Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Looking AMD Ryzen Dedicated Server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Looking AMD Ryzen Dedicated Server

Hiya Providers,

i am looking ryzen dedicated server,

Ryzen 5 or ryzen 7

32gb to 64gm ddr4 ram
1tb ssd or (nvme possible)
20tb bandwith
1gb port or (10gb shared port possible)
/29 IPV4
DirectAdmin full license
location : finland / germany / netherland

price 50 to 70 euro per month, or suggest me,

Thank you

«1

Comments

  • DPDP Member, The Domain Guy

    @ChristianDSH hasn't been around it seems but maybe check out https://deinserverhost.de/dedicated-sonderposten

    Thanked by 1fayaz90

    Create an account on Dynadot via my referral link and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!

  • Not sure if VPS would do, but some of the providers below may be able to sort you out.

    @seriesn

    @Francisco

    @NDTN

    @WebHorizon

    @georgedatacenter

    Thanked by 2fayaz90 NDTN

    Looking forward to a wider collection of VPS and domain names.
    Proud owner of JustFuck FullSex Precum

  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Provider

    @swat4 said:
    Not sure if VPS would do, but some of the providers below may be able to sort you out.

    @seriesn

    @Francisco

    @NDTN

    @WebHorizon

    @georgedatacenter

    Thanks :) We'd be $120/month for that plan, more than what he's wanting to spend.

    It'd be fully managed, I can throw in the IP's & backups for free.

    Francisco

    Thanked by 1fayaz90
    BuyVM - Free DirectAdmin, Softaculous, & Blesta! / Anycast Support! / Windows 2008, 2012, & 2016! / Unmetered Bandwidth!
    BuyShared - Shared & Reseller Hosting / cPanel + Softaculous + CloudLinux / Pure SSD! / Free Dedicated IP Address
  • @Francisco said:

    @swat4 said:
    Not sure if VPS would do, but some of the providers below may be able to sort you out.

    @seriesn

    @Francisco

    @NDTN

    @WebHorizon

    @georgedatacenter

    Thanks :) We'd be $120/month for that plan, more than what he's wanting to spend.

    It'd be fully managed, I can throw in the IP's & backups for free.

    Francisco

    hiya @Francisco
    i love your hosting, powerful with control panel, and backup/snaptshot option + managed mysql database server,
    all features are mouth watering,

    Thanked by 1Francisco
  • @Francisco said:

    Thanks :) We'd be $120/month for that plan, more than what he's wanting to spend.

    It'd be fully managed, I can throw in the IP's & backups for free.

    Franxxx

    BuyDedicated when? 🙏🤤

    Thanked by 1fayaz90
  • not a ryzen but you could consider netcup rootserver
    https://www.netcup.eu/bestellen/produkt.php?produkt=2632

    you would have to get IPs as an addon 1 euro each, as well as DA

    Thanked by 1fayaz90
  • @bruh21 said:
    not a ryzen but you could consider netcup rootserver
    https://www.netcup.eu/bestellen/produkt.php?produkt=2632

    you would have to get IPs as an addon 1 euro each, as well as DA

    why its so so cheap.??

  • Thanked by 1fayaz90

    Looking forward to a wider collection of VPS and domain names.
    Proud owner of JustFuck FullSex Precum

  • @fayaz90 said:
    Hiya Providers,

    i am looking ryzen dedicated server,

    Ryzen 5 or ryzen 7

    32gb to 64gm ddr4 ram
    1tb ssd or (nvme possible)
    20tb bandwith
    1gb port or (10gb shared port possible)
    /29 IPV4
    DirectAdmin full license
    location : finland / germany / netherland

    price 50 to 70 euro per month, or suggest me,

    Thank you

    Hi, did you check Hetzner or Webtropia?

    Thanked by 1fayaz90

    Talistech.com — ICT Consultancy and NVMe web hosting solutions.

  • @fayaz90 said:

    @bruh21 said:
    not a ryzen but you could consider netcup rootserver
    https://www.netcup.eu/bestellen/produkt.php?produkt=2632

    you would have to get IPs as an addon 1 euro each, as well as DA

    why its so so cheap.??

    Cos it's German stuff + shitty ToS. I suggest you to read them especially the cancellation thing.

    I can vouch for netcup performance, it's ideal to me and +/- performs the same as dedi in terms of CPU power, but! Still, it's shared so in your case i might go with Hetzner especially this month they have no setup fee on Ryzen plans.

