Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hosterlabs terminating services in Germany and IPv6-only services - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hosterlabs terminating services in Germany and IPv6-only services

13»

Comments

• @Hosterlabs said:
    Hello,

All refunds are now processed. If you have not been refunded perhaps your e-mail got lost with all other e-mails. We are not providing help via Tickets anymore. As said, all refunds have been processed again. No more refunds will be processed after 1st of October, that is the deadline. If you sent an e-mail before, this will count as "processed" and we will continue to refund if by mistake of ours we forgot to see your e-mail.

All paypal disputes have been accepted. As far as we know, we are not missing any refunds.

I have sent a ticket for refund on August 29th, and you replied me on September 19th and said:

Kindly request a refund via Paypal, we will accept the refund request.

but when I order this vps, the transaction was on Jan 20, it's already above 180 days, under this circumstance, how to request a refund via Paypal?

• @hotsnow said:

@Hosterlabs said:
    Hello,

All refunds are now processed. If you have not been refunded perhaps your e-mail got lost with all other e-mails. We are not providing help via Tickets anymore. As said, all refunds have been processed again. No more refunds will be processed after 1st of October, that is the deadline. If you sent an e-mail before, this will count as "processed" and we will continue to refund if by mistake of ours we forgot to see your e-mail.

All paypal disputes have been accepted. As far as we know, we are not missing any refunds.

I have sent a ticket for refund on August 29th, and you replied me on September 19th and said:

but when I order this vps, the transaction was on Jan 20, it's already above 180 days, under this circumstance, how to request a refund via Paypal?

You may need to re-send an email.

I sent my first email in Aug, but guess it was filtered or went lost. My recent req a few days ago got the reply today and the transaction was done then.

Maybe, my best guess is, your refund email/notification is now lying in your email box. So, check it, and you probably will get your surprise.

Thanked by 1hotsnow
  • @aRNoLD said:

@hotsnow said:

@Hosterlabs said:
    Hello,

I sent my first email in Aug, but guess it was filtered or went lost. My recent req a few days ago got the reply today and the transaction was done then.

Maybe, my best guess is, your refund email/notification is now lying in your email box. So, check it, and you probably will get your surprise.

Perhaps, but I didn't received the refund indeed, I have re-sent an email to @Hosterlabs today, hope they can receive it.

• Another exit scam.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

Selective refund probably, a common practice.

Paypal under 180 days, probably refund. Anything beyond that, promises of refund and then silence.

• @deank said:
    Selective refund probably, a common practice.

Paypal under 180 days, probably refund. Anything beyond that, promises of refund and then silence.

yes typical.

• Didn't received any refund or response to the refund request.

• @hotsnow said:

@aRNoLD said:

@hotsnow said:

@Hosterlabs said:
    Hello,

Perhaps, but I didn't received the refund indeed, I have re-sent an email to @Hosterlabs today, hope they can receive it.

only one day left before 1st of October, still not received the response email :/

• @hotsnow said: only one day left before 1st of October, still not received the response email

@Hosterlabs said: If you sent an e-mail before, this will count as "processed" and we will continue to refund if by mistake of ours we forgot to see your e-mail.

according to this, oct 1 is a deadline for filing applications, not for actual processing

• @fedor said:

@hotsnow said: only one day left before 1st of October, still not received the response email

@Hosterlabs said: If you sent an e-mail before, this will count as "processed" and we will continue to refund if by mistake of ours we forgot to see your e-mail.

according to this, oct 1 is a deadline for filing applications, not for actual processing

seems so, but since they didn't reply my email, I'm worried they won't admit it after Oct 1.

• Not filing , 2 months service left but they were very solid

• @hotsnow said:

@fedor said:

@hotsnow said: only one day left before 1st of October, still not received the response email

seems so, but since they didn't reply my email, I'm worried they won't admit it after Oct 1.

update: still not received any reply since my last email which sent about 10 days ago.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

Just a quick heads-up: They tried to charge my credit card today although my services with them have been cancelled long time ago (and have been inoperable even longer).

You may want to check your credit card accounts if you've been a customer.

• time goes by, but what does not change is that Jacobo trying to charge my card. month by month. 15 month already. Jacobo, dont! dont! bad hoster!
    oh, he's not a hoster anymore.
    @Hosterlabs hello from the past. very very past.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@fedor said: month by month.

You're lucky:

• HosterlabsHosterlabs Member
    edited August 2023

Hello There,

Sorry to hear all that! This happens automatically as we still manage a very small pool of private customers. This is of course not acceptable, but let us know if you have ever been charged and i will process the refund for you.

Best Regards!> @fedor said:

time goes by, but what does not change is that Jacobo trying to charge my card. month by month. 15 month already. Jacobo, dont! dont! bad hoster!
    oh, he's not a hoster anymore.
    @Hosterlabs hello from the past. very very past.

:D Let me check that and configure it to stop!!!*

• I just checked there is no easy way, the service must be cancelled through WHMCS and i need to check each individual case. If you get this problem, just send me a PM and i will correct this for you.

If someone did not get a refund, it will still be of course honored and refunded. I am working on good faith here. No PayPal reclamations were ever disputed and all were resolved in your favor.

P.D. If you get charged, you should have an increase at yout balance in hosterlabs, which we will of course refund completly.

And for the curious of you, Paypal did not allow me to keep any Balance at all because we were based in Mexico. So i could not refund anyone because the balance had always to be 0 and could not be at negatives by refunding. Each day the balance was sent to a Bank Account. So in order to process all the refunds I needed to have a negative balance (only allowed by Paypal reclamations) which then was Paid with a deposit. So no, no scam and no bad faith.

• MaxRMaxR Barred

Is this VirMach-fast billing support or necroposting?

• HosterlabsHosterlabs Member
    edited August 2023

I just logged in on the old account to check for something and found some messages. I want just to follow up if anyone has still any unresolved issues.