Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

webhosting24.com is superb, but it does not allow customer complaints - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

webhosting24.com is superb, but it does not allow customer complaints

2»

Comments

• wxcszhwxcszh Member
    edited August 2021

@tomazu Reply to the reply.

The address on the ID card and the current residence address are not the same, it is normal for the residence address to change.

It is common to use different email prefixes (based on self-built domain email) in different service providers (all email prefixes are forwarded to one address uniformly to ensure timely receipt of emails).

No fake or fabricated addresses are used. In fact my current residence address is I filled in the order, not that you manually changed from Paypal. For the reasons above, 2 other accounts were set up with you wh24.

Again, there is a problem with the automatic configuration of the ipv6 address. What I'm experiencing is that even after manually configuring it according to your documentation, ipv6 still doesn't work, as stated in the post. Due to this serious error, I consider you webhosting24 didn’t worthy of trust and chose to simply refund. I didn't realize you have no money-back guarantee. Here is LET. ==

ps: Currently ipv6 is working. Obviously, your attitude is arrogant and I'm not willing to respond again on this issue. I hope you webhosting24 can really do what the other users said in the thread. Stay home because of COVID-19. Good luck.