    Thanked by 1fayaz90
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Provider

    @donko said: BuyDedicated when? 🙏🤤

    Likely never. We're working on becoming ICANN accredited at the moment :)

    Francisco

    Thanked by 2fayaz90 DP
    BuyVM - Free DirectAdmin, Softaculous, & Blesta! / Anycast Support! / Windows 2008, 2012, & 2016! / Unmetered Bandwidth!
    BuyShared - Shared & Reseller Hosting / cPanel + Softaculous + CloudLinux / Pure SSD! / Free Dedicated IP Address
  • @Francisco said:

    @donko said: BuyDedicated when? 🙏🤤

    Likely never. We're working on becoming ICANN accredited at the moment :)

    Francisco

    I will move my domain to your registrar..

    Thanked by 1fayaz90

    🌈 A simple uptime dashboard using UptimeRobot API https://upy.duo.ovh
    🌈 BuyVM, GreenCloudVPS, Gullo, Hetzner, HostHatch, InceptionHosting, LetBox, MaxKVM, MrVM, VirMach.

  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Provider

    @chocolateshirt said: I will move my domain to your registrar..

    That'd be cool, but we won't be loss leader like porkbun, so if you're that cost sensitive it might not work out. We'll do our best to be the absolute best deal we can though :)

    It should be fun, god willing.

    Francisco

    BuyVM - Free DirectAdmin, Softaculous, & Blesta! / Anycast Support! / Windows 2008, 2012, & 2016! / Unmetered Bandwidth!
    BuyShared - Shared & Reseller Hosting / cPanel + Softaculous + CloudLinux / Pure SSD! / Free Dedicated IP Address
  • @chocolateshirt said:

    @Francisco said:

    @donko said: BuyDedicated when? 🙏🤤

    Likely never. We're working on becoming ICANN accredited at the moment :)

    Francisco

    I will move my domain to your registrar..

    LOL.. such a fanboi move

    Thanked by 1fayaz90
  • Hetzner https://www.hetzner.com/de/dedicated-rootserver/ax51-nvme/configurator

    2 TB NVME
    AMD Ryzen™ 7 3700X Octa-Core
    64 GB Ram
    € 54.00

    Thanked by 1fayaz90
  • @Talistech said:

    @fayaz90 said:
    Hiya Providers,

    i am looking ryzen dedicated server,

    Ryzen 5 or ryzen 7

    32gb to 64gm ddr4 ram
    1tb ssd or (nvme possible)
    20tb bandwith
    1gb port or (10gb shared port possible)
    /29 IPV4
    DirectAdmin full license
    location : finland / germany / netherland

    price 50 to 70 euro per month, or suggest me,

    Thank you

    Hi, did you check Hetzner or Webtropia?

    Is hetzner dmca ignored !?

    I checked 2x Tb nvme is software raid.

  • @CalmDown said:

    @fayaz90 said:

    @bruh21 said:
    not a ryzen but you could consider netcup rootserver
    https://www.netcup.eu/bestellen/produkt.php?produkt=2632

    you would have to get IPs as an addon 1 euro each, as well as DA

    why its so so cheap.??

    Cos it's German stuff + shitty ToS. I suggest you to read them especially the cancellation thing.

    I can vouch for netcup performance, it's ideal to me and +/- performs the same as dedi in terms of CPU power, but! Still, it's shared so in your case i might go with Hetzner especially this month they have no setup fee on Ryzen plans.

    Yep netcup specs are great and price are low.
    I might get one. But I concern about dmca

  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Provider

    @fayaz90 said:

    @Talistech said:

    @fayaz90 said:
    Hiya Providers,

    i am looking ryzen dedicated server,

    Ryzen 5 or ryzen 7

    32gb to 64gm ddr4 ram
    1tb ssd or (nvme possible)
    20tb bandwith
    1gb port or (10gb shared port possible)
    /29 IPV4
    DirectAdmin full license
    location : finland / germany / netherland

    price 50 to 70 euro per month, or suggest me,

    Thank you

    Hi, did you check Hetzner or Webtropia?

    Is hetzner dmca ignored !?

    I checked 2x Tb nvme is software raid.

    You aren't going to really find hardware RAID for NVME's anyway. AMD has it built into their CPU's but the benchmarks are all over the place with mdadm being better in most cases.

