Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


SHARED HOSTING and RESELLER HOSTING DEALS: Jetbackup, Softaculous, LiteSpeed, cPanel & MORE
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

SHARED HOSTING and RESELLER HOSTING DEALS: Jetbackup, Softaculous, LiteSpeed, cPanel & MORE

dustincdustinc Member, Top Provider

RackNerd introduces infrastructure stability, what everyone desires! RackNerd is
led by industry experts providing IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service), Private Cloud solutions, DRaaS (Disaster-Recovery-as-a-Service), load-balanced solutions, flexible Colocation, Virtual Private Servers, and advanced DDoS Mitigation services -- maintained by a team with decades of experience in managed services, datacenter operations, and Infrastructure-as-a-Service. With an intrinsic focus on client success, growth, and vision to expand globally, RackNerd has grown steadily while continuing to provide high-quality hosting services at competitive rates. RackNerd has most recently been voted as LowEndTalk's #1 TOP PROVIDER!

We only use the most reliable enterprise server-grade hardware -- ensuring your infrastructure is stable. Each and every customer deployment is unique, this is why we encourage you to reach out to our sales team to discuss your requirements, goals and we'll help design the best environment for your mission-critical applications. Of course, including the most competitive pricing!

We are available several different ways to assist you:

EMAIL US: [email protected]
CALL US: 1 (888) 881-NERD
CHAT WITH US: https://racknerd.com/

We are not just experienced in what we do, but we are a steadily growing web-hosting company that will not only meet but exceed your expectations. This is why you should choose RackNerd as your web-hosting provider. Understanding what customers want and putting them first is why we are a success.

Shared Hosting Powered by cPanel!


RACKNERD 60GB SHARED HOSTING

60 GB SSD Disk Space
3TB Monthly Transfer
Unlimited Databases
Host up to 3 Domains
Free SSL Certificates
Free Migrations
Free Daily Backups Included (Jetbackup)
KernelCare Enabled (maximum security/uptime)
MailChannels Hybrid - Premium Email Delivery
CloudLinux Powered
Softaculous Script Installer
LiteSpeed Web Server
cPanel Control Panel
AVAILABLE IN: Los Angeles Popular location
JUST $9.38/YEAR

Order Link: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=432


RACKNERD 100GB SHARED HOSTING

100 GB SSD Disk Space
6TB Monthly Transfer
Unlimited Databases
Host up to 6 Domains
Free SSL Certificates
Free Migrations
Free Daily Backups Included (Jetbackup)
KernelCare Enabled (maximum security/uptime)
MailChannels Hybrid - Premium Email Delivery
CloudLinux Powered
Softaculous Script Installer
LiteSpeed Web Server
cPanel Control Panel
AVAILABLE IN: Los Angeles Popular location
JUST $14.89/YEAR

Order Link: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=433


RACKNERD 175GB SHARED HOSTING

175 GB SSD Disk Space
10TB Monthly Transfer
Unlimited Databases
Host Unlimited Domains
Free SSL Certificates
Free Migrations
Free Daily Backups Included (Jetbackup)
KernelCare Enabled (maximum security/uptime)
MailChannels Hybrid - Premium Email Delivery
CloudLinux Powered
Softaculous Script Installer
LiteSpeed Web Server
cPanel Control Panel
AVAILABLE IN: Los Angeles Popular location
JUST $27.99/YEAR

Order Link: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=434


For those curious (generous limits):
CloudLinux LVE Specifications (per cPanel Account):

CPU - 100%
I/O Limit - 80 MB/s
IOPS Limit - 15,000
Physical Memory Limit - 1GB
EPROC (Entry Processes) Limit - 200
NPROC Limit - 220
INODE Limit - No limit


Looking Glass / Network Test:

Test IPv4: 204.13.154.3
Test File: http://lg-lax02.racknerd.com/100MB.test
Looking Glass: http://lg-lax02.racknerd.com/
Network Carriers Include: CenturyLink, Cogent, GTT, NTT, China Telecom, China Unicom, ChinaNet


Don't see a configuration that completely suits your needs? Needing a quote on a different server specification? We're always here to answer questions, and or help any way we can!


