Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

KVM VPS from 0,29 € / month - BudgetVM.host now online! - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

KVM VPS from 0,29 € / month - BudgetVM.host now online!

124»

Comments

• @Kebab said:
    I agree, if you cant write a line in a topic about minimum payment on a BUDGET vps, then what else is hidden.

PMS-ing over 5 EUR, just take your business elsewhere and shut the fuck up.

• @jmgcaguicla said:

@Kebab said:
    I agree, if you cant write a line in a topic about minimum payment on a BUDGET vps, then what else is hidden.

Don't be a dick, it's a host @GameTownProjects that falsely advertising and mods allowing this type of BS.

Actually, this host should be banned forever for not giving a shit when they he* was hacked and talking trash about cheap customers.

Stay away from him. It's a one-person business which is run by kid without brain...

Some proofs:

@GameTownProjects said: we are realy fucked thats true

@GameTownProjects said: keep in mind that at this moment situation some important customers have priority. So an answer can take some time for customers with our cheapest offers.

Have a read guys before becoming the 'cheapest' customers: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2969021/

Thanked by 3yoursunny bleidd zxrlha
  • @alexvolk said:

@GameTownProjects said: keep in mind that at this moment situation some important customers have priority. So an answer can take some time for customers with our cheapest offers.

Have a read guys before becoming the 'cheapest' customers: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/2969021/

If you feel like you need this high priority support, I'm sure he'll offer you a plan which includes this. Then, you and your services won't be cheap anymore.

Thanked by 2HaendlerIT Critch125
  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Well being the professional I am! Just kidding There is a need of clarity in the post. So it wouldn’t look so bad. Just state there is min of 5 of what ever for min deposit and services are at blah .29 a month for 30 years or what ever.

Thanked by 2Abd bleidd
  • KebabKebab Member

@jmgcaguicla said:

@Kebab said:

I love how some people defend anti consumer practices

Thanked by 1bleidd
  • @Kebab said:

@jmgcaguicla said:

@Kebab said:

I love how some people defend anti consumer practices

How is that anti consumer? Do you understand that the minimum is set so they actually receive something from your payment? If you paid 0,29€, PayPal would take it all and they wouldn't receive a cent from it.

I don't see the problem, other than it hasn't been advertised upfront as such.

• HaendlerITHaendlerIT Member, Host Rep

In the meantime, the rush has subsided, all reported problems have been eliminated and there are no other open issues in our ticket system.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who made it possible for this project to start successfully within such a short time.
    In view of the significantly higher interest in the offers without IPv4, we will add new features, such as a reserve proxy solution, to our system in the near future and prioritize the delivery of IPv6 /64 networks to each offer in order to integrate a solution for this into our administration system as quickly as possible.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited April 2021

@GameTownProjects said:
    prioritize the delivery of IPv6 /64 networks

Go for routed IPv6.
    You'll get listed on Hall of Fame for that.
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3225916/#Comment_3225916

• Where is your Hall of Fame list?

@yoursunny said:

@GameTownProjects said:
    prioritize the delivery of IPv6 /64 networks

Go for routed IPv6.
    You'll get listed on Hall of Fame for that.

• is there any addons to add more storage space?

• @dennishk said:
    is there any addons to add more storage space?

There's a 100GB Storage Addon but I suppose it's external storage.