this is not a problem.

You, @Zeneva, did not need to refund, but you were correct. For me, it shows the kind of person you are.

And like others, I could ask to see PRINT SCREEN about SPAM the support. Is there a time you usually reply your costumers? If this usual time has gone, what is the problem to open a NEW TICKET? Is there a limit to open tickets in your system? If you reply fast the first, all others will be replied.

This idea is the same the other company post here about '30 messages' while I opened 10 in 30 or 40 days. It is very easy to the provider to use this justification (spam the support and CAPS). It is not your case, you are honest. Congratulations!

• toshosttoshost Member, Host Rep

Really so sad ...