Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kickstarter Contest for your DREAM PROJECT! - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kickstarter Contest for your DREAM PROJECT!

124»

Comments

• shunnyshunny Member
    edited January 2014

@c0y said:
    You're building an OpenVZ panel in node from scratch? Seriously, that's it? wow...

No, thats not it thats just lame. I provided an updated blog post of what exactly DeployFalcon is. http://blog.deployfalcon.com

• @c0y said:
    You're building an OpenVZ panel in node from scratch? Seriously, that's it? wow...

That's kinda offensive. He's doing something, and that's what matters. If you think that's nothing and want to be nasty about it, why don't you try building one yourself?

Just have a bit of respect for him.

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • mikhomikho Member, Host Rep

@0xdragon said:
    @c0y said: You're building an OpenVZ panel in node from scratch? Seriously, that's it? wow...

That's kinda offensive. He's doing something, and that's what matters.

Lately all posts that i remember by c0y are negative posts about users trying to do something.

Thanked by 1[Deleted User]
  • VPNVPN Member

@0xdragon said:
    Just have a bit of respect for him.

Although I do think you're right, it does seem like Otkays server could of gone to a more groundbreaking idea.

• @okiedoke thats not up to you.. serverian is free todo whatever he wants with his equipement.

Thanked by 1perennate