Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

firstbyte.ru - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

firstbyte.ru

2»

Comments

• deankdeank Member, Troll

firstbyte.ru employee 1: Dude, some people have actually purchased our plans!
    firstbyte.ru employee 2: nice.
    firstbyte.ru employee 1: No, we've got a trouble. They are actually using bandwidth.
    firstbyte.ru employee 2: The fuck? Didn't we advertise unmetered?
    firstbyte.ru employee 1: What? Why? We don't actually have a lot.
    firstbyte.ru employee 2: Fuck, throttle'em now. NOW!

In Russian.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@jsg said:
    Now, that, you reporting that, is another and more solid basis.
    But still IMO that's SGP specific; in their russian location(s) firstbyte is decent, in relation of course to the very cheap price.

Sad though that it seems one should look with some mistrust at offers in asian locations, except for a few well known and known to be OK providers. I really wish that Asia could solve their problems and get on par with EU and NA.

Even the Mod in the Chinese community also asked their users to chargeback, and yes it is very SGP specific, the "unmetered bandwidth" at low price here just doesn't work. If it does then don't expect any premium routes.

The closest one is Contabo which gives a generous 32TB, if I ever need lots of bandwidth in SG I will go with them

Thanked by 1jsg