EMAIL US: [email protected]
CALL US: 1 (888) 881-NERD
CHAT WITH US: https://racknerd.com/

Thanked by 2suricloud spiderhr
«1

Comments

  • Waldo19Waldo19 Member

    Wheres the reseller deals mentioned in your title?

  • dustincdustinc Member, Top Provider

    @Waldo19 said:
    Wheres the reseller deals mentioned in your title?

    Good catch :) I shall comment some of the deals.

    Thanked by 2Waldo19 lovelyserver
  • dustincdustinc Member, Top Provider

    Looking for cPanel/WHM Reseller promotions? Take a look:


    RACKNERD 30GB RESELLER HOSTING

    30 GB SSD Disk Space
    1TB Monthly Transfer
    Unlimited Databases
    5 cPanel Accounts
    Free SSL Certificates
    Free Migrations
    Free Daily Backups Included (Jetbackup)
    KernelCare Enabled (maximum security/uptime)
    MailChannels Hybrid - Premium Email Delivery
    CloudLinux Powered
    Softaculous Script Installer
    LiteSpeed Web Server
    cPanel & WHM Control Panel
    AVAILABLE IN: Los Angeles Popular location
    JUST $18.29/YEAR

    Order Link: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=438


    RACKNERD 100GB RESELLER HOSTING

    100 GB SSD Disk Space
    5TB Monthly Transfer
    Unlimited Databases
    20 cPanel Accounts
    Free SSL Certificates
    Free Migrations
    Free Daily Backups Included (Jetbackup)
    KernelCare Enabled (maximum security/uptime)
    MailChannels Hybrid - Premium Email Delivery
    CloudLinux Powered
    Softaculous Script Installer
    LiteSpeed Web Server
    cPanel & WHM Control Panel
    AVAILABLE IN: Los Angeles Popular location
    JUST $37.99/YEAR

    Order Link: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=439


    RACKNERD 220GB RESELLER HOSTING

    220 GB SSD Disk Space
    12TB Monthly Transfer
    Unlimited Databases
    35 cPanel Accounts
    Free SSL Certificates
    Free Migrations
    Free Daily Backups Included (Jetbackup)
    KernelCare Enabled (maximum security/uptime)
    MailChannels Hybrid - Premium Email Delivery
    CloudLinux Powered
    Softaculous Script Installer
    LiteSpeed Web Server
    cPanel & WHM Control Panel
    AVAILABLE IN: Los Angeles Popular location
    JUST $84/YEAR

    Order Link: https://my.racknerd.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=440

  • Waldo19Waldo19 Member

    @dustinc said:
    Good catch :) I shall comment some of the deals.

    Cool. No finders fee needed. :tongue:
    Im looking to migrate one of my portfilios from another reseller and have a few questions.

    • Do the reseller accounst also have 1GB memory per cPanel or 2?
    • Cost for more cPanels?
    • How many backups are kept via Jetbackup?
    • Are Softaculous backups disabled?
    • Cap on the amount of cPanel accounts migrated?
    • Locations besides LA posisble?
    • Minimum server specs?
  • Reseller plans need some EU offering, Boss. Just letting ya' know.

    Thanked by 2dustinc commercial
  • andrew1995andrew1995 Member

    Any chance to double the domains on the 60GB shared hosting? 😁

  • dahartigandahartigan Member

    @andrew1995 said:
    Any chance to double the domains on the 60GB shared hosting? 😁

    Simple. Buy 2 of them lol

  • dustincdustinc Member, Top Provider

    @Waldo19 said:

    @dustinc said:
    Good catch :) I shall comment some of the deals.

    Cool. No finders fee needed. :tongue:
    Im looking to migrate one of my portfilios from another reseller and have a few questions.

