Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hosterlabs terminating services in Germany and IPv6-only services - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hosterlabs terminating services in Germany and IPv6-only services

Comments

• PixelsPixels Member
    edited August 2021

@brueggus said:

@brueggus said: will be automatically terminated at the end of it's billing cycle or at most the 13 of August 2021

Seems like we're speeding things up: My server got involucrated earlier today. :(

So it's time to change thread title to hosterlabs deadpool?

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@malignify said:

@Hosterlabs said: Hire special support team

SAS? MI6?

Phoenix Foundation is more powerful.

@brueggus said:

@brueggus said: will be automatically terminated at the end of it's billing cycle or at most the 13 of August 2021

Seems like we're speeding things up: My server got involucrated earlier today. :(

SolusIO is still there but the server itself is offline and reboot button doesn't work.

Hi,

The monitor vps3 Hosterlabs YUL (2607:5300:60:3a8e:1e::1) is currently DOWN (Host Is Unreachable)

Event timestamp: 2021-08-04 09:14:59 UTC+0

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Pixels said:

@brueggus said:

So it's time to change thread title to hosterlabs deadpool?

I don't know, but it doesn't look to well. No reponse to my ticket so far and the server's still offline.

Are the servers hosted in Germany still online?

Looks like not many people are affected of the upcoming termination of their services.

Has anyone got any response to their refund request yet?

• No response yet on the ticket created for refund request.

• Shot2Shot2 Member
    edited August 2021

@brueggus said:
    Looks like not many people are affected of the upcoming termination of their services.

Has anyone got any response to their refund request yet?

My service with them (in Canada) is not terminated - it has just become unusable (no control panel, IP does not ping etc.) :D

Oh, well. Just another shady summerhost. Pay cheap, lose cheap.

• AoiAoi Member
    edited August 2021

So far, I have not received any response to the refund email and have no way of knowing if it was accepted or how it was processed.

Considering the initial notification email that "refund might take up to 7-14 business days to reflect", I can only continue to wait.

• @Hosterlabs Can you please share the status of refund requests? Atleast an acknowledgement of the ticket/email for refund request should be there to ensure that you have received the same and working on it.

Thanked by 1Aoi
  • Got no ticket responses too. Ordered new VPS on Aug 4: deployment still pending, corresponding ticket of Aug 5 got no attention, same with refund ticket of Aug 9. Sent email to owner yesterday -- no response. 7 days of complete silence -- it's quiet, too quiet.
    No reasons to wait further -- I will chargeback my payment.

Do they ceased operations? Sad to see. they provided a pretty good service lately. Community should probably be alerted not to place new orders.

• All that huff puff in the thread earlier on was to prevent people from charging back before they can withdraw all cash, now they already did and poof deadpool.

• RIP

• My VM in their "budget" Montreal location is still up.

• FritzFritz Veteran

Fortunately I did not renew my service with them.

• VM now unavailable (terminated?), all the control panel btns, start, stop, restart, VNC, etc., are greyed/disabled, so I couldn't press them for further operation. VM cannot be accessed, but it could be a few days ago.

Service status is active, which means it is not cancelled.

Haven't received response of refund request email.

• Wouldn't expect that much.. the owner used to sell DDoS attacks as a service. So yeah.

• @aRNoLD said:

I got reply to my refund request ticket yesterday. They offered 2.5$ for each service where's I should get around 2.8-2.9$(forgot the exact amount I calculate yesterday).

• @Ahfaiahkid said:
    All that huff puff in the thread earlier on was to prevent people from charging back before they can withdraw all cash, now they already did and poof deadpool.

Refunds are being processed.

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited August 2021

@Hakim said:

@aRNoLD said:

I got reply to my refund request ticket yesterday. They offered 2.5$ for each service where's I should get around 2.8-2.9$(forgot the exact amount I calculate yesterday).

They're probably applying a monthly rate instead of an annual rate.(~10% difference)

@Hosterlabs said:

@Ahfaiahkid said:
    All that huff puff in the thread earlier on was to prevent people from charging back before they can withdraw all cash, now they already did and poof deadpool.

Refunds are being processed.

One of my invoices has been fully refunded which roughly matches the amount of a pro-rated refund for my IPv6 services. Let's see if the other services stay alive for the time they've been already paid for.

• Service status shows available, but server unavailable. Email not replied and Ticket closed without reply.

Was asked to review, but nothing to review.

Thanked by 1Aoi
  • Request refund ( date August 13th, 2021 Ticket #ubqj74 )
    Ticket status: Open

Thanked by 1Aoi
  • Update :

Ticket closed

No refund!

In the meantime, I have received refunds for both of the IPv6 services I got.

I've been quite happy with their services as long as they lasted, but it is what it is...

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran
    edited September 2021

7 days past, the ticket which request refund has no any reply

• almost 1 month past, still no refund...

• @hotsnow said:
    almost 1 month past, still no refund...

@hotsnow said:
    7 days past, the ticket which request refund has no any reply

you are not alone

same situations here

Thanked by 1hotsnow
  • @hotsnow said:
    almost 1 month past, still no refund...

chargeback yesterday.

• @Hosterlabs said:
    The problems we had were:

when will you can refund us?

• HosterlabsHosterlabs Member
    edited September 2021

Hello,

All refunds are now processed. If you have not been refunded perhaps your e-mail got lost with all other e-mails. We are not providing help via Tickets anymore. As said, all refunds have been processed again. No more refunds will be processed after 1st of October, that is the deadline. If you sent an e-mail before, this will count as "processed" and we will continue to refund if by mistake of ours we forgot to see your e-mail.

All paypal disputes have been accepted. As far as we know, we are not missing any refunds.