Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[100/100] Giveaway of Virtuozzo based VPS * 100 - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[100/100] Giveaway of Virtuozzo based VPS * 100

Comments

• itoito Member, Host Rep

Glad you updated the license, but I think you should check the rules again.

It is not allowed to reply to request threads with "PM me" or "email me" without a provider tag or Host Rep tag.

If you pull in customers with such a little cleverness, maybe the admins will wake up from their sleep and VMRaft will no longer exist in LET :)

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

WHMCS have issues with their licensing lately, and in this case seems like it happened again

Anyway regarding the free services / giveaways, we are discussing internally and thanks @DP for the suggestion.

• @frog said:

@VMRaft said:
    We initiated a force update on license, now you can check it yourself

When I try to login, I get an error: Please complete the captcha and try again.
    But there isn't a captcha on the login page.

If I use your contact form, I get redirected to the login page.

???

me 2.

• @FAT32 said:
    WHMCS have issues with their licensing lately, and in this case seems like it happened again

Anyway regarding the free services / giveaways, we are discussing internally and thanks @DP for the suggestion.

OVH is soon, I will say, so no more unstable home DC node(s). Also, don't try and use kernel v4 with proxmox, even if you patched proxmox-ve to let you remove kernel v5.4. Ran into massive apparmour issues now, and so, yeah, more downtime. Lovely.

• VMRaftVMRaft Member, Host Rep

@frog said:

@VMRaft said:

???

we get flooded by some kind of bots, we added reCAPTCHA to our website and was wrong configured, it should now be fixed.

• @VMRaft said:

@frog said:

@VMRaft said:

???

we get flooded by some kind of bots, we added reCAPTCHA to our website and was wrong configured, it should now be fixed.

I tried several times and still can't log in now.

@louiejordan said:

@VMRaft said:

@frog said:

@VMRaft said:

???

Are you able to see the reCAPTCHA icon on the down right corner?
    If you still have a problem with login, you can PM the login email, I'll check it.

• GhtGht Member

@VMRaft said:

@louiejordan said:

@VMRaft said:

@frog said:

@VMRaft said:

???

Are you able to see the reCAPTCHA icon on the down right corner?
    If you still have a problem with login, you can PM the login email, I'll check it.

Seems you got ddos by nerds :D

• Are you blocking all the ports except 22? I can't even make the let's encrypt working.

@ayukas said:
    Are you blocking all the ports except 22? I can't even make the let's encrypt working.

You need to set firewall rules (depending on OS) for 80 and 443, for example, ip6tables for CentOS

• zhizhi Member

Please add the function of binding domain

• @VMRaft said:

@frog said:

@VMRaft said:

???

That would be the Chinese mjjs

• how to get one?

• Got 256MB ram, Great
    But 359M free disk with Debian 10. Hmmm

@VMRaft @liujason care to explain why you have 2 accounts?

@FAT32 said:

Good morning FAT32,
    VMRaft (provider) account will be operated by staffs, and liujason is a sales rep. account. If you think it's a problem, we can discuss the solution.

• I think this smells like a scam in the making.

@VMRaft said: the solution

That would be the red avatar and the inability to log in again, IMO..

Thanked by 3Falzo hotsnow bulbasaur

@VMRaft said:

@FAT32 said:

Good morning FAT32,
    VMRaft (provider) account will be operated by staffs, and liujason is a sales rep. account. If you think it's a problem, we can discuss the solution.

Jason:
    1. You only need to answer is whether the two accounts are logged by you alone.
    2. CloudRaft is not a certified provider, strictly speaking this account is a normal account like us.
    3. If according to your logic, a provider can have multiple accounts for support, sales, technology... what is the point of this rule?

Please stop your little smart, this is not hostloc, hope you comply with the rules. :)

As we haven't implement the rules before this thread, this caused chaos to both UnderServer and VMRaft.

After some discussions, we decided that all future giveaways will be reviewed case-by-case, please PM any admins for confirmation / approval.

@VMRaft said:
    Good morning FAT32,

For such cases, please create one account for each staff (if any) instead of using a shared provider account. You will have to decide between VMRaft or liujason when you apply for a provider tag.

