Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New July Special - £1 Ryzen KVM - WebHorizon - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

New July Special - £1 Ryzen KVM - WebHorizon

Comments

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

@nvme said:
    @WebHorizon What is CPU usage policy?

fair use we say...20-25% constant usage per 1GB RAM.
    Burst 100% up to 6 hours per day.

• As per OpenVZ nat vps at your page, tun/tap adapter is available on them?

@borowsky said:
    As per OpenVZ nat vps at your page, tun/tap adapter is available on them?

YES, the NAT supports tun/tap

Thanked by 1borowsky
  • How much DDOS protection in Warsaw?

edited July 2021

@JoeMerit said:
    How much DDOS protection in Warsaw?

Poland has basic DDoS protection included, can be activated manually upon request through ticket.

• GanonkGanonk Member

NO_ZIROH_BEW B) WOW !!!

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran

@WebHorizon said:

@hotsnow said:

@yoursunny said:
    What happened to "we have switched our default billing currency to USD"?

@brueggus said:
    Every MJJ should have a Poland chicken!

Poland chicken has >287ms RTT, no MJJ wants that.

the route is china-us-eu, much worse than china-eu

http://ping.pe/41.216.186.10

okay, for CT it shows china-eu or china-sg-eu

CM & CU go around the world.

unfortunately, I'm use CU :s

• alexvolkalexvolk Member
    edited July 2021

Another utter trash provider with:

• Zero information about the company/owners on the web-site
    • Hidden WHOIS

From LEB "They are registered in India (MH27D0049377)."

Anyone from India could verify this registration number?

@WebHorizon nice looking web archive: http://web.archive.org/web/20180401181229/https://webhorizon.in/

Stay away and think twice before ordering and trusting your data to this provider!

• @WebHorizon Is it possible to get 2GB RAM instead of 1GB? I'll use it from time to time as a continuous integration worker and need the extra RAM to run browsers.

@stevewatson301 said:
    @WebHorizon Is it possible to get 2GB RAM instead of 1GB? I'll use it from time to time as a continuous integration worker and need the extra RAM to run browsers.

I've sent you a PM :)

@alexvolk said:

• Zero information about the company/owners on the web-site
    • Hidden WHOIS

We use a .in domain, so whois details are masked by default.
    There is no 'option' to unmask whois by the registry itself.

From LEB "They are registered in India (MH27D0049377)."

Anyone from India could verify this registration number?

I've sent you details in private message, using you can verify on the govt. website link mentioned. :)

This is correct, in the past, prior to LE* world we provided services to offline clients .. like managed services, basic website design/hosting etc. ...
    This changed we started online in 2020.

Another utter trash provider with:
    . . .

Stay away and think twice before ordering and trusting your data to this provider!

I Wonder why / what's the beef about...?

• @WebHorizon said:
    I've sent you details in private message, using you can verify on the govt. website link mentioned. :)

Why the fuck you don't post that information on your site? Is there any specific reason for hiding it?

@WebHorizon said:

Looks fishy, fix the links on your site and add the missing information.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@WebHorizon said:

Nothing personal. Just have a look at his other posts - that's his way of showing his affection.

• vyas11vyas11 Member

@alexvolk said:

@WebHorizon said:

Why the fuck you don't post that information on your site? Is there any specific reason for hiding it?

@WebHorizon said:

Law of the land does not mandate listing the information. Take your vitriol elsewhere. Have a good day

• defaultdefault Veteran

@vyas11 said:

@alexvolk said:

@WebHorizon said:

@WebHorizon said:

Law of the land does not mandate listing the information. Take your vitriol elsewhere. Have a good day

It has nothing to do with law of the land. It's a business, and general business information (like registration number, office, and contact details) should be public and displayed on their website. This is called transparency, otherwise...

Thanked by 1alexvolk
  • GanonkGanonk Member

maybe another drama will be released.. :/

edited July 2021

@alexvolk said:

@WebHorizon said:

okay @alexvolk , thanks for sharing your opinion.

Indeed it is not 'hiding' , we just don't feel it's required to display all legal details on the website as said, law of the land does not mandate listing the information. and there's plenty other providers following similar approach.

we understand all LET providers are specifically verified by the forum staff before getting the provider tag. so it makes little sense to mention our registration details on every post/website page.

If one really needs, they can simply write to us [maybe like you did (?)]
    & I'll PM them the exact verification website & other details.

