Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

providers: how to 2x your revenue (smooth brain) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

providers: how to 2x your revenue (smooth brain)

2»

Comments

• @default said: Wrong. There are multiple examples of old timers who still give offers on LET.

>

Read what I said again. I said they don't "rely" so they would not give a shit about the demographic on LET not liking offers.

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited November 2021

@noobjockeys said:

@default said: Wrong. There are multiple examples of old timers who still give offers on LET.

>

[...] they would not give a shit about the demographic on LET not liking offers.

Providers do "give a shit" about LET, because it creates exposure, advertising, SEO, online presence. Providers also do "give a shit" about their offers; yes, such offers are limited and they blow fast because of how good offers are, but great offers apear. It's far from saying providers do not give a shit.

Indeed, many providers do not rely on LET, and that's exactly how it should be, but that does not mean they don't care. Even Hezner has presence on LET; even DirectAdmin is present on LET; even Porkbun is present on LET. So they do give a shit.

Thanked by 1Andrews
  • @default said: Providers do "give a shit" about LET

You are not reading what I am saying correctly here at all.

I said providers who do not rely on LET wont give a shit if their offers are NOT liked by LET members.

Why do you keep saying "they have a presence" whats that got to do with what I am pointing out? Do you think Hetzner consult LET about what offers they will roll out? NO they do whats best for the majority of their ORGANIC visitors, not what LET wants lol.

Hetzner Marketing Team - "Before we roll out our BF deals, lets consult with the 0.0001% of our customer base on LET just to be sure they will like them.

Thought so...

• @noobjockeys said:

@default said: Providers do "give a shit" about LET

You are not reading what I am saying correctly here at all.

I said providers who do not rely on LET wont give a shit if their offers are NOT liked by LET members.

Why do you keep saying "they have a presence" whats that got to do with what I am pointing out? Do you think Hetzner consult LET about what offers they will roll out? NO they do whats best for the majority of their ORGANIC visitors, not what LET wants lol.

Hetzner Marketing Team - "Before we roll out our BF deals, lets consult with the 0.0001% of our customer base on LET just to be sure they will like them.

Thought so...

your 0.0001% means 1 of million (1/10000 * 1/100)

https://lowendbox.com/advertise/

LowEndBox and LowEndTalk have a global audience of millions of users annually. Technical enthusiasts, entrepreneurs, end users, SMB professionals and hosting providers visit our websites daily.

so if LET/LEB declares, that it has millions of users annually, and you are saying that it is 0.0001% of Hetzner's customer base, than you are implying that Hetzner has 1 000 000 000 000 (1 000 000 * 1 000 000) users

ONE TRILLION!!!!!!!!!!!

it is over 100 times more than population of Earth

why are you writing such monumental BS??? especially in already BS thread (that company could DDOOUUBBLLEE revenue only by 1. spamming 2. violating GDPR 3. tracking pixels :O )

man, just do not drink and post on LET any more!

• This is a very boring argument.

Thanked by 2skorupion TimboJones
  • @Andrews said: your 0.0001% means 1 of million (1/10000 * 1/100)

It's a good idea in life to try and understand sarcasm.

I am done with this post now, point made. I do not expect everyone to agree with me.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • @Andrews said:
    it is over 100 times more than population of Earth

to be fair that seems like an accurate number of LET servers sitting idle.