• tinyweaseltinyweasel Member
    edited October 2021

@FAT32 said: UnderServer

Hmm... does that mean I'll have to get approval if I decide to reopen it? The site is down right now, but the port forwarding node(s) are up, same with the VPSes. Hetzner IPv4 pricing is expensive, so I might just wait until BF to get some $10/year VPSes for their addresses.

Edit: I have an idea. Go IPv6-only, possibly.

@tinyweasel said:
    Hmm... does that mean I'll have to get approval if I decide to reopen it? The site is down right now, but the port forwarding node(s) are up, same with the VPSes. Hetzner IPv4 pricing is expensive, so I might just wait until BF to get some $10/year VPSes for their addresses.

Correct, but it will most likely be a new thread instead.

You can also consider getting VPS from Boomer.host, I also have some free one left: https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/173194/do-good-and-get-1-free-year-of-boomer-host-openvz-vps

Hi FAT32,

@FAT32 said: please PM any admins for confirmation / approval

Thanks for your kindness, as well as the LET staff, we will contact admins for approval in the future.

@FAT32 said: For such cases, please create one account for each staff (if any) instead of using a shared provider account.

Thanks for your advice, my colleague @ywtang has registered an account, so we won't share this account anymore.

@FAT32 said: you will have to decide between VMRaft or liujason when you apply for a provider tag.

We have already submitted a provider tag request via Helpdesk yesterday. For branding purposes, I would want to use VMRaft as the provider account name. If you agree, I can stop using the liujason account. I suggest we continue this discussion in the Helpdesk.

Thanks again for your help and kindness.

VMRaft

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@VMRaft said: We have already submitted a provider tag request via Helpdesk yesterday. For branding purposes, I would want to use VMRaft as the provider account name.

Have you read the rules surrounding Provider tag requests prior to submitting a request for it?

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @DP said:

@VMRaft said: We have already submitted a provider tag request via Helpdesk yesterday. For branding purposes, I would want to use VMRaft as the provider account name.

Have you read the rules surrounding Provider tag requests prior to submitting a request for it?

of course he didn't. which grants him his tag denied (at least because not meeting the 30 days requirement) and another 90 day cool off period to get his stuff straight.

reputation burnt before it even started. now let's see if this whole venture will still be around in january then.

Thanked by 2DP AlwaysSkint
  • wxcszhwxcszh Member
    edited October 2021

Support VMRaft, they have worked hard to do their business. They are more reliable than most providers on LET, and definitely not playing tricks like some other providers.

Time will tell all.

I am just a user of VMRaft, not their staff. And cannot double anything in the following comments. If you have any questions, please contact VMRaft and the administrator, I will not relay any content for you.

• When is the next round of the giveaway?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@wxcszh said: Support VMRaft

I'm sure some people here would, but for starters, they'll need to do it right if they want to be part of this community and start promoting/selling their products and services here.

@wxcszh said: They are more reliable than most providers on LET

Reliability is subjective, but if what you say is true, it should be fairly obvious in the next Provider Poll, if they intend to stick around and make it that far.

@wxcszh said: definitely not playing tricks like some other providers

That's good to know - thanks for the heads-up.

Good products and services will speak for themselves.

Time will tell.

Thanked by 1hotsnow
  • @wxcszh said:
    Support VMRaft, they have worked hard to do their business.

and you know that because ... ?

They are more reliable than most providers on LET, and definitely not playing tricks like some other providers.

but(t) hurt enough to not even comply to the rules yourself? with your annoying signature

in the end you are just biased. maybe a shill even.

Thanked by 2hotsnow TimboJones

@wxcszh said:
    Support VMRaft, they have worked hard to do their business. They are more reliable than most providers on LET, and definitely not playing tricks like some other providers.

Time will tell all.

@wxcszh said:

Time will tell all.

playing tricks? :)
    Do you mean leaving your contact email in violation?
    Or do you mean having two accounts and claiming different departments?
    Requesting you and your boss to stop consuming the image of China IDC and merchants! :)

@farsighter said:
    When is the next round of the giveaway?

If everything goes well, you will see it later this week. We have already contacted one of the Admins for approval.

Thanked by 1farsighter