Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

conspiracy time - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

conspiracy time

2»

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Debian thx

Thanked by 1Lm85H4gFkh3wk3
  • TheXOTheXO Member
    edited July 2021

I'm officially an Egyptian living in Giza, i can confirm we built them ourselves, how was it done is question of mystery, ancient Egyptians had solid knowledge of maths and physics and other stuff, they might have had more skills than current times, i mean, there are literally full cities and temples filled with huge stuff they made. Pyramids were easy.

مرحبا من مصر!

Thanked by 1Daniel15
  • ericlsericls Member, Patron Provider

I think with pulleys of a reasonable gear ratio, Pyramids really doen't seem that hard weight wise.

• rcxbrcxb Member

Illegal aliens... Taking the jobs Egyptians don't want to do.

Thanked by 1that_guy
  • @rcxb said:
    Illegal aliens... Taking the jobs Egyptians don't want to do.

Thanked by 1Francisco
  • xiblxibl Member

@TheXO said:
    I'm officially an Egyptian living in Giza, i can confirm we built them ourselves, how was it done is question of mystery, ancient Egyptians had solid knowledge of maths and physics and other stuff, they might have had more skills than current times, i mean, there are literally full cities and temples filled with huge stuff they made. Pyramids were easy.

مرحبا من مصر!

No you are wrong. People of Israel ( the jews ) who were slaves by that time made it .

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • @xibl said:

@TheXO said:

مرحبا من مصر!

No you are wrong. People of Israel ( the jews ) who were slaves by that time made it .

China made it

• xiblxibl Member

@dahartigan said:

@xibl said:

@TheXO said:

مرحبا من مصر!

China made it

Chinese stole the technology most likely :) that is what they are good at :smiley:

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

@SirFoxy said:
    Do you think the egyptians built the pyramids by themselves, and if so, how? 🤔

People were strong back then - example: https://www.ladbible.com/now/weird-kung-fu-master-manages-to-pull-a-helicopter-with-his-penis-20170530

Thanked by 1that_guy
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

The Nephilim.

Thanked by 1SirFoxy
  • @BlaZe said:

@SirFoxy said:

People were strong back then - example: https://www.ladbible.com/now/weird-kung-fu-master-manages-to-pull-a-helicopter-with-his-penis-20170530

Ah. Ladbible at it's best.

• @serv_ee said: Ladbible

That's a weird name for a pen*s

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • ditlevditlev Member, Top Host, Host Rep
    edited July 2021

Illuminati

• @SirFoxy said:

@TimboJones said:

@SirFoxy said:

@TimboJones said:

@SirFoxy said:

@serv_ee said:
    Oh my god. Like we don't have enough nutjobs running around already bout covid and vaccines, now we'll have a whole other ballgame with pyramids as well.

lmao, it's not that serious, it's just a talking point for shits and giggles. how do you think they were built?

Go back to school, you missed grades 4-12. SMH, people need lives outside of LET.

people who project insecurities generally have underlying issues they haven't addressed.

So you're projecting insufficient education?

No, you're always negative, and you're older which leads me to believe you're either in a bad marriage or you grew up thinking you were stupid so in every post you have to call them stupid regardless.

I'm not always negative, but I voice when something annoys me. I guess you started the topic to be silly, whereas thought it was a pretty big Fuck You to the Jews (I'm not Jewish, but I guess LET doesn't have women or Jews). It's like giving credit to rich white men for the cotton industry and the US railways.

I'm not married and I was a top student, so there was plenty of thinking of the opposite. It's strange you'd draw that conclusion on a response to a conspiracy thread that I'm the one (also not a felon) who grew up thinking they were stupid.

• I was about to write what the hell does all that have to do with me but apparently Vanilla is retarded with its quote and notification system.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@ChrisMiller said: This can be the only answer.

Glad I am not the only one who knows what's up.

Thanked by 1ChrisMiller
  • Epstein knew...

Thanked by 1ChrisMiller
  • SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited July 2021

@ChrisMiller said:

@jbiloh said:
    Aliens.

This can be the only answer.

@MannDude said:
    The pyramids were built by the slaves of the inner dimensional pedophilic vampires that live in our >hollow earth that also run the main stream media and invented corn syrup that keeps the populace fat >and dumb.

I thought everyone knew that.

But also maybe this.

my confession is i posted this after watching ancient aliens, but i find it hard to believe they were able to build it by themselves.

one theory is they poured concrete in place rather than individually carrying the stones, which i find more plausible.

still a massive engineering feat, but, there's so much lost to history we don't understand, beyond the egyptians.

• @TimboJones said:

@SirFoxy said:

@TimboJones said:

@SirFoxy said:

@TimboJones said:

@SirFoxy said:

@serv_ee said:
    Oh my god. Like we don't have enough nutjobs running around already bout covid and vaccines, now we'll have a whole other ballgame with pyramids as well.

lmao, it's not that serious, it's just a talking point for shits and giggles. how do you think they were built?

Go back to school, you missed grades 4-12. SMH, people need lives outside of LET.

people who project insecurities generally have underlying issues they haven't addressed.

So you're projecting insufficient education?

No, you're always negative, and you're older which leads me to believe you're either in a bad marriage or you grew up thinking you were stupid so in every post you have to call them stupid regardless.

I'm not always negative, but I voice when something annoys me. I guess you started the topic to be silly, whereas thought it was a pretty big Fuck You to the Jews (I'm not Jewish, but I guess LET doesn't have women or Jews). It's like giving credit to rich white men for the cotton industry and the US railways.

I'm not married and I was a top student, so there was plenty of thinking of the opposite. It's strange you'd draw that conclusion on a response to a conspiracy thread that I'm the one (also not a felon) who grew up thinking they were stupid.

I fuck with you, but I'm a product of my environment, I got it how I lived, that's why I have a record and it doesn't mean I'm stupid. If I was stupid I'd be serving life.

• Shot2Shot2 Member

Wake up you fools, don't trust scientists. Bill Gates did it, even the official statistics prove it.

Here's some YouTube video by a renowned scientist, detailing how and why:
    redacted by the child-trafficking pizza-eating russia cybermafia

• I think it is build by Kang the Conqueror.

• Aliens. end of discussion. Do you think you humans are the only special maggot in this entire dimensionverse? Funny, with your endless greed you failed to reach the stars where your creators sleep and you dare to plant trees on other planets, yet you failed to protect and enrich this planet that was bestowed to you by your great creators, you maggots.

hahahaha

• @SirFoxy said: Do you think the egyptians built the pyramids by themselves, and if so, how? 🤔

They did build it by themselves, but how no onw know since they didn't leave a any proof how they do it.

• You're all wrong. They don't actually exist. How many of you have seen them in person? (And if you say you have, you're just part of the conspiracy.)

• rustelekomrustelekom Member, Patron Provider

As far as i could recall current country the Egypt and their citizens have nothing to do with the people who built the pyramids. Just because Egyptian citizens are Arabs now (mostly). When pyramids was build Arabs not yet come to the Egypt.
    What is true in any case that is the Pyramids and they Pharaohs found on territory of modern Egypt.

• pqhostingpqhosting Member, Host Rep

@SirFoxy said:

Why not?) Their knowledge and experience could well be useful in the construction of the pyramids.

• rustelekomrustelekom Member, Patron Provider

Many oldest technology is lost. So, it is very possible that building pyramids also was lost as many other, let's say - damascus steel and many many others.