Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

🐣 Boomer.host - AMAZING offers. ONLY $8.38/yr with Dedicated IPv4 & IPv6 - Included FREE snapshots
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

🐣 Boomer.host - AMAZING offers. ONLY $8.38/yr with Dedicated IPv4 & IPv6 - Included FREE snapshots

ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider
edited August 2021 in Offers

Perfect for almost any application

1 GB VPS - $8.38 per YEAR!
1 CPU
15 GB SSD Storage
1 GB RAM
1000 GB Monthly Transfer (Comment your VPS ID and get a free random Bandwidth boost)
250Mbps Network Port
1 Dedicated IPv4 & IPv6 Address
OVZ7 / Virtualizor Control Panel
FREE snapshot - WOW
Ability to set reverse DNS
ONLY $8.38/YEAR!
ORDER NOW: https://my.boomer.host/order.php?step=1&productGroup=4&product=11

Need to combine two 1 GB VPS? No problem!

2 GB VPS - $16.76 per YEAR!
2 CPU
30 GB SSD Storage
2 GB RAM
2000 GB Monthly Transfer (Comment your VPS ID and get a free random Bandwidth boost)
500Mbps Network Port
2 Dedicated IPv4 & IPv6 Address
OVZ7 / Virtualizor Control Panel
FREE snapshot - WOW
Ability to set reverse DNS
ONLY $16.76/YEAR!
ORDER NOW: https://my.boomer.host/order.php?step=1&productGroup=4&product=12

Network info
2001:550:3402:32:0000:0000:0039:3d94

Data Ideas datacenter in Texas

Other important information
SMTP and all mailing ports are also blocked permanently

Port Speed: 250-500MBit

You can choose Ubuntu 20.04 or Centos 7. We utilize OpenVZ 7

No abuse of resources or any kind of abuse. Fair usage on CPU. Rule of thumb is, if it's ilegal, attract DDoS, then it's NOT okay! Abusers will be terminated without notice or refund.

EMAIL US: [email protected]
CALL US: 856-676-4328
We're here 8AM-10AM (Central Standard Time)
Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Why choose us?
We own our server hardware
We use our own IP allocation, no lease

Thanked by 2JustPfff SinV

Comments

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@ezeth said:
    Perfect for almost any application

1 Dedicated IPv6 Address (/128)

OVZ7

Fair usage on CPU.

Unsuitable for most applications.

• These plans look much better, with more storage. Good luck with sales.

• ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2021

@Pixels said:
    These plans look much better, with more storage. Good luck with sales.

Thanks. So far it's been quite good overall. 40% stock sold out on 2 weeks.

When it runs out I'll get storage server deals. Hopefully January 2022. I'll get /32 IPv6 subnet before then and I can give everyone who wants a /48 block.

• How did you even get IPv4 without IPv6? I had to get approved for IPv6 before I was allowed to request IPv4 off the waitlist in ARIN.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@aiden1 said:
    How did you even get IPv4 without IPv6? I had to get approved for IPv6 before I was allowed to request IPv4 off the waitlist in ARIN.

he got it from the DC i think

• dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

@host4cheap said:
    Can we upgrade from the previous deal since most of us just recently bought it

Same here, would be open to upgrade to this plan as well to spend the higher network speed, bandwith and RAM on my OpenNIC resolver.

edited August 2021

Hmm maybe. The problem with Clientexec virtualizor plugin is that it doesn't support automatic upgrade/downgrade it seems :/

Otherwise it would be very seamless. Not even a reboot is required

• @ezeth said:

Hmm maybe. The problem with Clientexec virtualizor plugin is that it doesn't support automatic upgrade/downgrade it seems :/

I for one dont care about destroy/rebuilding the VM if the option is provided.

Thanked by 1SinV
  • vps id 441

Also request to have an option which can be upgraded to these plans from previous plans

• SinVSinV Member, Host Rep

@host4cheap said:

@ezeth said:

I for one dont care about destroy/rebuilding the VM if the option is provided.

I second this.

• fuse ssupport?

@hehuangCCs said:
    fuse ssupport?