@WebHorizon said:

It's pending a makeover, will add an 'About Us' section maybe.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

I am actually quite curious... isn't .in domain doesn't allow WHOIS privacy? Was looking to get one but the no WHOIS privacy makes me decided not to proceed.

@FAT32 said:
    I am actually quite curious... isn't .in domain doesn't allow WHOIS privacy? Was looking to get one but the no WHOIS privacy makes me decided not to proceed.

It's ON privacy mode default by the registry. You buy any .in from any registrar and give them your details for whois.
    .IN Registry overrides it to 'REDACTED FOR PRIVACY'

Thanked by 1kwaralala
  • @vyas11 said: Law of the land does not mandate listing the information. Take your vitriol elsewhere. Have a good day

Sure, get your clients in your country then?

Why your friends from India looking to get customers here?

I don't give a fuck about your law of the land if you want to get some clients then be transparent about who are you and what you do but hey you're here arguing with people from other countries.

No point to order from sites that have zero information about their business and about us page is under construction!

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@alexvolk said:

@vyas11 said: Law of the land does not mandate listing the information. Take your vitriol elsewhere. Have a good day

Sure, get your clients in your country then?

Why your friends from India looking to get customers here?

I don't give a fuck about your law of the land if you want to get some clients then be transparent about who are you and what you do but hey you're here arguing with people from other countries.

No point to order from sites that have zero information about their business and about us page is under construction!

So, what is it that happened to you today?
    Pointing out missing information and questioning the whereabouts of such information is one thing. Calling a known provider around here "utter shit" for the aforementioned reason and ruining a thread with a good deal by leashing out against this provider and @vyas11 (who is a respected member of this community) is another story. Your inquiry has been noted. It's late. Tomorrow's a new day.

• @Ympker said: known provider

What happened to you today? Less than one-year-old provider is now named as "known". Amazing...

@Ympker said: "utter shit"

I'll remind you about this provider when they'll deadpool and how known it was for you.

@Ympker said: @vyas11 (who is a respected member of this community)

Respected, in your own head maybe? If some "respected" members of this community tries to cover up provider fuck up, do you still count them as respected?

@Ympker said: Your inquiry has been noted. It's late. Tomorrow's a new day.

Don't forget to post your aff link with this provider as well.

• I'm a happy and satisfied customer of Webhorizon. Yes, there could be some information that are "missing" from the website, but how does it make the provider "trash"? I'm pretty sure there are many satisfied customers here.

• notarobonotarobo Member
    edited July 2021

@alexvolk said:

@Ympker said: known provider

What happened to you today? Less than one-year-old provider is now named as "known". Amazing...

I'll remind you about this provider when they'll deadpool and how known it was for you.

Respected, in your own head maybe? If some "respected" members of this community tries to cover up provider fuck up, do you still count them as respected?

@Ympker said: Your inquiry has been noted. It's late. Tomorrow's a new day.

Don't forget to post your aff link with this provider as well.

the fuck is wrong with u being such a fucking dick. didn't get laid last night? having menstrual cramps?

• alexvolkalexvolk Member
    edited July 2021

The gang from LES just came back to protect their "known" provider.

Kids, you're on the wrong forum, this is LET not LES, maybe you have mistyped URL in your browser?

@vyas11
    @WebHorizon gave alex whatever a pointed response. Stop being polite to that jerk on ogf man, bite back

Bite back lol.

@notarobo said: the fuck is wrong with u being such a fucking dick. didn't get laid last night? having menstrual cramps?

What is your username at LES?

@WebHorizon
    At first, I thought it was a genuine issue, then I saw his post history...

At first, I thought you're a scammer but still look fishy with your gang.

Owner:              ABDULLAH MUKHTAR WADEKAR    
    Address:            701, Royal Residency, Sector-11, Plot-15 Taloja Phase-1 , Navi Mumbai,MAHARASHTRA,410208
    IEC Number:         AGBPW8070B
    IEC Issuance Date:  07/06/2020
    PAN Number:         AGBXXXXX0B
    Firm Name:          WebHorizon
    File Date:          07/06/2020
    File Number:        030413051233AM21

https://bgp.he.net/AS211305

aut-num:        AS211305
    as-name:        WebHorizon
    org:            ORG-WA645-RIPE
    sponsoring-org: ORG-SA4302-RIPE
    import:         from AS58057 accept ANY
    export:         to AS58057 announce AS211305
    import:         from AS61218 accept ANY
    export:         to AS61218 announce AS211305
    admin-c:        SBAC-RIPE
    admin-c:        WA2356-RIPE
    tech-c:         SBTC-RIPE
    tech-c:         WA2356-RIPE
    mnt-by:         RIPE-NCC-END-MNT
    mnt-by:         SBMT
    created:        2021-05-18T07:21:35Z
    last-modified:  2021-05-18T07:21:35Z
    source:         RIPE

VPS in Poland with IP from AFRINIC https://bgp.he.net/net/41.216.186.0/24#_whois

edited July 2021

@alexvolk said:

@Ympker said: known provider

Something looks seriously wrong :/ , what is your exact issue, if I may ask?
    The offers are monthly.
    Include paypal as pymt. option.
    You got the verification details as well.
    wth is wrong, attacking everyone?

