Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[NEW] VPS Servers in Bacau, Romania ⭐Starting from 5,92$/mo
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[NEW] VPS Servers in Bacau, Romania ⭐Starting from 5,92$/mo

FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep
edited August 2021 in Offers

We're glad to announce that we released our first physical server located in Romania.

About all VPS Servers:

• Pure SSD storage (Samsung 860 EVO disks)
  • 1Gbps shared network connection
  • Unlimited monthly traffic (but we'll check your network activity if it passes 5TB per month)
  • SolusVM control panel
  • Voxility AntiDDoS protection free and guaranteed.
  • 2 months free for annual payment.

⭐ VPS SSD 1GB
Intel® Xeon® E5-2697 v2
1 vCPU @ boost 3.50 GHz
1GB DDR3 ECC
10GB Disk Space SSD
Unlimited Bandwidth
AntiDDoS PRO @ Voxility Included
1 Gbps Connection
Price: 5,92 USD/mo

https://www.hazi.ro/vps.php

Best regards, Florin.

Thanked by 1Ympker

Comments

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

Have you read our rules?

Thanked by 1miu
  • Let me translate that - your plans with 4 and 8gb ram are breaking the maximum cost of the forum (that being $7/m).

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

@FAT32 said:
    Have you read our rules?

Yeah, but not recently.
    I really forgot the maximum monthly amount and I was in hurry to post this thread and then to leave PC.
    Sorry, my bad.

Thanked by 2FAT32 Ympker
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@FlorinMarian said:
    Yeah, but not recently.
    I really forgot the maximum monthly amount and I was in hurry to post this thread and then to leave PC.
    Sorry, my bad.

No worries, removed for you :)

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • miumiu Member
    edited August 2021

@FlorinMarian said:
    @FAT32 said:
    Have you read our rules?

Yeah, but not recently.
    I really forgot the maximum monthly amount

Do not lie pls
    Is possible to forgot such something?

Sorry, my bad.

But Good luck with 5.92$ for 1core and 10GB disk

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@miu said: I really forgot the maximum monthly amount
    Is possible to forgot such something?

Sure. Why not?

Thanked by 2miu Ympker
  • For me looks like a bit overpriced. Also why I always read - Nazi.ro? :)

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@FlorinMarian

You are a bit vague on the DDOS-protection. Details, please!

• Let the Bacau adventure begin?

• @jenkki said:
    Let the Bacau adventure begin?

Let the sister's adventure begin.

Thanked by 1miu
  • @stevewatson301 said: Let the sister's adventure begin.

Must have one time access pass code delivered by SMS.

@jsg said:
    @FlorinMarian

Our server it's colocated in Bacau, Romania where our datacenter have it's own AS number, internet connection and so on.
    They use Voxility's network for AntiDDoS protection and it allow us to receive layer 4 attacks up to 1 Tbps without downtime.

Thanked by 1jsg
  • defaultdefault Veteran
    edited August 2021

@FlorinMarian said:

@jsg said:
    @FlorinMarian

Our server it's colocated in Bacau, Romania where our datacenter have it's own AS number, internet connection and so on.
    They use Voxility's network for AntiDDoS protection and it allow us to receive layer 4 attacks up to 1 Tbps without downtime.

Is it allowed to download content with DMCA? There used to be another provider here who did not care about usage as VPN for copyrighted content. I am curious if you wish to fill this spot regarding copyright, being in Romania and offering unlimited bandwidth at 1Gbps.

• dedicatserver_rodedicatserver_ro Member, Host Rep

@default

6.1.2. Materials that infringe or infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties (including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks, design rights, trade secrets, patents, moral rights, paternity rights and performance rights) - these include the use of, distribution and/or copying of any materials without the express consent of the owner;

Thanked by 1default
  • @dedicatserver_ro said:
    @default

6.1.2. Materials that infringe or infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties (including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks, design rights, trade secrets, patents, moral rights, paternity rights and performance rights) - these include the use of, distribution and/or copying of any materials without the express consent of the owner;

Thank you. I was guessing that for such price this provider may want to step in, and fill that empty space. I assumed wrong.

