Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BillingServ - Come check what we been upto - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

BillingServ - Come check what we been upto

2»

Comments

• The payment place holder, is to dark, maybe you can make it lighter?

• JordJord Moderator, Host Rep

@vedran said:
    Yeah, that checkout form looks intimidating. Also for physical goods you'll need shipping address as well which will make it even worse.

Split it into 3 steps. Show clearly there are only 3 steps to complete right away.

1. Create account OR Login, both on the same page, no Click here if already have account. The last thing you want to do is force user to follow the link and get distracted.
    2. Billing/shipping info. Do you really need 4 address fields?
    3. Review your order and Pay

Step #1 could also be optional, it's not always necessary to create an account to buy something.

Thanks for the feedback,

I shall take a look into how we can streamline it even further. We are building a guest checkout option too. So no account is created.

The thing is, we had a 3 page checkout, and we got asked to make it a one page check out 95% of the time. So it will remain a one page checkout now.

Also the 4 address option again was a highly requested option. Bigger clients wanted it so we added it.

But thank you for your points, I will certainly go through them and see how we can make it even better.

Thanked by 1vedran

@jbiloh said:
    This stuff looks impressive @Jord keep up the enhancements.

Thank you Jon

@SirFoxy said:
    as @ezeth said the payment page is a bit cluttered, you could try splitting it up into steps rather than having it all on one page, or remove some of the info i.e. combine address and billing address

Thanks for the feedback, I'll certainly take this in and try to see how we can streamline it further.

@webmedianijmegen said:
    The payment place holder, is to dark, maybe you can make it lighter?

Thank you, I shall make it lighter, you will also be able to update it to any colour you like yourself.

@raindog308 said:
    Screenshots are all well and good, bu what we really want is more pics of Meg.

Here you go, sir :D

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • You need to yoink her nose with a finger and post a picture of her looking up to you with your finger on her nose. Then the world is saved.

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2021

@Jord said:

@raindog308 said:

can I get a link to her of

• @Jord said:

@webmedianijmegen said:

Thank you, I shall make it lighter, you will also be able to update it to any colour you like yourself.

That is better! Show the lighter color

@stefeman said:
    You need to yoink her nose with a finger and post a picture of her looking up to you with your finger on her nose. Then the world is saved.

I'm sure I can do that, I'll see when I get home if she will let me :joy:

@skorupion said:

@Jord said:

@raindog308 said:

can I get a link to her of

Maybe I should set one up for here :joy:

edited September 2021

@webmedianijmegen said:

@Jord said:

@webmedianijmegen said:

That is better! Show the lighter color

Of course, I've toned down the colours a bit. You'll be able to make it any colour you'd like.