@vyas11 & @Ympker r not affiliated / 'country mates' in any way... they are just tryna point you cannot go around destroying provider threads this way. :/
    you had your queries, ask in PM, you get the answers. Now please stop spamming here.

If you see an offer that is not right for you for some reason just move on, not everything will fit your individual needs and it may be a great offer for someone else, it is not your place to trash hosts offers.

• bulbasaurbulbasaur Member
    edited July 2021

Someone doesn't know how to traceroute to see where a VPS is actually located:

traceroute to 41.216.186.XXX (41.216.186.XXX), 30 hops max, 60 byte packets
     1  * * *
     2  bg1.dus2.de.as29141.net (5.45.181.211)  1.251 ms  1.215 ms  1.188 ms
     3  bg1.ams1.nl.as29141.net (5.45.181.213)  5.918 ms  5.788 ms  5.748 ms
     4  amsix-200gbps.core1.ams1.he.net (80.249.209.150)  6.133 ms  6.017 ms  6.142 ms
     5  100ge0-33.core2.ber1.he.net (184.105.65.18)  20.134 ms  19.278 ms  19.866 ms
     6  100ge10-2.core1.waw1.he.net (184.105.65.25)  26.628 ms  26.920 ms  26.742 ms
     7  216.66.87.22 (216.66.87.22)  27.062 ms  27.044 ms  26.868 ms
     8  r2w.skynode.pl (185.16.37.12)  28.486 ms * *
     9  41.216.186.XXX (41.216.186.XXX)  30.645 ms  29.036 ms  28.804 ms

With this level of "due diligence", I'm sure @alexvolk thinks M247 has servers all around the world, etc.

• @stevewatson301 said:
    Someone doesn't know how to traceroute to see where a VPS is actually located

Someone doesn't know what is IP GEO location and the meaning of AFRINIC:

inetnum:        41.216.186.0 - 41.216.186.255
    netname:        WebHorizon
    descr:          WebHorizon
    admin-c:        AL30-AFRINIC
    tech-c:         AL30-AFRINIC
    mnt-by:         FASTHOSTING-MNT
    mnt-domains:    FASTHOSTING-MNT
    source:         AFRINIC # Filtered
    parent:         41.216.176.0 - 41.216.191.255

@WebHorizon said: Something looks seriously wrong , what is your exact issue, if I may ask?

I have already pointed out it. You have zero information about your business on your site.

This is basically RED flag and looks like a scam that might deadpool anytime!

@WebHorizon said: If you see an offer that is not right for you for some reason just move on, not everything will fit your individual needs and it may be a great offer for someone else, it is not your place to trash hosts offers.

Haha! This isn't about the offer but about missing business details which you didn't provide in the first place.

@WebHorizon said: @vyas11 & @Ympker r not affiliated / 'country mates' in any way...

No, they just came here to help you, talking about how they bite me back! LOL!

• @alexvolk said: Someone doesn't know what is IP GEO location and the meaning of AFRINIC:

1. If your IP geolocation provider is so shitty that they can't even traceroute properly, I think it's time to leave them.

2. If you believe that BGP announcements can be only done from the country from within the RIRs purview, the joke's on you.

Thanked by 1Abd

@alexvolk said:

@WebHorizon said: Something looks seriously wrong , what is your exact issue, if I may ask?

I have already pointed out it. You have zero information about your business on your site.

This is basically RED flag and looks like a scam that might deadpool anytime!

Feedback noted, to clear the RED misconception you were given the registration details.

@WebHorizon said: If you see an offer that is not right for you for some reason just move on, not everything will fit your individual needs and it may be a great offer for someone else, it is not your place to trash hosts offers.

Haha! This isn't about the offer but about missing business details which you didn't provide in the first place.

You're wrong here,
    Indeed sent you the information at the very first instance you commented here, on this thread.

This discussion has been closed.