Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SHARED HOSTING and RESELLER HOSTING DEALS: Jetbackup, Softaculous, LiteSpeed, cPanel & MORE - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

SHARED HOSTING and RESELLER HOSTING DEALS: Jetbackup, Softaculous, LiteSpeed, cPanel & MORE

2»

Comments

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@Arkas said:
    Dedicated IPs for shared and reseller accounts?

Hi @Arkas - great question. By default we provide shared IP's with our shared and reseller hosting products, however dedicated IP's are an available addon to anyone that wishes to acquire one.

If you're interested in one, please open up a ticket and we'll be sure to assist :)

@adly said:

@Arkas said:
    Dedicated IPs for shared and reseller accounts?

Not in Germany… (assuming Hetzner, could be wrong).

Hi @adly - we do not use Hetzner in Europe.

Our shared/reseller hosting services are currently located in Los Angeles, though we are interested in expanding this product line to additional locations, including potentially to a location within the Europe region. We're also interested in hearing the community's feedback, so any ideas on location - we're open.

• I've been having running issues with email delivery... lots of bounced messages from recipients unless the recipient domain has been whitelisted/added to Mailbaby or Mailchannels.

For a small business utilizing this for emails it's really a hassle to keep raising a ticket for the same issue. Any long term solution?

• @Kobian said:
    For a small business utilizing this for emails it's really a hassle to keep raising a ticket for the same issue. Any long term solution?

Use MXroute, they are premm email services with beey budget price.

Thanked by 1dustinc

@Kobian said:
    I've been having running issues with email delivery... lots of bounced messages from recipients unless the recipient domain has been whitelisted/added to Mailbaby or Mailchannels.

Hi @Kobian - with any shared hosting environment it can be difficult to guarantee a 100% success rate when it comes to email delivery, simply because there’s so many RBL’s out there (who all use a different basis of qualifying an IP), and some even that do not publicly report blacklists. At times certain RBL’s also go on a temporary blacklisting rampage as well either on a CIDR level or entire ASN level, even if the abuse itself was not caused from the IP address of the server in question.

That being said while our current MailChannels hybrid solution solves most issues that we see today with common email delivery issues, there are other solutions we can explore too if you’re looking for something that enables the additional success you’re after - depending on what you’re looking to accomplish, we could potentially work with you to assign a dedicated IP, and we can set rDNS to the dedicated IP to a custom hostname of your choice (which would of course need to resolve back to the dedicated IP to be forward confirmed). That way emails that don’t get routed thru MailChannels would get sent from your dedicated IP, rather than a shared IP setup. Setting up SPF, DKIM and DMARC records on your domain (if you haven’t already) can help as well. That all being said, the other option if you’re looking for a close to 100% guaranteed email oriented solution, is to route the MX records for your domain externally to a business email service such as MXRoute or Google Workplace - these providers specialize in email hosting.

These are my initial thoughts without having looked at your account yet, depending on the situation at hand and what you’re hoping to accomplish - if you can send me an email at [email protected] I can review your account and identify the current pain points, and work with you towards implementing a permanent solution to those pain points going forward. :)

• Are the offers recurring or would you have to pay full after 1st year?

• @lowendguy7 said:
    Are the offers recurring or would you have to pay full after 1st year?

It's a recurring offer.

Thanked by 2lowendguy7 dustinc
  • lowendguy7lowendguy7 Member
    edited September 2021

@dustinc These packages listed do not fit totally with me. I could get the $27 with unlimited domains, good deal even as it is however I have very low GB requirements so that offered is far more than required so would be wasted, but I want a good amount of addon domains. So either unlimited or 10+ domains. I would be fine with only a few GBs as I am only running small text/image sites. Can you offer a custom deal for that? Good amount of addon domains with small HD requirements.

@lowendguy7 said:
    Are the offers recurring or would you have to pay full after 1st year?

Hi @lowendguy7 Pricing is recurring!

Though customers who are seeking additional peace of mind, can always renew early and or pay several years upfront.

We look forward to working with you.

@lowendguy7 said:
    @dustinc These packages listed do not fit totally with me. I could get the $27 with unlimited domains, good deal even as it is however I have very low GB requirements so that offered is far more than required so would be wasted, but I want a good amount of addon domains. So either unlimited or 10+ domains. I would be fine with only a few GBs as I am only running small text/image sites. Can you offer a custom deal for that? Good amount of addon domains with small HD requirements.

Hi @lowendguy7 - appreciate you considering RackNerd! We'd love to do business with you.

Please reach out for a custom/competitive deal [email protected]

Thanked by 1lowendguy7