Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Issues with ChicagoVPS - Reasons I Cancelled - Review - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Issues with ChicagoVPS - Reasons I Cancelled - Review

13»

Comments

• Zen said: This is ChicagoVPS we're talking about :D

@Zen - lol

• shovenoseshovenose Member, Host Rep

My ChicagoVPS OpenVZ that I got a great deal on many months ago has been rock solid. Just saying!

• ATHKATHK Member
    edited November 2013

If you're under a DDOS attack wouldn't the DC or at least the provider null route the IP first and then perhaps suspend the account?

• I use chicagovps vps in LA and I must admit that they are rock solid. Great uptime, support and i/o.

• Cancelling with ChicagoVPS was one of the best decisions you've made as far as hosting goes. Now, get out of ColoCrossing and jump to a more reliable high-end VPS provider. I'm sure RamNode should fit you fine. :)

• CVPS cpanel license not working, dont know what happened, opened ticket 10 hours ago but response till yet :o

• Dilstar said: CVPS cpanel license not working, dont know what happened, opened ticket 10 hours ago but response till yet :o

Holiday Weekend here in the USA....

• People still don't seem to realize Chris doesn't give a shit about people leaving him/negative reviews.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@awson said:
    People still don't seem to realize Chris doesn't give a shit about people leaving him/negative reviews.

He doesnt give a shit for positive reviews either :)
    He will live to 100.

• Holiday Weekend here in the USA....

So? Their website says 24x7 support.

• @DomainBop said:
    So? Their website says 24x7 support.

Yep, but it doesn't say all issues resolved in 1 hour. ;-)

You guys expect a LOT for not spending a LOT. ;-)