    • Do the reseller accounst also have 1GB memory per cPanel or 2?
    • Cost for more cPanels?
    • How many backups are kept via Jetbackup?
    • Are Softaculous backups disabled?
    • Cap on the amount of cPanel accounts migrated?
    • Locations besides LA posisble?
    • Minimum server specs?

    Hi @Waldo19 -- finders fees are always possible :#
    We'd love to earn your business. Here are the answers:

    • Yes, per cPanel account
    • $0.27/m per cPanel account prorated to match the service's billing cycle
    • At minimum 5 retentions, you will also have access to download/restore as needed
    • Softaculous Backups are not disabled
    • No cap on the number of cPanel accounts we can restore, this is of course assuming you have full cPanel backups for us to restore (previous host must be using cPanel)
    • Only LA at this time, more to eventually become available
    • Minimum host node specs for shared/reseller hosting nodes:

    Intel Xeon E3
    32 GB RAM
    4x 1TB Enterprise SSD’s
    LSI Hardware RAID10
    Dual 1Gbps Uplinks

    Thanked by 1lovelyserver
  • dustincdustinc Member, Top Provider

    @DreamCaster said:
    Reseller plans need some EU offering, Boss. Just letting ya' know.

    Love it @DreamCaster -- we'll get there 👊

  • dustincdustinc Member, Top Provider

    @andrew1995 said:
    Any chance to double the domains on the 60GB shared hosting? 😁

    Hi @andrew1995 - we can always work out a deal :) Just reach out for custom deals [email protected]

  • dustincdustinc Member, Top Provider

    @dahartigan said:

    @andrew1995 said:
    Any chance to double the domains on the 60GB shared hosting? 😁

    Simple. Buy 2 of them lol

    This always works too! :#

    Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • godslayergodslayer Member
    edited June 30

    Hey @dustinc, do you permit nextcloud to run on your shared hosting?

  • dustincdustinc Member, Top Provider

    @godslayer said:
    Hey @dustinc, do you permit nextcloud to run on your shared hosting?

    Hi @godslayer
    We do allow this for personal use on shared hosting, though a VPS would be recommended for this.

  • That sounds exciting!
    I really don't think you can beat backups+100gb+huge bandwidth+SSL. even for personal use!

    By personal use i believe it strictly avoids public file sharing. Are there any limits to these?

  • dustincdustinc Member, Top Provider

    @godslayer said:
    That sounds exciting!
    I really don't think you can beat backups+100gb+huge bandwidth+SSL. even for personal use!

    By personal use i believe it strictly avoids public file sharing. Are there any limits to these?

    Hi @godslayer -- I agree, tons of value here that we provide. Good deals is what we're accustomed to providing.

    Correct, for public file sharing - a VPS would be the best fit.

  • ChuckChuck Member

    Don't mind if I ask this question: How would you offer cPanel for only $9.38/YEAR with 60 GB SSD Disk Space? While other providers want over $30 for similar specs?

    I have been burned many times with these yearly deals.

  • databossdataboss Member
    edited July 16

    @chuck - its one cPanel account. At roughly 15 cents to 17.5 cents per account per month (not including any cpanel discounts) Thats 1.80 to 2.10 per year. Thus they have 7.28/yr to $7.58/yr for everything else. Load up enough users on a server and its just based on volume how much they earn.

    Unlike other providers they only have one site for Cpanel (Host Mantis has 3 or more for example). Thus all their licensing costs are on 1 machine. The Machine is in LA where most of their users are - they are there anyway- helps keep remote hands costs down.

    Plus LET usage churns over time. So the load for many users can stay low.

    Just a numbers game and proper siting of the machine to maximize revenue.

    Plus over 2000 (or 2500) users they would get a discount on cpanel licensing plus a 2% discount for certification.

