Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cloudflare R2 - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cloudflare R2

2»

Comments

• For the average person, a cloudflare account starts with name servers and DNS, then turns into a lazy way to enable SSL on projects, etc and a false sense of security against mjj ddos attacks.

That's before you bury further into workers, rules, etc etc.

I'm just gonna keep CF for DNS only and handle the rest elsewhere. Too many eggs in the one basket is making me anxious that the death by a thousand cuts is coming to my CF account lol

• pbxpbx Member

@dahartigan said: That's before you bury further into workers, rules, etc etc.

That's their goal: come for the free stuff, and think 'CF has a solution' when you need something more complicated. Seems to work fine for them as a company.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @pbx said:

@dahartigan said: That's before you bury further into workers, rules, etc etc.

That's their goal: come for the free stuff, and think 'CF has a solution' when you need something more complicated. Seems to work fine for them as a company.

What's the alternative than? CF free tier helps from skids, paid tiers absorb larger attacks. Their speed is incredible, my local ISP has their cache servers hosted so it is darn fast to use website with CF cached resources.

Until CF starts selling out customer data - they are the best in industry by a long long mile.

• @stevewatson301 are you a brain-dead person? Can't you read?
    @Neoon, I mentioned "I had to offload my business and it still sucks"

Also this is a very old story I shared..

I don't blame you to not understanding English.. at least can ASK ! shit..

• @webontop said:
    @stevewatson301 are you a brain-dead person? Can't you read?

In before he says no. A truly brain-dead question. SMH.

• pbxpbx Member

@LTniger said: CF free tier

Sure, it's not a problem, but a marketing strategy than we cheapos can use to our advantage...