Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do good and get 1 free year of Boomer.host OpenVZ VPS! - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Do good and get 1 free year of Boomer.host OpenVZ VPS!

124»

Comments

• @dahartigan said:

Don't need more VPS, just wanted to empty my paypal account on a donation :)

Whoa, you guys use one less phone digit. Or else you faked this $10 donation. Hehe

• @TimboJones said:

@dahartigan said:

Whoa, you guys use one less phone digit. Or else you faked this $10 donation. Hehe

1800 numbers are ten digits. 😉

• @TimboJones said:

@dahartigan said:

Nah not faked, like @adly said 10 digits over here :)

• @yoursunny said:
    The intention was to insert the new public key and erase the old public key in one step.

I see, then replacing with sed would be safer option (no effect if no match found, and no tamper any other keys in file):

sed -i 's/OLD_KEY/NEW_KEY/g' ~/.ssh/authorized_keys

Thanked by 2yoursunny TimboJones
  • @dahartigan said:

@TimboJones said:

@dahartigan said:

Nah not faked, like @adly said 10 digits over here :)

Sucks for you. We turned ours up to 11.

• Relevant - I got this toy for my dogs and it's my favorite. ASPCA does good work and who doesn't want to help the animals!