    So many ways they wring a profit out of it

    Thanked by 1Chuck
  • @databoss said:
    @chuck - its one cPanel account. At roughly 15 cents to 17.5 cents per account per month (not including any cpanel discounts) Thats 1.80 to 2.10 per year. Thus they have 7.28/yr to $7.58/yr for everything else. Load up enough users on a server and its just based on volume how much they earn.

    Unlike other providers they only have one site for Cpanel (Host Mantis has 3 or more for example). Thus all their licensing costs are on 1 machine. The Machine is in LA where most of their users are - they are there anyway- helps keep remote hands costs down.

    Plus LET usage churns over time. So the load for many users can stay low.

    Just a numbers game and proper siting of the machine to maximize revenue.

    Plus over 2000 (or 2500) users they would get a discount on cpanel licensing plus a 2% discount for certification.

    So many ways they wring a profit out of it

    Congratulations on your first sensible post!

  • looks like the new year 2021 offers.

    but that does not make them worse. i have such a package (unfortunately not eu / holland) and it runs very well so far.

  • databossdataboss Member

    @dahartigan said:

    Congratulations on your first sensible post!

    Congratulations for not shilling

  • dustincdustinc Member, Top Provider

    @hyperblast said:
    looks like the new year 2021 offers.

    but that does not make them worse. i have such a package (unfortunately not eu / holland) and it runs very well so far.

    These deals are awesome, and still available! I have to agree with you, our service is reliable :) For anyone looking for shared hosting, with cPanel - join RackNerd!

  • bruh21bruh21 Member

    is ssh access offered?

  • aquaaqua Member, Provider

    @bruh21 said:
    is ssh access offered?

    Sadly not, you will have to go into the datacenter environment and connect a crash cart to access your server.

  • dustincdustinc Member, Top Provider

    @bruh21 said:
    is ssh access offered?

    Hi @bruh21 -- good question!
    We can provide jailed SSH access, just open a support ticket requesting jailed SSH access and we'll help.

  • bruh21bruh21 Member

    @dustinc said:

    @bruh21 said:
    is ssh access offered?

    Hi @bruh21 -- good question!
    We can provide jailed SSH access, just open a support ticket requesting jailed SSH access and we'll help.

    thanks, will buy this then

  • dustincdustinc Member, Top Provider

    @bruh21 said:

    @dustinc said:

    @bruh21 said:
    is ssh access offered?

    Hi @bruh21 -- good question!
    We can provide jailed SSH access, just open a support ticket requesting jailed SSH access and we'll help.

    thanks, will buy this then

    Thank You 🥰

  • @dustinc said:
    Shared Hosting Powered by cPanel!


    RACKNERD 100GB SHARED HOSTING

    100 GB SSD Disk Space
    6TB Monthly Transfer
    Unlimited Databases
    Host up to 6 Domains
    Free SSL Certificates
    Free Migrations
    Free Daily Backups Included (Jetbackup)
    KernelCare Enabled (maximum security/uptime)
    MailChannels Hybrid - Premium Email Delivery
    CloudLinux Powered
    Softaculous Script Installer
    LiteSpeed Web Server
    cPanel Control Panel
    AVAILABLE IN: Los Angeles Popular location
    JUST $14.89/YEAR

    Maybe this offer in Europe?

    Thanked by 1hyperblast
  • ArkasArkas Member

    Dedicated IPs for shared and reseller accounts?

  • adlyadly Member

    @Arkas said:
    Dedicated IPs for shared and reseller accounts?

    Not in Germany… (assuming Hetzner, could be wrong).

    Thanked by 1Arkas
  • dustincdustinc Member, Top Provider

    @spiderhr said:
    Maybe this offer in Europe?

    Hi @spiderhr -- good thing you brought that up actually! We recently created this thread/poll: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/173388/shared-reseller-hosting-w-cpanel-whm-where-let-us-know - and several locations within Europe are part of the poll for consideration. Please be sure to cast your vote :)

    We will definitely be expanding this product line to additional locations.

Sign In or Register to comment.