    Francisco

    Thanked by 1fayaz90
    BuyVM - Free DirectAdmin, Softaculous, & Blesta! / Anycast Support! / Windows 2008, 2012, & 2016! / Unmetered Bandwidth!
    BuyShared - Shared & Reseller Hosting / cPanel + Softaculous + CloudLinux / Pure SSD! / Free Dedicated IP Address
  • CalmDownCalmDown Member
    edited September 19

    @fayaz90 said:

    @CalmDown said:

    @fayaz90 said:

    @bruh21 said:
    not a ryzen but you could consider netcup rootserver
    https://www.netcup.eu/bestellen/produkt.php?produkt=2632

    you would have to get IPs as an addon 1 euro each, as well as DA

    why its so so cheap.??

    Cos it's German stuff + shitty ToS. I suggest you to read them especially the cancellation thing.

    I can vouch for netcup performance, it's ideal to me and +/- performs the same as dedi in terms of CPU power, but! Still, it's shared so in your case i might go with Hetzner especially this month they have no setup fee on Ryzen plans.

    Yep netcup specs are great and price are low.
    I might get one. But I concern about dmca

    Don't use public trackers and everything will be fine, otherwise atata.

    All German providers do not ignore DMCA.

    Thanked by 1fayaz90
  • @Francisco said:

    @fayaz90 said:

    @Talistech said:

    @fayaz90 said:
    Hiya Providers,

    i am looking ryzen dedicated server,

    Ryzen 5 or ryzen 7

    32gb to 64gm ddr4 ram
    1tb ssd or (nvme possible)
    20tb bandwith
    1gb port or (10gb shared port possible)
    /29 IPV4
    DirectAdmin full license
    location : finland / germany / netherland

    price 50 to 70 euro per month, or suggest me,

    Thank you

    Hi, did you check Hetzner or Webtropia?

    Is hetzner dmca ignored !?

    I checked 2x Tb nvme is software raid.

    You aren't going to really find hardware RAID for NVME's anyway. AMD has it built into their CPU's but the benchmarks are all over the place with mdadm being better in most cases.

    Francisco

    I also wanted to hand on your vps but face every time out of stock.
    When I’ll get chance to have your vps!!?
    I might need it badly.

  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Provider

    @fayaz90 said: I also wanted to hand on your vps but face every time out of stock.

    When I’ll get chance to have your vps!!?
    I might need it badly.

    PM me what plan and location you're after.

    I got another node going up in LV & LU on Monday. We'll also have LUX SLABS! The rumors are true.

    Francisco

    BuyVM - Free DirectAdmin, Softaculous, & Blesta! / Anycast Support! / Windows 2008, 2012, & 2016! / Unmetered Bandwidth!
    BuyShared - Shared & Reseller Hosting / cPanel + Softaculous + CloudLinux / Pure SSD! / Free Dedicated IP Address
  • @CalmDown said:

    @fayaz90 said:

    @CalmDown said:

    @fayaz90 said:

    @bruh21 said:
    not a ryzen but you could consider netcup rootserver
    https://www.netcup.eu/bestellen/produkt.php?produkt=2632

    you would have to get IPs as an addon 1 euro each, as well as DA

    why its so so cheap.??

    Cos it's German stuff + shitty ToS. I suggest you to read them especially the cancellation thing.

    I can vouch for netcup performance, it's ideal to me and +/- performs the same as dedi in terms of CPU power, but! Still, it's shared so in your case i might go with Hetzner especially this month they have no setup fee on Ryzen plans.

    Yep netcup specs are great and price are low.
    I might get one. But I concern about dmca

    Don't use public trackers and everything will be fine, otherwise atata.

    All German providers do not ignore DMCA.

    What if I choose Finland!? Bunch of movie/music sites. That’s it

  • @Francisco said:

    @fayaz90 said: I also wanted to hand on your vps but face every time out of stock.

    When I’ll get chance to have your vps!!?
    I might need it badly.

    PM me what plan and location you're after.

    I got another node going up in LV & LU on Monday. We'll also have LUX SLABS! The rumors are true.

    Francisco

    Cool yeah.

  • Same in Finland, as the network is the same kinda.

