Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

› conspiracy time
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

conspiracy time

Do you think the egyptians built the pyramids by themselves, and if so, how? 🤔

Comments

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Aliens.

• It was built to make a profit.

/ end of the conspiracy.

Thanked by 1SirFoxy
  • oneilonlineoneilonline Member, Host Rep

LOL built the same way as demonstrated in the movie 10,000 BC. BIG ramps with elephants and/or slaves pulling the blocks.

Thanked by 1SirFoxy
  • Oh my god. Like we don't have enough nutjobs running around already bout covid and vaccines, now we'll have a whole other ballgame with pyramids as well.

Thanked by 1Daniel15
  • @serv_ee said:
    Oh my god. Like we don't have enough nutjobs running around already bout covid and vaccines, now we'll have a whole other ballgame with pyramids as well.

lmao, it's not that serious, it's just a talking point for shits and giggles. how do you think they were built?

• @alexvolk said:
    It was built to make a profit.

/ end of the conspiracy.

Built as a flex more than profit imo

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran

These are not pyramids, they be used as reactors to generate power.
    For the giant alien ships to land and charge up, like McDonalds drive in.

The entire area used to be under water etc.
    Just google, its all there.

• CybrCybr Member

They were probably just low end builders, who knew how to make the most of the limited tools and technologies they had at the time. Past civilizations were a lot more advanced than we give them credit for, since so much of their knowledge has been lost to time.

Or you know... Aliens. If you observe many of the life forms that exist on Earth today from first principles, it's hard to conclude that they are definitely not aliens.

• No, they took help of dinosaurs to build the pyramids and one of the purpose is to protect these dinosaurs. Now that i have revealed this please don't tell anyone if you do you might hurt the species and defeat the whole purpose of making these pyramids. :wink:

• defaultdefault Veteran

Yes. Egyptians built them.

• @SirFoxy said:

@serv_ee said:
    Oh my god. Like we don't have enough nutjobs running around already bout covid and vaccines, now we'll have a whole other ballgame with pyramids as well.

lmao, it's not that serious, it's just a talking point for shits and giggles. how do you think they were built?

Vikings of course.

• LeviLevi Member

Pyramids was built on cocaine and hookers. With that combo you can do whatever you want. Ask Elon.

Thanked by 1JustPfff
  • SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

Time travelers from the future went back and did it just to mess with us, as the greatest practical joke in human history.

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

They paid with bitcoins to speed up the payment transactions so pyramids build much quicker 😂😂😂

• vedranvedran Veteran

Pyramids were built in 1886, they used steam powered machines and concrete. It took about 2 months. It's the greatest hoax in history of mankind after Stonehenge

• @jbiloh said:
    Aliens.

200 iq biloh

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2021

This here is a good read: https://www.thetravel.com/25-strange-facts-about-the-pyramids-of-egypt-very-few-know/

Strange that they're true north, the exact center of the Earth, and loads more. Either they have more advanced technology then, than we do now, or as Jon said, Aliens.

• Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Patron Provider

@SirFoxy said:

The documentary series "Stargate SG1" has already gone into full depth about how the pyramids were made. it's a great documentary they did for 10 years, very enlightening.
    You can watch it on Hulu or Netflix.

• The pyramids were build by aliens. Aliens have already invaded earth. The End is Nigh.

• @SirFoxy said:

@serv_ee said:

Go back to school, you missed grades 4-12. SMH, people need lives outside of LET.

Thanked by 1JustPfff
  • @TimboJones said:

@SirFoxy said:

@serv_ee said:

Go back to school, you missed grades 4-12. SMH, people need lives outside of LET.

people who project insecurities generally have underlying issues they haven't addressed.

• @SirFoxy said:

@TimboJones said:

@SirFoxy said:

@serv_ee said:

people who project insecurities generally have underlying issues they haven't addressed.

So you're projecting insufficient education?

• @TimboJones said:

@SirFoxy said:

@TimboJones said:

@SirFoxy said:

@serv_ee said:

So you're projecting insufficient education?

No, you're always negative, and you're older which leads me to believe you're either in a bad marriage or you grew up thinking you were stupid so in every post you have to call them stupid regardless.

• they were built by prisoners captured from war, the pharaohs were all about that work will set you free shit with their noobians and they didn’t even have any little Austrians yelling at them. Plus there were a fuckton of necrophiliacs who did paperwork while people died and shit.

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
    edited July 2021

The pyramids were built by the slaves of the inner dimensional pedophilic vampires that live in our hollow earth that also run the main stream media and invented corn syrup that keeps the populace fat and dumb.

I thought everyone knew that.

Thanked by 2etcrooty ChrisMiller
  • ChrisMillerChrisMiller Member
    edited July 2021

@jbiloh said:
    Aliens.

This can be the only answer.

@MannDude said:
    The pyramids were built by the slaves of the inner dimensional pedophilic vampires that live in our >hollow earth that also run the main stream media and invented corn syrup that keeps the populace fat >and dumb.

I thought everyone knew that.

But also maybe this.

Thanked by 1vedran
  • SpectrSpectr Member

@aqua said:
    This here is a good read: https://www.thetravel.com/25-strange-facts-about-the-pyramids-of-egypt-very-few-know/

Strange that they're true north, the exact center of the Earth, and loads more. Either they have more advanced technology then, than we do now, or as Jon said, Aliens.

Or, that 'technology' is still 'here', but us peasants arnt allowed to know about it.

• foliofolio Member

They're part of a film set designed by Stanley Kubrick. Cecil B. DeMille bought the rights to them when he was making The Ten Commandments.

• Aliens of course

• xiblxibl Member
    edited July 2021

@SirFoxy said:

No Jew slaves built it