• Any chances this is hostsolutions with a new brand name?

edited August 2021

@default said: to step in

• don't try to push them on that way, they are at the beginning and you should give them time to grow the business.
      However, they will learn quite quickly how to destroy/blacklisted a / 24 , and other good things.
    Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @redcat said:
    Any chances this is hostsolutions with a new brand name?

No. Hazi is before HostSolutions. Check their history. Besides there are multiple aspects who don't match for such comparison, like English, location, partnership (Voxility), terms of service...

@default said: to step in

• don't try to push them on that way, they are at the beginning and you should give them time to grow the business.

I am not taking their time, I am not pushing anything, I do not ask anything from them. I just made a wrong assumption and preferred to ask. I wish them lots of success with their business.

Thanked by 1FlorinMarian
    edited August 2021

@redcat said: Any chances

• NO ! but you can still hope......after OLX he reoriented and does real estate business now ;)
    [...] after OLX he reoriented and does real estate business now ;)

I did not know that. Thanks for the info. I wish him lots of success.

In my opinion it's best to excel in one thing, instead of doing multiple things at the same time in mediocrity.

• Quite pricey. A large competitor from Cluj does 2GB RAM and 20GB SSD for 5 USD. Nevertheless, I wish you the best.

Thanked by 1FlorinMarian
  • I'm curious who the target user/use case is for this price/spec/location?

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited August 2021

@TimboJones said:
    I'm curious who the target user/use case is for this price/spec/location?

Given that they have phone support and also look a bit more on the prem side of things, perhaps customers looking for extra support/hand-holding. Even though LET is probably not 100% the target audience here (as many just want unmanaged cheap bottom barrel) in that case, it doesn't hurt to still try and advertise :) As a Web Designer, I can say there are people who will pay 30€/mo and more for some 5GB shared hosting if it's well managed and/or extra hand-holding. Specs are not everything. In fact, just today I saw a web design company in a german fb group I am in charge 99€/mo for their lowest tier "managed" plan (sure, some extra perks but 99€ still steep for the lowest plan which was one website with up tp 3 pages).

• @Ympker said:

@TimboJones said:
    I'm curious who the target user/use case is for this price/spec/location?

Given that they have phone support and also look a bit more on the prem side of things, perhaps customers looking for extra support/hand-holding. Even though LET is probably not 100% the target audience here (as many just want unmanaged cheap bottom barrel) in that case, it doesn't hurt to still try and advertise :) As a Web Designer, I can say there are people who will pay 30€/mo and more for some 5GB shared hosting if it's well managed and/or extra hand-holding. Specs are not everything. In fact, just today I saw a web design company in a german fb group I am in charge 99€/mo for their lowest tier "managed" plan (sure, some extra perks but 99€ still steep for the lowest plan which was one website with up tp 3 pages).

Managed does deserve a higher cost, but that's not advertised. They don't really feature phone support (but do list a number), so not sure the wait time or experience.

• TeucrusTeucrus Member
    edited August 2021

Putting a bit higher price is also a good way to filter for potential clients you don't want.

Even if they don't get any clients, the ad may also have a bit of impact on SEO.

Thanked by 1Ympker

@Teucrus said:
    Putting a bit higher price is also a good way to filter for potential clients you don't want.

Even if they don't get any clients, the ad may also have a bit of impact on SEO.

That's true, we protect our network from abusers. (most of them try to abuse of support - they want us to setup game servers for 2 euro per month with Game hosting included).

Best regards, Florin.

• @FlorinMarian said:

@Teucrus said:

That's true, we protect our network from abusers. (most of them try to abuse of support - they want us to setup game servers for 2 euro per month with Game hosting included).

Best regards, Florin.

You could just create a vm template with LGSM installed https://linuxgsm.com/ . Maybe that'll help them a bit while not taking too much of your time :)

Thanked by 1default

@Ympker said:

@FlorinMarian said:

@Teucrus said:

Best regards, Florin.

You could just create a vm template with LGSM installed https://linuxgsm.com/ . Maybe that'll help them a bit while not taking too much of your time :)

Their games are MMORPG and requires FreeBSD + client setup from our side.
    But thank you, I didnt had idea about this linux version.

Best regards, Florin.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • JioJio Member

@FlorinMarian said: Their games are MMORPG and requires FreeBSD + client setup from our side.

ah the pirated "plz ignore dmca" bullshit.