Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VIRMACH without connection information after delivery?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VIRMACH without connection information after delivery?

waffleunclewaffleuncle Member
edited August 2021 in Help

Hello,

I would like to share my experience with VIRMACH.

I ordered a 2 TB hard disk server from them 3 days ago. They delivered my server within the promised time frame, however they did not provide any email with the connection information.

I had to pay $15 USD to get a priority ticket and I still have no answer.
Then I tried to call several times during the day without any answer.
Try calling tech support and no one answers.

I wish VirMach could answer me or be acceptable. I did read the notice not to create another post in order to properly address the situation.
Am I the only one who has a server without receiving the information attached?

For the moment I can't say anything, the panel seems professional and well done.
On the other hand, on the delivery side, some information was missing

E-mail i got

Service Active - No info

CLOSED

Comments

• waffleunclewaffleuncle Member
    edited August 2021
  • risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Let's see how this one goes...

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Time to sue.

• @deank said:
    Time to sue.

Did you have the same kind of experience?

• You paid $15 for nothing. Congratulations!

• @Azenot said:
    You paid $15 for nothing. Congratulations!

I don't understand this craze, did I miss something?

The end is nigh.

• @deank said:
    The end is nigh.

Am I to understand that they are not really a real service and that they sell dreams?

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • Have you check if that e-mail is not in "Email history" and was just denied/spam by your provider?
    https://billing.virmach.com/clientarea.php?action=emails

tbh. No idea if those e-mails shows up there, haven't bought dedi there for years.

Control your PMS, OP.

edited August 2021

The email in question is simply an invoice and not the connection information

• davidavi Member

@waffleuncle said:

@Azenot said:

I think you have not missed anything. But here some people enjoy fire in other's house. But overall great community so wait for proper feedback while ignoring trolls.

Thanked by 2waffleuncle wpyoga
  • @deank said:
    Control your PMS, OP.

How can you take this company seriously when they offer fast service if you pay for fast support.
    That their phone line does not work.
    That they don't even send you the login information on your own server.

• @davi said:

@waffleuncle said:

@Azenot said:

I think you have not missed anything. But here some people enjoy fire in other's house. But overall great community so wait for proper feedback while ignoring trolls.

These things I can observe.
    I just hope that VIRMACH is not a scam or something like that since it has a big potential of sales with prices like that

• @waffleuncle said:

@deank said:
    The end is nigh.

Am I to understand that they are not really a real service and that they sell dreams?

I had bad experience with VirMach twice in 2017/2018. In BF i bought one small VPS. I got oversold resources and shit network in Frankfurt (was about 10 Mbit). My worst benchmark nench.sh i got on VirMach. Maybe VirMach good provider, but not for me and not in Europe.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@VirMach is typing...

Thanked by 3vedran skorous lentro

@ViirMach has left the chat.

• @deank said:

@waffleuncle paid $15 for priority support
    @ViirMach has joined this chat.

edited August 2021

@waffleuncle Try to call over and over.
    @VirMach looks at the display without doing anything.
    Still nothing

• I cannot see your screenshots, you need to update your images with some good image host I own and so @ViirMach can see it.

• @waffleuncle > @imgmoney said:

I cannot see your screenshots, you need to update your images with some good image host I own and so @ViirMach can see it.

These strange because we get to see the images very well can be check your browser

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

Great to see you again @waffleuncle --

On the "My Products & Services" page, can you click on the service? Are there any details shown there?

Thanked by 1waffleuncle
    edited August 2021

As I explained it put my server active but did not send me any connection information

• ChisdealHDYTChisdealHDYT Member
    edited August 2021

As WHMCS Panel, Details meant be showed on when click on Panel of Server, since when click on Server there is no details, i used use WHMCs before and details / Links goes doesn't Server info.

since as previous screenshots there was no Details been giving including email too.

what they pose do give Login to SSH on Email / Dashboard but Info wasnt Provided in Panel of WHMCS Email.

if can confirm that then you find thats issue main source of Server details not been sended.

Only info giving is user account name, but didnt send over Password even if Random generated to send by Email.

NOTE: i 1 of Waffle Uncle Dev / Co-Owner 1 of his System of company so want clear report this.

Thanked by 1waffleuncle
  • risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

@waffleuncle can you drill in deeper? I think you should be able to click on that row, maybe where it says active which should show you further details.

• Solved they send me IMPI and receive everything

• doesn't even know how to use WHMCs but buys a dedicated server... what could possibly go wrong?

blaming and ranting about a provider and after half a day when you finally figured how to use a control panel deleting all of it is not a good idea around here. flagged.

• edited August 2021

They send the login information to your actual email, not your email inbox in the WHMCS.

Also, you didn't have to open a urgent support ticket to get IPMI access, just send a regular ticket and they'll supply the information to you. They state that in the email with your login information for the dedi.

• This discussion closed , finaly get's my information and yes they not sending correctly at supposed to

• Well, ordered 5 days ago, still pending without any information :D