Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[NEW] VPS Servers in Bacau, Romania ⭐Starting from 5,92$/mo - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[NEW] VPS Servers in Bacau, Romania ⭐Starting from 5,92$/mo

2»

Comments

• @FlorinMarian - do you have a test IP for the Bacau location? :)

Thanked by 1FlorinMarian
  • FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

@Jio said:

@FlorinMarian said: Their games are MMORPG and requires FreeBSD + client setup from our side.

ah the pirated "plz ignore dmca" bullshit.

Yeah, pirated.
    Fortunatelly, copyright owners of MMORPGs gives them chance to close their servers by their own decision, not going directly under law infrigements.
    This is why most played private servers are also hosted directly on OVH and nobody cares about it.
    We, at hazi.ro, will notify client about service closing giving him chance to backup everything and move on, most of the time.
    We have zero tolerance for CP content, warez and other which can't get 2nd chance by our side.

Best regards, Florin.

• @FlorinMarian Did you update the packages on your website? I'm seeing 4.99 eur getting 2GB of ram and 30GB ssd

@JoeMerit said:
    @FlorinMarian Did you update the packages on your website? I'm seeing 4.99 eur getting 2GB of ram and 30GB ssd

Yes, we had a discussion with our provider and we'll resell at same price.
    P.S. before saying anything about reselling keep in mind that we setup their infrastructure because they're totally new on this area.
    Best regards, Florin.

• @FlorinMarian said: That's true, we protect our network from abusers

Do you think abusers cannot handle 5 Euro? That not a real reason.

@jenkki said:

@FlorinMarian said: That's true, we protect our network from abusers

I think abusers will avoit to "risk" 5 euros instead of 1-2 euros at other providers.

• @FlorinMarian said:

Their games are MMORPG and requires FreeBSD + client setup from our side.
    But thank you, I didnt had idea about this linux version.

Best regards, Florin.

I am curious, which mmorpg games they want to setup? When I was managing a game server we were using exclusively dedicated servers and had a ton of issues with DDOS attacks.

• TeucrusTeucrus Member
    edited August 2021

@jenkki said:

The price is not the issue. It's the perception of the value of the money.

For a legit business owner, there is no difference if they pay 2 or 5 euros.
    What matters is the return they will get from that service. E.g. stability, good support not having to deal with having abusers as their neighbors.

On the other hand from the perspective of an abuser, they already know that they will probably get caught. Which means that they don't have an incentive to pay anything more than the absolutely necessary.

Soon enough they will be ditching that server and going to another provider or use the same provider with fake details (they were probably already using fake details at that point)

Also, I don't know what ROI the abusers would have. In some cases they seem to believe that this is easy money for them. But I believe that increasing your prices a bit will get rid of cheapskates up to a point. Since as there are different levels of services there always are different levels of abusers.

But to conclude, I cannot imagine a lot of legit use cases (yes I know, tunnels or VPN routers/servers for personal use. Or any personal use server like file server.) that such cheap servers would offer.

Anyway, thanks for reading my rambling :)

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited August 2021

@FlorinMarian said: I think abusers will avoit to "risk" 5 euros instead of 1-2 euros at other providers.

Haha.. :smiley: Depends who called abusers. With high price you also avoid legit users from buy you product

• @Teucrus said: Soon enough they will be ditching that server and going to another provider or use the same provider with fake details (they were probably already using fake details at that point)

If you fill up fake details but never abuse?

• @jenkki said:
    If you fill up fake details but never abuse?

Sorry, I don't get the question. Are you asking what is my position on this one?

• @FlorinMarian said: Our server it's colocated in Bacau, Romania where our datacenter have it's own AS number, internet connection and so on.

May I have a test IP please? I want to see the latency.

Thanked by 1FlorinMarian

@Gabitzuu said:

@FlorinMarian said: Our server it's colocated in Bacau, Romania where our datacenter have it's own AS number, internet connection and so on.

May I have a test IP please? I want to see the latency.

PING it's disabled at datacenter level. If you're interested on this please give me your IP addresses and i'll be happy to share with you screenshot of result.

Best regards, Florin.

• Tested with Bucharest, 6ms latency.
  • @FlorinMarian said: PING it's disabled at datacenter level. If you're interested on this please give me your IP addresses and i'll be happy to share with you screenshot of result.

Ou.. That a new wave in sciense and technology..

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Neue Rumänische Welle.

• We have Voxility IPs protected in steel, but please don't shoot. We will shoot ourselves, count all the holes and provide you with a screenshot of the target.

edited August 2021

@jenkki said:
    We have Voxility IPs protected in steel, but please don't shoot. We will shoot ourselves, count all the holes and provide you with a screenshot of the target.

Every single IP from AS39383 has ping disabled, we dont have right to choose.

Hope you can understand this.

Best regards, Florin.