Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to get Blesta support if you are not their direct customer - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How to get Blesta support if you are not their direct customer

2»

Comments

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@Saahib said: Well, another day lost here and I don't even know if what I am trying to do is wrong or is an issue with blesta.

I have contacted already through mail / chat and was forced to goto discord where so far out of 100+ users active, 3 have answered without even understanding the issue / reading after multiple hours of wait.

If you're running any kind of significant business, why is $12.95/mo to become a proper Blesta customer a barrier?

Your tone reminds me of when I try to do things on a different Linux distro or database platform. When I run into a problem, my initial reaction is that the developers are idiotic, the product sucks, and it's a complete flaming mess...and then I realize they just do something a different way and it was my own ignorance.

BTW, if you want to learn more about Blesta, check out LEB's interview with @pphillips

https://lowendbox.com/blog/an-anagram-of-stable-interview-with-paul-phillips-president-of-blesta/

Thanked by 2bulbasaur Ticaga
  • Not sure if they still do it but I was able to pay a small fee to have my license transferred from a reseller to direct. They had me open a ticket with reseller to confirm they would allow the transfer and to what account.

• mmuyskensmmuyskens Member, Host Rep

Just buy a direct license for a month or two and get your questions out.

The end is nigh.

Thanked by 1Ympker