  • @fayaz90 said:

    @Talistech said:

    @fayaz90 said:
    Hiya Providers,

    i am looking ryzen dedicated server,

    Ryzen 5 or ryzen 7

    32gb to 64gm ddr4 ram
    1tb ssd or (nvme possible)
    20tb bandwith
    1gb port or (10gb shared port possible)
    /29 IPV4
    DirectAdmin full license
    location : finland / germany / netherland

    price 50 to 70 euro per month, or suggest me,

    Thank you

    Hi, did you check Hetzner or Webtropia?

    Is hetzner dmca ignored !?

    I checked 2x Tb nvme is software raid.

    Any legit provider in West Europe will check DMCA :/

    Talistech.com — ICT Consultancy and NVMe web hosting solutions.

  • @Francisco said:

    @fayaz90 said: I also wanted to hand on your vps but face every time out of stock.

    When I’ll get chance to have your vps!!?
    I might need it badly.

    PM me what plan and location you're after.

    I got another node going up in LV & LU on Monday. We'll also have LUX SLABS! The rumors are true.

    Francisco

    I already pm you. Plz check

  • @Talistech said:

    @fayaz90 said:

    @Talistech said:

    @fayaz90 said:
    Hiya Providers,

    i am looking ryzen dedicated server,

    Ryzen 5 or ryzen 7

    32gb to 64gm ddr4 ram
    1tb ssd or (nvme possible)
    20tb bandwith
    1gb port or (10gb shared port possible)
    /29 IPV4
    DirectAdmin full license
    location : finland / germany / netherland

    price 50 to 70 euro per month, or suggest me,

    Thank you

    Hi, did you check Hetzner or Webtropia?

    Is hetzner dmca ignored !?

    I checked 2x Tb nvme is software raid.

    Any legit provider in West Europe will check DMCA :/

    Gezzz. What to do!!?

  • @Talistech said:

    @fayaz90 said:

    @Talistech said:

    @fayaz90 said:
    Hiya Providers,

    i am looking ryzen dedicated server,

    Ryzen 5 or ryzen 7

    32gb to 64gm ddr4 ram
    1tb ssd or (nvme possible)
    20tb bandwith
    1gb port or (10gb shared port possible)
    /29 IPV4
    DirectAdmin full license
    location : finland / germany / netherland

    price 50 to 70 euro per month, or suggest me,

    Thank you

    Hi, did you check Hetzner or Webtropia?

    Is hetzner dmca ignored !?

    I checked 2x Tb nvme is software raid.

    Any legit provider in West Europe will check DMCA :/

    Not really, OVH Poland - Ignored. OVH France - Ignored. Nforce - Ignored. Leaseweb - Ignored.

    Thanked by 1fayaz90
  • @CalmDown said:

    @Talistech said:

    @fayaz90 said:

    @Talistech said:

    @fayaz90 said:
    Hiya Providers,

    i am looking ryzen dedicated server,

    Ryzen 5 or ryzen 7

    32gb to 64gm ddr4 ram
    1tb ssd or (nvme possible)
    20tb bandwith
    1gb port or (10gb shared port possible)
    /29 IPV4
    DirectAdmin full license
    location : finland / germany / netherland

    price 50 to 70 euro per month, or suggest me,

    Thank you

    Hi, did you check Hetzner or Webtropia?

    Is hetzner dmca ignored !?

    I checked 2x Tb nvme is software raid.

    Any legit provider in West Europe will check DMCA :/

    Not really, OVH Poland - Ignored. OVH France - Ignored. Nforce - Ignored. Leaseweb - Ignored.

    Great, lovely!! let me see

  • @fayaz90 said:

    @CalmDown said:

    @Talistech said:

    @fayaz90 said:

    @Talistech said:

    @fayaz90 said:
    Hiya Providers,

    i am looking ryzen dedicated server,

    Ryzen 5 or ryzen 7

    32gb to 64gm ddr4 ram
    1tb ssd or (nvme possible)
    20tb bandwith
    1gb port or (10gb shared port possible)
    /29 IPV4
    DirectAdmin full license
    location : finland / germany / netherland

    price 50 to 70 euro per month, or suggest me,

    Thank you

    Hi, did you check Hetzner or Webtropia?

    Is hetzner dmca ignored !?

    I checked 2x Tb nvme is software raid.

    Any legit provider in West Europe will check DMCA :/

    Not really, OVH Poland - Ignored. OVH France - Ignored. Nforce - Ignored. Leaseweb - Ignored.

    Great, lovely!! let me see

    seems very costly..

Sign In or Register to comment.