Yep it has this

• VPS ID #452
    Invoice #1199
    free random bandwidth boost please. Thanks

@ezeth said:

I doubt anyone cares about a reboot - or even a re-creation of the VM.

If you want to earn some money by upselling existing customers, you should for example offer reducing the invoice amount for a new larger service by the money already paid for a smaller service (minus payment processing fees if you like). Or if you want to make it even easier, give out something like a $3 coupon to existing customers if they want to upgrade.

Then I'd guess most people would consider signing up for a larger VPS instead, you can simply swap the IPs between the two VPS so customers can keep their already used IP and tear down the old VPS.

@dfroe said:

@ezeth said:

I doubt anyone cares about a reboot - or even a re-creation of the VM.

If you want to earn some money by upselling existing customers, you should for example offer reducing the invoice amount for a new larger service by the money already paid for a smaller service (minus payment processing fees if you like). Or if you want to make it even easier, give out something like a $3 coupon to existing customers if they want to upgrade.

Then I'd guess most people would consider signing up for a larger VPS instead, you can simply swap the IPs between the two VPS so customers can keep their already used IP and tear down the old VPS.

I need to contact clientexec and ask for better upgrade feature.

The problem is automation.

edited August 2021

I did just enable the option to upgrade to this offer. But the request will be opened in an internal ticket requiring manual action(problematic for low end deals) after payment is done. See it as a limited offer :smiley:

Thanked by 1SinV
  • @ezeth said:
    I did just enable the option to upgrade to this offer. But the request will be opened in an internal ticket requiring manual action(problematic for low end deals) after payment is done. See it as a limited offer :smiley:

Order placed: ID #294
    Cant open a support ticket : It says "You do not have access to view that page"

@host4cheap said:

@ezeth said:

Don't worry. It happens automatically when upgrade request is submitted. It's an internal ticket

• @ezeth said:

@host4cheap said:

@ezeth said:

Don't worry. It happens automatically when upgrade request is submitted. It's an internal ticket

Cool cool! but curious why is Support ticket option not available in general ?

@host4cheap said:

@ezeth said:

@host4cheap said:

@ezeth said:

Cool cool! but curious why is Support ticket option not available in general ?

I just prefer mail

@miusang said:
    vps id 441

Also request to have an option which can be upgraded to these plans from previous plans

thanks> @Com_Reg said:

VPS ID #452
    Invoice #1199
    free random bandwidth boost please. Thanks

Thanks

• How many mjj attack machines can your servers destroy while defending against their attacks?

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@dahartigan said:
    How many mjj attack machines can your servers destroy while defending against their attacks?

How about we don't talk about DOS attacks here on LET....

• @DataIdeas-Josh said:

@dahartigan said:
    How many mjj attack machines can your servers destroy while defending against their attacks?

Why would you want to attack DOS? Nobody uses it these days..

edited August 2021

@dahartigan said:

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

@dahartigan said:

Why would you want to attack DOS? Nobody uses it these days..

Believe it or not but some people seem to use the vps for DOS

Tue, 03 Aug 2021 19:13:51 -0500 Possible DoS VPS: 995002 pps during 15 second interval
    (2985006 pps during 5 second interval). Probably false-positive unless repeats.

So far it's only two abusing VMs

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@ezeth said: Believe it or not but some people seem to use the vps for DOS

Nice. Do you provide a template or did they install from floppy images?

Thanked by 3dfroe dahartigan vyas11
  • JustPfffJustPfff Member
    edited August 2021

@ezeth said: Tue, 03 Aug 2021 19:13:51 -0500 Possible DoS VPS:

This sound like missing D at the beginning

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@JustPfff said:

@ezeth said: Tue, 03 Aug 2021 19:13:51 -0500 Possible DoS VPS:

This sound like missing double D at the beginning

That's for Distributed. This is just a DOS.

@DataIdeas-Josh said: That's for Distributed. This is just a DOS.

Distributed DOS on a VPS? Somebody trying to virtualize a Mainframe? :)

@ezeth: You may randomly boost #497 to support the OpenNIC community.

Thanked by 2Pixels dahartigan