Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DMCA Ignored Storage VPS - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DMCA Ignored Storage VPS

13»

Comments

• @nvme said:

@default said:

@VayVayKa said:

@0xbkt said: I don't really get why this is not a more common practice today.

You pay twice, that's why. For VPS and VPN.
    It is enough to look at the budget of the creators of such posts to understand why this is not a "common practice".

From time to time, very cheap lifetime offers on FastestVPN and on KeepSolid appear. Seed4Me offered even free yearly service with coupons. There are also other VPNs, which may be more expensive, or more cheaper.

The biggest inconvenience I can predict is the bandwidth, which obviously is not gigabit with VPNs. The server may have gigabit connection in his offer, but VPN connection will heavily limit all that bandwidth. So I am guessing people also want gigabit for fast seeding of a new torrent in some private tracker (in order to get their ratio high), while also downloading/viewing the adult content faster.

I have been doing this currently. Pi + Deluge + Keepsolid lifetime on public tracker.
    The bandwidth was good initially, was able to get 100-120 mbit. Now I am getting throttled or it could be just that there are too many users, getting speeds in the range of 10-20 mbit.

Use Keepsolid Socks5 instead (free). Saw 50MB/s (400Mbps) the other day.

• nvmenvme Member

@TimboJones said:

@nvme said:

@default said:

@VayVayKa said:

@0xbkt said: I don't really get why this is not a more common practice today.

You pay twice, that's why. For VPS and VPN.
    It is enough to look at the budget of the creators of such posts to understand why this is not a "common practice".

From time to time, very cheap lifetime offers on FastestVPN and on KeepSolid appear. Seed4Me offered even free yearly service with coupons. There are also other VPNs, which may be more expensive, or more cheaper.

The biggest inconvenience I can predict is the bandwidth, which obviously is not gigabit with VPNs. The server may have gigabit connection in his offer, but VPN connection will heavily limit all that bandwidth. So I am guessing people also want gigabit for fast seeding of a new torrent in some private tracker (in order to get their ratio high), while also downloading/viewing the adult content faster.

I have been doing this currently. Pi + Deluge + Keepsolid lifetime on public tracker.
    The bandwidth was good initially, was able to get 100-120 mbit. Now I am getting throttled or it could be just that there are too many users, getting speeds in the range of 10-20 mbit.

Use Keepsolid Socks5 instead (free). Saw 50MB/s (400Mbps) the other day.

Looks good, will see how much I am able to get. Thanks.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • borabora Member

@Francisco said: For sure in the morning

Will the Luxembourg slices still be on sale in the near future? I need one minimal (512) for some basic functionality.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@bora said:

@Francisco said: For sure in the morning

Will the Luxembourg slices still be on sale in the near future? I need one minimal (512) for some basic functionality.

Yes sir :) Just waiting to get another IP block routed, just clearing some users off so I can move it over.

Francisco

Thanked by 1bora
  • borabora Member

@Francisco said: Yes sir Just waiting to get another IP block routed, just clearing some users off so I can move it over.

Could you please drop me a message when they are available? So I don't miss it.

• @bora said:
    Could you please drop me a message when they are available? So I don't miss it.

https://www.serverhunter.com/offer/buyvm-lu-e3-kvm-512mb/#stock_history

Thanked by 1bora
  • JabJabJabJab Member

@bora said: Could you please drop me a message when they are available? So I don't miss it.

or if you Discord user someone converted stock page to bot and you just type /stock, click rest and ends with nice notifications when it goes live
    https://discord.gg/uJkykZYeh8

Thanked by 2bora mikewazar
  • khaf_0khaf_0 Member

who need vps,vds,decicate server in iran without copywrite

• @khaf_0 said:
    who need vps,vds,decicate server in iran without copywrite

I want copyleft

• khaf_0khaf_0 Member
    edited July 2021

• @khaf_0 said:

Sorry.

Were you being Serious ?

Are you offering under LET Pricing ?

• khaf_0khaf_0 Member

1-yes,
    2-What configuration do you need?

• @khaf_0 said:
    1-yes,
    2-What configuration do you need?

For start, How about a test Ip or looking glass ?